What's new

Welcome to my jungle...

Easygrowing

Veteran
Hello, i have been very busy the last few days. I have been working towards expanding my growtent, making it 4 ft longx4 ft wide so that not other buds are burning and to give the plants some space. I am disappointed by the way things are going. One is not flowering as it should, one hasn't advanced because of the tight space and the other has only its upper part with big future buds, lower parts will be full of fluff i believe.

If AG does not show clear signs of flowering within a week i am gonna toss it and put as many bagseeds in 12/12 as i can instead of it. Fuck, i am really disappointed, all these months of growing for taking very little in return from what it seems. Pics will come later...

Understanding YOU ILW-that sucks 2 hear Bro...Yes clever words,you cant use 2 nothing now.i know,,vegges for long..But why some will not flowering ? willl you show a Good pic of those please-interest why not and how it,s looks..try see,if you can give the new ones-just some extra days for vegge-7-9 days,gives means,in the end-if i do seeds-9 days or 14-not more..it,s gives them som extra roots,for get "grab" into the soil-or thay can get few,then difficult for grab good into the soil-that i tried,2 says-yes ILW..because-you should get big and heavy buds-even from 12-12..Just IF you can gives them,some days in vegge-mabye 24 hours-9 days..and
UP On The Horse again-nothing ells to does.Just grow some weed-all we need.Nope not funny for you,nope....
Be mad-then ...smiling.

Bro, i extended my tent, made it 5x5, i also removed the cooltubes and replaced my 250w CFL with a 600w HPS. Fuck, now i will need sunglasses! I stayed awake all night to do this, i will go buy some batteries for my camera and take some photos. Now photos will be more clear, the babies have more space.

I will give AG 2 more weeks, after this i am gonna 7" pvc frames and put some bagseeds straight to 12/12 maybe. Oh, i am also contstructing another growtent, ~6.5x6.5x6.5 feet. I am gonna put 10 or more babies in there too. For sure i will be growing some weed bro, in total i will be using 2.400 watts of light if things go smooth! Hope my bedroom will be able to hold all these lights and the electricity company won't fuck me up. Thanks for always having something useful to say in my journal, you are the only one that shows that much interest and i appreciate it very much bro! Wish sending weed was legal, i would send you some of my stuff for all your good words.

Hello, as i said the previous time, i extended my growtent to 5x5. How much ventilation would i need for a space 5x5x9? I currently have 2x125 mm RVKs ( extracting totally 660 m3/h). I have 3 bulbs in there 1x600, 1x400, 1x250 HPS with no cooltubes.Temp is reaching 90 F.

I also built a PVC frame for my second growtent, its dimensions are 6x4.5x6. I plan on buying a 600 for that one too and i have 500w of CFL and 200w of T5 too. I plan on having 9 autoflowers and 4 photoperiod plants growing in that one. Don't know yet which combination of lights to use. For ventilation i have 2 more 125mm RVKs. In total i will be using about 2300 watts of light, hope my bedroom is gonna hold!

Acapulco Gold started flowering at last a few days ago! California Dream is fattening nicely, for 25 days since the switch to 12/12 it has pretty thick buds! Heat is troubling me, temp is gonna drop the next few days here.

Some pics

IMG_0415.jpg

My second growtent from PVC, only the frame for now, i am gonna start using it in a few days.

IMG_0413.jpg

Acapulco Gold started flowering at last!

IMG_0410.jpg

Lower part of California Dream, most promising of all

IMG_0409.jpg

Top of California Dream. For 3.5 weeks into 12/12 its nice, don't you think? :p.

IMG_0407.jpg

Acapulco Gold

More pics

IMG_0388.jpg

Pic from bottom

IMG_0384.jpg

Skunk #1 in the back

IMG_0375.jpg

Side buds of California Dream

IMG_0370.jpg

Growtent 5x5, still many leaks to close, fucking my temps reaching up to 90 F (fking weather does not help, 89 F in the noon today).

Easygrowing

Veteran
:good: You gonna get much CD then ILW and Mainbud so
some kind of Partys,there should be ..what about your T5 ?
Have you got some kind of reflector to those ?..Like you PVC frame-why have i newer think in those direction-
You smart ILW !! remember,you have an limit,how much electrian power,you can pull out,of same contact..
2400 closed to it..if on same..
:tiphat:

Last edited:
Hello, i haven't updated for quite some time...California Dream+Original Skunk are getting bigger buds, Acapulco Gold started flowering as it should, i am beginning to finally see some meat besides hairs in this one...

Some pics at day 40 of 12/12:

IMG_0486_zps92751e47.jpg

Had to climb a ladder to get this pic

IMG_0495_zps6eafd30c.jpg

Another different view

IMG_0508.jpg

A small, lower bud that was snapped accidentally from the lower part of California Dream. Sorry for quality of pic, my camera seems to have a problem with proper pics of buds. For "popcorn bud", it was quite compact.

