What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome New MOD to the Hydro Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

krusty

hmmmmm....

well i told you guys:)

i said ...

a. i dont trust this kid....i saw from his posts in OG that he danced arround shit...that he cant come clean about real numbers and that he only posts what makes him look good...

hence he has another agenda:/

christ look at his signature....

b. i said the dewd was bullshitting about his wieght...some of you want be nice to this kid and get him to take back his numbers...or maybe admit it was a wee bit wet...but straight up the kid lied:)

my little equation to figure out how much a system needs to produce a pound of weed is fair and a very good idea for us to keep track of what we are able to do...so that we can offer a true method to rate systems we all try ....so that WE as growers can compare and maybe save other folks alot of time/money/risks.

yes i still think people are fucking retarded OR they got other agendas (ass sniffing) if they dont agree to this sorta method of rating systems

are we not here to help the growers???

this little pissant dont like it cause he wont look like the rock star anymore:)

i keep telling you folks...i can sniff a pissant a mile away...

and this kid lost his cool cause he was unable to hang with me...

i also mention...i am a MEMBER...he is a MOD.....my job is to be here and nothing else...his job is to take care of US MEMBERS...

and by the way...yer not demo'n for this coli company...yet you went and bought 2 x $2,500 units....at least dropped another 4 or 5 grande into shit to run these things lights/res chillers or whatever it takes....and now yer not ussing them no longer...

you got all this money to blow....yet yer ole lady has some cheap ass wall mart lepord print shoes???

what gives???

lmao

damn good choice for moderator there ic lords ...

peace

krusty

ps - did this little boi actually make a comment that he thinks he could slap me arround??? lmao my boot was a joke after he mentioned in HIS own post he had a boot kick him and some light or something...A JOKE:)

as i said before dewd...i dont beat up on kids/women or guys under 180.....you kinda fall under all 3 of them categories

teehee

krusty

wow...yas just shot yer own foot dewd....

last time i dried shit up it took about 8 days.....unless i use a dehumdifier n a heater...but straight up....you had them growwing on the 13th....then say you cut them down on the 14 th..and somehow they were dried up and wieght out by the 17th???

am i missing something here???

i just dried up a crop...took nearly 8 days with heaters and low humdity (the grow house has wood heat)

dewd....so far anyone who has made a comment on yer picture showwing wieght say the same thing i do....its short...aint no 10 lbs...

anyhoo

you look like a moron to argue the little grade 5 math thingy i suggest we do to figure out true system performance...

peace

krusty

krusty

this gets funnier....

LOVE the song and dance....

krusty equation...like again he cant simply do the math...LOVE how he bounces arround the real issue..

to the point he takes a trophy cola fromt he system...then suggest all 300 spots in this coli system will grow this...

universe...who cares if it is dry or not...look at the valume....that aint no 10 lbs...tops 6 at most:)

its kinda redunent....

cause thus far the kid cant add....he cant hang with krusty....he cant buy his ole lady good shoes....he cant smoke his weed (too wet)

i feel soo sorry for this sap i think its time to let him off the hook and let him prance arround thinking hes the king...

/me hands him his shinny new crown

welcome aboard kid

lmao

peace

krusty

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
I Love This Place

I Love This Place

And everyone here... keep growing and keep smiling, but most of all laugh a LOT PLEASE!!!!

Have you read your Cannagraphic today???

~Chris

So Quick

Hee Hee!! I'm under the ol mans skin :D I'm too tired too post...gonna go home to my girlie wit the cheap leopard skin slips...LMAO!! Good night krusty :)

LOL..he said I ain't gonna look like a rock star!! Tee fuckin hee!!

SQ

Chronis X

So quick - glad you came over -

the story's you guys tell...............................

nothing will never beat my 9oz yielding plant - grown in a 4oz mini dixie cup ( floral patteren) - my flash lite gave enough lite for the entire grow ( 6 plants) - only feed the plant one time during the whole grow. :D

glad you made it over

Chronis X

Disbuds4Me

Labour Saving Devices

Labour Saving Devices

Hey Krust,

The Q I posed about labour saving devices was related to MANICURING those huge yields (maybe I didn't make that clear). SQ's just got some natty lil' clippers (his new TOY I mentioned earlier), and was wondering if you use anything to help in that area, or do it all BY HAND :confused:

So Quick

And now I'm under 180..LMAO!! Can somebody get this ol man some glasses!! Guess the ol man can't take the shit back...I take it you don't like it when someone doesn't bow down to ya, eh :)

i also mention...i am a MEMBER...he is a MOD.....my job is to be here and nothing else...his job is to take care of US MEMBERS...

