What's new

Welcome to the isle of Misfits

BubbasPlace

No, I haven’t Subbie, I just thought that was for the nose and my problem is the back of my throat. If I get a bad case of it and I start really coughing at sounds like a bunch of nails in a tin can… what I spit out, seems to be toxic in nature
Does your head spin all the way around? Is that toxic stuff green? Sound like an emergency hysterectomy, wait, no exorcism by reverend Bubba. Whew! That close to a hysterectomy!

Bubba

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Probably at the Paint Stallion on Range zline drive

they have a good menu

our hangout

IMG_7375.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Enough of this nefarious activity. Bubble hash time....3 pulls two hrs apart....done this afternoon....pics coming

party pooper

stickaround , we are now serving second cups of coffee and that stuff will get yer wheels to spinning!

IMG_7376.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
My first wife was from Joplin. The Kitchen Pass was another. Some bbq joint that serves beer with an olive in it for some reason. Lived in Springfield a few years for college about an hour (@ 120 mph) from there

Bubba

the good old days in missouri

i wandered around from Warsaw to Goodman and finally ended up in Tulsa…made it over to Fort Scott Kansas a few times , rough town back in those days

we have gone through Springfield many times on our way to Lake Taneycomo and Silver Dollar City to fish…we stay at Rockaway Beach

BubbasPlace

the good old days in missouri

i wandered around from Warsaw to Goodman and finally ended up in Tulsa…made it over to Fort Scott Kansas a few times , rough town back in those days

we have gone through Springfield many times on our way to Lake Taneycomo and Silver Dollar City to fish…we stay at Rockaway Beach
Have done a lot of trout fishing at tanycomo. They are tourist trout right from the hatchery. Below the dam is trophy trout, only flies allowed.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Have done a lot of trout fishing at tanycomo. They are tourist trout right from the hatchery. Below the dam is trophy trout, only flies allowed.

yep yep , we fished off a dock in Rockaway Beach and one day the fish and game boat dumped a load of rainbows about 75 yards off the dock

my gawd did we ever limit out fast!

yeah , we been down to the hatchery and it is a good place for a day trip…

I liked fishing on the Osage river in Warsaw….caught catfish n limb lines

SubGirl

420club
Pork bones are no no for the doggies aren't they?
Well, I’m not sure but I always go by the bone and the dog… I can’t give my maryjane anything as she does not chew them enough before swallowing them. Chewy treats too. None for her. Miss piggy. But my old dod BB got bones all the time, she took her time and was not a pig about it