IMG_0485_zps0c2b3d57.jpg

Original Skunk upper part

IMG_0484_zpsa4689c7b.jpg

Top bud of California Dream

You can see here how i made a custom PVC frame next to my Homebox XS tent to make it bigger for vegging. I covered it with mylar, hanged a second 250w CFL and its ok! :) Easygrowing my friend, i haven't used the T5s because i have some CFLs that came in handy for now. I have thought about sticking together two simple metal reflectors and putting 4xT5s 55w under them.

IMG_0463.jpg

Hello, its been a while since i posted something in my journal, mainly due to the lack of interest...I am going to chop the babies on Monday. For sure California Dream+Original Skunk will be chopped. It will be 74 days since i switched to 12/12 on Monday.

I don't know yet if i should chop Acapulco Gold and turn it into hash (since its buds are not even developed) or let it go for 1 more month. For the last few days i have been watering California Dream+Original Skunk with molasses+water only.

Some pics (not so recent, 20 days before or somewhere around there i believe)

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

More to come on harvest day :tiphat:

Easygrowing

Veteran
Here ILW : )

Sound as an great idea those connecting two reflectors 2gether,for get 1 : ) to your T5-smart thinked ! like you PVC frame-74 days-long time-yes..about AG-if you are in doubt-about those one month more-if-it was mine-i would chopped the half and let the rest,goes for some longer-IF-not satiesfied out of the first,you chopped-Mabye it can works together-if-you have new plants-clones ready for flowering-and let AG-goes for some weeks more-so you dont need to spend power,on only 1 plant..

Smiling-do your self an favor-dont vegge so long again : ) with the new ones--i have vegged some for long by my self-and it also gaves prob-but how it is,then-it can be big enough,or to many enough : ) what heck-

Once time i tried a kind of experiment-took a maincola-into a bottle with pure water-for let those goes for a couples of weeks-like then you buy a flower,an put those into a vase-those also living in only water-and does an "cyclus" to jump out,in full flower,to it dies-had not space to those-and instead of take it down,to early-tried those-trics will mature-as you wish . ) thinkink on your AG-again-if and so-you feel for try it.

Just cut it in a 45 degrees angel in a distance-so it works together-with that-you can place it into...Think it,s your skunk 1 out at left site-pics above-can see brown hairs : )
You deserve it,after those junglenightmare-or dream-but-i dont think-you feel-it was a dream or funny for be hornest.
Just "rock" that boat ILW and get it finished-and do it again-As Nike says-Just Do It ! : )
we cant be without it-can we ? nope we cant-thought you was gone -good see your back again !!..
Will look into your again for sure...take cares so long-soon time for you,finding you bong..
Ding dong..UPS-and CFL not bad at all for vegge-you can take them closed to plants-so great enough for those.

Hello bro!! Glad to be hearing from you too! Let me tell you what happened with the t-5s. It seems my stoned head did some mistakes wiring them and as soon as i connected the, the power in the whole house went down! The fuses had gone down, i shit my pants for a while. Now i am too scared to wire them again, besides 1 ballast i had went off pretty bad after my newbie mistake.

Plants will be harvested tomorrow. I am gonna bend the AG as much as i can and let it continue for 1 more month with the 600w above it horizontally. I wish i did not veg that long but plant numbers restrict me very much where i live bro :(. I am aiming for less plants with longer veg time because of this reason.

I havent shown you any pics from my veg tent. Its 5x5x7. 2X250w CFLs are being used right now with 2x5" RVKs for exhaust. I am also using 1x23w CFL for a small baby. The 500w of CFLs are being used for 7 more babies. 4 of them bagseeds+4 of them Skunk seeds. Bagseeds are 40 days old, Skunk seeds are 30 days old or somewhere around there. 250w+400w HPS will be added tomorrow after i harvest the California Dream+OS#1. I am intending to make them as big as i can before i put them in the flowering tent.

I am gonna veg them for 30 more days, while my AG wil be flowering in the other tent. They are a bit stretchy as you can see in the pics, the 500w of CFLs are not enough for them. I am gonna LST the tallest ones to have an even canopy. I don't know how i am gonna flower them, i was thinking maybe 3x600w HPS stacked vertical style.

1200 watts of CFLs and HPS will be used in the veg tent after i move them to flowering tent in order to grow 4 monster plants for 3 months and 1 or 2 larger autos to have extra smoke. In total i will be using 3000 watts of lights.

