What's new

Welcome to the isle of Misfits

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
we are just hanging out this evening , enjoying some blueberry Indica from goat and monkey….it is strong medicine

IMG_7377.jpeg

Sun&Soil

You not a misfit?
That's the problem! After years of getting a boot in the ass, I learned to just let my own self out.
absolutely!

we need all the debauchery we can get!…..and nefarious activities….
I've been decent lately. Well? That was until I ran back in the house with my mud caked boots before leaving for a week of out of town work. Didn’t take long for the misis to call with an earful of sharp, painful, and fear inducing words once she got home from along day of work and horses.

I tend to sleep under the stars alot.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
That's the problem! After years of getting a boot in the ass, I learned to just let my own self out.

I've been decent lately. Well? That was until I ran back in the house with my mud caked boots before leaving for a week of out of town work. Didn’t take long for the misis to call with an earful of sharp, painful, and fear inducing words once she got home from along day of work and horses.

I tend to sleep under the stars alot.

I totally understand the rectal shoe inversion , been married a couple times , went broke and lawyers made money , d I v o r c e = rich lawyers

i have an uncanny appetite for egg on face , not egg foo yung , and crow pie for desert!

IMG_5742.jpeg

Sun&Soil

sounds delicious

what is the genes of the lilac?
It's an auto bred by Ethos. It's a whole bunch of mixed up genes. Haze x Fruit x Glue x Cherry and probably a bunch more?

I discovered autos only a few seasons ago. They are kind of fun to grow and give us a greater variety, but I end up composting most of it. It's hard to break up the rotation of the photos.

20230811_090537.jpg

This is the only pic I have left of her.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
It's an auto bred by Ethos. It's a whole bunch of mixed up genes. Haze x Fruit x Glue x Cherry and probably a bunch more?

I discovered autos only a few seasons ago. They are kind of fun to grow and give us a greater variety, but I end up composting most of it. It's hard to break up the rotation of the photos.

View attachment 18925028

This is the only pic I have left of her.

looking good!..

I tried autos about 10 years ago and I didn’t do very well so I sent all my auto seeds to a friend who now specializes in autos and has many flavors now

there is a market for auto for sure , especially with legalization busting out everywhere , there are a lot of novice growers out there who find autos easy to grow..

does that plant have a lilac fragrance?

Sun&Soil

looking good!..

I tried autos about 10 years ago and I didn’t do very well so I sent all my auto seeds to a friend who now specializes in autos and has many flavors now

there is a market for auto for sure , especially with legalization busting out everywhere , there are a lot of novice growers out there who find autos easy to grow..

does that plant have a lilac fragrance?
I'm thinking about using my auto bed for a low stretched out photo grow next season. I think I'm done with experimenting with them.

I do wish they were around back when I had to hide behind corn.

I don't pick up on the lilac, though it does have a floral/fruity perfume scent about it.
I love the pic of the yard...I'm a yard type of guy...
I love a good yard myself @Boo Firepits and a good yard and now you've got my at most attention.

20230922_191920.jpg

Sun&Soil

Love it man! I'm gonna guess your yard doesn't turn white like mine.

How the inner bushcrafter in me yerns for bamboo. The things I could make.

Other then indoor palms, I've never had the chance to hang out with one of them.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I will try to take some pictures of some bamboo and some palms that I have planted 23 years ago… I spend an inordinate amount of time working in my yard and crafting my jungle… if I’m not working on my landscaping, I’m either playing with my hot rods or playing with the boys… I’ve got a couple of German shepherds that are my life…