Montell's Pride x Biko looking very frosty

picture.php

Lady Bug!
picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
love it bro! Montell's Pride x Biko is so special! casey, powerhouse and all the others looks so well grown!

do you use a tripod my friend?

C

CTSV

I use a bamboo stake to prop my camera on, same thing I use to stake my plants up. Some shots are free hand as well. I take lots of pics, and then choose the best to upload.

Take care esbe!:joint:

HindukushMaster

got damnnnn that white eyebrow is fuckin glistenin! you gotta check out 5deadly venoms and some of the other classics (im sure u have) shaolin all day baby. strong island

Toob

wow awsome show. every strain your runnin is slathered in crystals. great job. Nice oil, nothin better then getting lit off some fine golden gooooooooo

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Very impressive bud selection up there.. Ive got some MP x Biko and that makes me soo motivated to see how beautiful yours looks. That is some nasty looking oil too bro, I bet that shit will wreck you. Keep the awesome shots coming. :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as always holmz,you put up a helluva spread yo.all the ladies are draped in crystals,and that oil spill is a mess we would all enjoy.
keep on pimpin'em yo.peace-T-

C

CTSV

Thanks for all the nice comments!:wave:
I call these, sugar turds...
picture.php

I like to coat the hash oil with "sugar", and then they are easy to handle...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
C

CTSV

Some cured Casey Jones

Some cured Casey Jones

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And some Double Strawberry Diesel...
picture.php

And you add a little of this...
picture.php

And there goes your entire day...LOL!:joint:

Last edited:

HindukushMaster

dddddddddddddddddammmnn omg( exact words i just uttered to myself) those sugar turds look like there on another level bro. How do they smoke? Smooth or harsh I would assume lung expanding due to the kiefage. keep it wu all day, you ever listen to the purple tapeeeeee these days?

C

CTSV

xOOx: That movie looks great!

HindukushMaster: They smoke really smooth, but don't get a big head and try to hold it in real long, or these things will bite you! Bout to rip one right now. As for carrying them with me, I don't go many places, so I don't ever carry weed...Too many risks....I also drive fast.

HindukushMaster

LOL i dont blame u for not packin i try to never either, thats what seperates the gods from the peons. 1 slip up and banngggg but not to hijack peep this aja's bb i was rockin and it kinda looks like your casey cept a bit more blue. A strain i will never forget!
5175bbdriedgmedjn0.jpg

i was meanin tho do u listen to wu tang?? or your just down with the kung fu movies. Im gonna take a pic of my stack later from vhs closet to a dvd box of 100+ bootlegs ;)

C

CTSV

Hell Yeah I listen to Wu-Tang...And I am a HUGE kung-fu fan, been that was since high school on both fronts. Sometimes I will roll a doob and take it on the road with me, but I don't like taking sacks or pieces, cause I would never want to ditch them, and if it's day time your screwed, and my shit STINKS, so it's already a dead give away.Thanks for stopping through and feel free to post any pics you want.

That bud looks absolutely delicious! Man I love weed!