What's new

Welcome to the 36th Chamber

HindukushMaster

thank god another wu head!!!!!!!!!!! when i get my pm features back in a few posts im gonna hit u up there. master builder shit right there. you better have that only built 4 cuban bumpin. raekwons music made my plants all such good potency. What do you think of the new trash wu is puttin out?? watered down wackness is what i say. U inspired me to bust out some more vhs's tho im gonna watch born invincible tonight then last bronzemen if im not too bent! check those out, born invincible used to be my shit in like 02 03

DonChron

very cool dude. the c99 X deep chunk always looked like a perfect hybrid to me...lets see how they run ,maybe ill have to place an order...
good shit man
keep it up

C

CTSV

Pine Tar Kush: Cured

Pine Tar Kush: Cured

Took a little longer than the others, but man this is some funky smelling weed!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HindukushMaster

yooooooooooooo that ptk looks off the hook man, is that a tom hill specimen?? I always remember one of my bros back in the day that was holdin down deep chunk was always handling pine tar kush next to it.. any coffee or pepperyness to the flavor g. that baby looks like she was dialed innnn.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Glad I made it to the 36th Chamber !!

Thanks for dropping by "The Cave" and leaving the kind words. Love your room and these purple nugs above are lookin bomb. Nice.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
real nice fasheezy broheeesy,i tried to dl that movie hindu left the likt to,but cant find it anywhere yo...the hunt is on!
i found ip man but not with subs yet,i have to hunt it down,i was waitin for it to hit but it dont look like its gonna....
keep pumpin out them tasty morsels bruh.peace-T-

HindukushMaster

tona its called shogun assasin pm me ill rip my dvd to iso or somthing. BEST movie of all the kung fu's in my opinion. The dude lonewolf is a beast when it comes to swordplay. I kinda think of me being him when i go in to water the ladies at night hahahaha

hkm

C

CTSV

Power House (C99x Deep Chunk) at day 53

Power House (C99x Deep Chunk) at day 53

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

C

CTSV

My favorite Power House picture!

My favorite Power House picture!

picture.php

:woohoo::joint::abduct::bashhead::muahaha::smoker::jump::bandit::headbange:bigeye::bat:

Last edited:

xOOx

beautiful pics..!

wow.. spread rep,rep, blah .blah - everyone i try to do i get that msg, lol

trics still puzzle me man .. trying to figure out why some strains love to put them all over the damn place, an out of control mutation .. and/or have very little pistils/actual calyxs to store any seeds in.. if pollen was to hit a fan leaf, could the genetic material be absorbed .. pulled into the plant and travel to a calyx to make a seed? if not..why have them there? what if actual thc production is finite on any strain, and spreading it out over the entire plant is a negative as far as a potent smoking strain goes..if making hash or a hashplant strain sure..great, you want them everywhere to shake them off and collect.. but a pure smoking strain..do you want them all over?..could it be wasting its thc putting it on the undersides of the leaves? or is it more thc? what if each trichome is filled with very low thc content.. and spreading it out so much would not be good..

what is the purpose of them really..sunscreen, hmm, protection..hmm, pollination attraction, hmm...mysteries and theorys..mysteries and theorys..

even hash smokers reported that hashes made from trich shaking can be less potent then smoking straight bud from certain strains..so hmmmm .. finite amount maybe? ultimate peak thc level? hmm..ok don't want to blind anyone with science, blind you with those PICS!

it looks so cool none the less!! that plant would catch any cave mans eye!

(angry gieco caveman)

xoox

Latest posts

Latest posts