Plan is as follows:

1)Harvest AG in 1 month from now
2)Veg the 8 babies i have now until i harvest AG
3)Move those 8 babies in the flowering tent with 3x600w stacked on each other.
4)Veg 4 monster plants from end of December until end of February (the date i am gonna harvest the 8 ones i currently have)in the veg tent with 1200w of CFL+HPS.
5)Grow 1 or 2 autoflowers in the veg tent at the same time with the 4 monster plants.
5)Harvest the 8 babies and 2 autoflowers at end of February.
6)Flower the 4 monsters from end of February to end of April with 5x600w like Heath Robinson's style in a growtent 8x8 (PVC pipes are very ok for custom constructions)
7)Grow 2 babies in a space 2x4 from end of February to end of April
8)Harvest 4 monster plants at end of April.
9)Flower 2 babies from end of April to end of June and harvest them at that time

If you have any better way to suggest me in order to use those 3000w of HPS i would be very thankful! I am looking for the highest yields possible with the lowest number of plants i can. I will be using organic soil mix to grow them.

I appreciate any constructive criticism, ffs is my setup that bad?!

IMG_0779-1.jpg

4 babies under 250w CFL 2700K (Tangerine Dream, Himalaya Gold in the front, Bagseed #1, Traiwreck in the back).

IMG_0778.jpg

Bagseed #2 currently growing under 1x23w CFL at 1.5 week.

IMG_0777.jpg

3 plants (Super Lemon Haze, Bagseed #3+#4 under 250w CFL 6400K bulb).

IMG_0775.jpg

Bagseed #3

IMG_0774.jpg

Bagseed #1

More pics

Plants were recently transplanted to 2 gal pots, that's why they are a bit further away from the light.

IMG_0773-1.jpg

Tangerine Dream in the front, Traiwreck in the right back.

IMG_0772.jpg

Bagseed #4, most problematic of all.

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

Himalaya Gold.

IMG_0763.jpg

Super Lemon Haze in the back.

B

BasementGrower

prune those suckers so u dont end up with a bunch of larf.. or fluffy garbage.. lol u dont need to have plants that big lol u could yield better using the light better.

Yeah, the lower branches are going to be trimmed. I am also gonna LST the tallest of them so that i have an even canopy. 500w CFL simply are not enough for these plants at this height. I am gonna add 250w+400w HPS tomorrow, i think they will love me after this :p.

Plant numbers restrict me where i live, i can't have many smaller plants, i can have some BIG plants, that's why i let them go so big. I may as well take some clones from the sucker branches, got some Clonex yesterday.

They are to be put in 3x600w HPS vertically, so i want them as big as i can.

Easygrowing

Veteran
UCK-about explosin,in your house ILW-hmm-not good-nope..

Those Tangerine dream and so-you doing under 250 CFL-2700 K-are they in veg or flowering ? think-they are in veg-if-why 2700-BUT-they looks great as hell-anyways-LOL-You goona end up-with monsterplants-again !!! IF they was mine-i would put them for 12-12 Right now-they are already huge ILW-Hope you got space enough-to trees : )
Your Himalaya Gold and superlemon Haze and bagssed 1 are already about 2-2.5 feet tall-
You ending up with plants around-6-8 feet-if not more : ) hmm-laughing..But yes-your choice .Welcome to the Jungle : ) BUT they look very good-Think you Super lemon Haze-will goes very wild-looks like those-ask for more light-it,s bending aftet the light-as you can see-but yes-you adding more lights-so yes...Damn-it,s gonna be wild-
Good to see your back !!!...

Hello, i was absent from the forum for a long time, just wanted to give you pics from my previous harvest of the 3 plants and show you how my current 4 babies are doing.

We are starting with harvest pics as stated above:

California Dream

IMG_0780.jpg

Top bud of CF

IMG_0787.jpg

Original Skunk #1

IMG_0793.jpg

Harvest from CF+OS #1

IMG_0802.jpg

Acapulco Gold (slightly hermied+some burnt buds from light)

IMG_0853_zps8713872f.jpg

For about 3 months now i have been growing 4 plants. They are being grown in an organic soil mix i made on my own using only water. So far i am impressed by the simplicity and conviniency of organics, and the plants are responding very well to the soil. I am using only Trichoderma with the water i have been giving to them.

I am planning on putting those 4 plants in flowering mode in 1-2 weeks from now. I will be using 5 bulbs vertically placed around them. I havent got the money to buy 4 more 600w HPS for now, i will be adding them gradually. I still havent constructed the room as i wanted due to lack of funds, have to buy more mylar to cover it and an exhaust fan at 400 CFM as well.

For now only 4 bulbs are being used. 1x600w, 1x400w, 1x250w HPS +250w CFL. They will be replaced gradually by 600w as i mentioned. If you got any questions or suggestions i would be very much inclined to hear them. I have the aspiration to put more plants straight to 12/12 to cover every single inch of the growroom, plant count scares me a bit, we shall see on this subject. I still have about 35 gallons of organic soil that i would like to use.

Super Lemon Haze

IMG_0989_zps64c79a84.jpg

Tangerine Dream

IMG_0981_zpsfdfb09f0.jpg

Stem of TD, doesn't t it look a bit weird?

IMG_0996_zps3cb9201a.jpg

Himalaya Gold

IMG_0991_zps21b098c0.jpg

Traiwreck

IMG_09871_zpsc93f80c8.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts