What's new

Welcome to my jungle...

B

BasementGrower

the sick leaves in the first page kinda look like .. thrips damage. so if ur seeing damage kinda lookin silvery and like somethings eating the green out of the lower leaves and small popcorn buds.. u could have em. i just ran into a friend had thrips for 2 years.. and just didnt realize it . never affected anythinng in the light.. just the shaded leaves and buds. .. if its stilll sick . check it out.

but ya.. if u dont get that room cleaned.. ull be the next dude whose house catches fire and u end up in jail .

Yeah, its very possible that i have them...I had them in the previous grow too, realized it just recently. I thought i had fungus gnats so i ordered some DE, in combination with the neem oil it could do the trick. I see some very tiny flying insects everytime i water, that's why i thought about fungus gnats. I am gonna look for Spinosad, if i have the money to buy anything.

I can't have that room cleaned properly, i am tired of tearing things apart and constructing them again. I have 1 million holes in the "growtent", i can never put right that motherfucking mylar. Its the third day of 12/12 today, there are light leaks of indirect light here and there, i accidentally gave them 12:30 hours of light instead of 12 these days, its possible that they will end up hermies.

For now i am seeing some pistils here and there in all of them, but i don't know. Its the first time i have thought of quiting even though i have put LOTS of money this time. This round got me very tired, it is a very big project for my apartment, i was adding things all along the way, i was trying to rebuild things as best as i could but something was always missing. Think i should have stayed in my 3x3 growtent for a couple more rounds of growing. It did me very bad in all aspects of my life this time.

So, i am gonna find something for the insects (biological only), close all light leaks and set those fucking analog timers in the exact same minute. If they don't get hermies i will leave things as they are. If they end up hermies i am chopping them and make the room my bedroom again (the only bedroom in the house). I have equipment for something good, maybe sometime in the future i will use it more properly.

Just like i expected...Its been almost a fucking week since i changed to 12/12 and still things are not going smoothly.In the 3rd day of 12/12 plants got 17 hours of light instead of 12. Lights are supposed to turn on at 7:30 in the afternoon and turn off at 7:30 in the morning. That day lights turned off at 13:00.

So what i did was turn on the lights at 1:00 in the morning after that day to compensate for the more hours of light and turned them off at 7:30 in the morning as usual. That was 4 days ago. Today i got back in my house at 9:00 in the morning to see lights on. So fucking nice...Seems like another cheapy analog timer was thrown off. Oddly enough, 2 of the 3 plants have already many pistils, i am still waiting on Super Lemon Haze to show some. I don't know if they are gonna hermie, i believe i should not be surprised if they do.

Now what the fuck am i supposed to do guys? Turn the lights off for 24 hours of more to kinda reset their flowering cycle? Turn the lights on at 9 in the night to have 12 hours pass since the last time lights went off? Turn the lights at 7:30 in the afternoon continuing with my flowering schedule as usual? I could clearly use some help, i am lost, i don't know if lack of help and comments is due to my setup that is not very clean.