I thought your job was to keep us Mods and Admins in check?? So now you want the special treatment?? I think too many people let you get away wit your pissy attitude!! I'm tired to death of people saying "yea but he knows his shit" who gives a shit...we all know dam well that you know your shit...that doesn't justify your rude behavior!! So what, you was emotionally abused by your mentor :p ...let it go bro!! Let that shit go!! If you look back at this thread here http://www.icmag.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1226 your the one who tried to drag me thru the dirt when I was givin a member advice from my experience...so who's really the one thats emotionally imbalanced?? You came at me foul without even knowin me and now I'm here kickin around a lil shit wit you and your so determined to prove to everybody that I'm not what I seem to be!! Or is it YOU don't like it when a grower (in his own very special way) is just as good and highly accepted by his peers!! I love my whole dam community and I show it by postin MY experiences...if you do a lil research, you see that I'm very humble and I don't go around dump'n on folks for doin things their way!! You keep saying that I only show the good...well then why on the coli thread, did I show the burnt up 600w coli that I ended up trashin?? And while were on this subject...your guilty of your own accusations...cuz I've been seeing you show off those pics for about 2 yrs now!! I see your still holding on to that 5 punder per 1000 pic :) C'mon man...keep it fuckin real old man!! I'll refer to you as old man...since you want me to be a boy...but this only tells me that you think your bigger than me...yet another ego trip :) I'll be under 180lbs if that makes you feel bigger :)

What I learned from you these past couple of days...is obviously you can grow and you know your shit...oh god I didn't just say that!! BUT!! here comes your favorite word...BUT you are a DICK!! And it's obvious and very apparent that you have some personal issues!! I smell that a mile away :D

Hey quick question old man?? And answer this honestly!! IF I wasn't a Mod...would you be spending this much time tryin to make me look bad :D You are almost one of the biggest hippacrits I've ever ran across!! You say your here to help people, right?? Well seems like to me that your tryin to force people to believe and do as you do!! And if they don't fall in line then you try to give out your lame so called grill'n...save that shit for the weak!! See what you done did...you've officially made me show my ass!! If you can't stand the heat...get the hell out the kitchen!!!Peace!!

SQ

So Quick

Glad to see ya over here DB :) Don't even try to go there wit em!! This dude is stuck in his own ways!! He'll shit talk those nice lil handy clippers me and you have :D I can hear it now..."what are you guys on!!" "The only way to really trim plants is by hand...the good ol fashion way" "Oh so now you 2 are advertising for the maker of them clippers" "I knew I smelled that a mile a way" I'll show you guys REAL scissors" LMFAO!! :D

SQ

So Quick

Gawd dam you chronis!! Don't come around here pullin that shit!! Unless you ofcourse had them dixie cups properly lined up wit another dixie cup upside down and a thomas air compressor pumpin air into em...oh and the medium had better be lava rocks...or else I'll call bullshit!! And why would you use dixi cups...you know that I've always said that styrofoam cups work better!! You fuck'n kids will never learn!!

Bwwaaahhahaa!! Give me a minute to stop laughin :D :D :D Nah, but forreals...nice for ya to drop in for my welcoming party that krusto tried to sabatoge (sp?)

How ya doin Chris :) nice job on the Mag!! Hey...we are all just jump startin the new community wit a lil shit talk...I'm smiling...how bout you krusto..you havin a good time or wha :p

SQ

spoonta66

is this where you been for the lat year or so krusty my boy. how you been? glad to see they let you have the reings in a few posts without getting thier panties in a knot!
congrats so-quick on the mod job.

Disbuds4Me

Just about sums it up

Just about sums it up

Yeah buddy,
I guess you're right on that one. When he reads that ...
mixed-smiley-030.gif

Its a pity to see 2 of the growing greats gettin' caught up in what probably started out as kinda fun, but now's sounding kinda like a personal pissing contest...

Why does anyone have to be wrong for the other one to be right
confused-smiley-013.gif
?? You're both doing amazing stuff, and people can read your methods and take what they want from 'em to better their own setup. I know I have, with my own hybrid lamo version of things
cheeky-smiley-021.gif

grinning-smiley-043.gif
to you both big-time, but how about you girls play nice now, and less of
love-smiley-086.gif
and more of
mixed-smiley-043.gif
??

PS Congrats on the Mod status, but now ya know why I'm just happy to lurk ....
cheeky-smiley-035.gif

Last edited:
G

I saw a dope plant growing out of the sidewalk once...

I saw a dope plant growing out of the sidewalk once...

Yep! Sumbitch had broken through the concrete to claim its space. Tough phuckin plant that ol' cannabis...LOL! Damn near ANY fool can grow it. (Kindi would be one of the few exceptions)

After reading through this thread, all I can say is...I'm glad plants have no egos.

Cash croppers sometimes forget that the majority of boards like this are comprised of people who only grow dope to avoid buying it. The "my dick is bigger than yours" mentality of the commercial grower doesn't interest them in the least. Just a little something to think about, fellas...

BTW...welcome to IC, So Quick. :)

The Universe

Krusty, dude all you can honestly say is that So Quick isn't doing things exactly your way.

You can't honestly say that So Quick is bullshitting, because he's not.

You can't honestly say that So Quick is trying to sell something, because he's not.

So Quick has a solid history of trying different styles out with an open mind, and giving kind advice to anyone who asks for it.

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/search...start=yes&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=ascending

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/search...tby=lastpost&sortorder=ascending&pagenumber=2

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/search...tby=lastpost&sortorder=ascending&pagenumber=3

Krusty, honestly, do you act like such an asshole face to face with your fellow growers in real life?

I wanted to see your summary before, but now I think I'd rather not.

So Quick, I'm rooting for you to continue producing great results, using whatever styles you feel like. :)

Peace

krusty

facts

1. the kid is lying about the wieght...i said bullshitting to not make him look bad..but hes fake/lying:)

I will show pictures of what 10 lbs looks like in near future for yawl:) then you will see:)

2. this kid says i am the one pulling drama and causing shit but look at this...

"hey a light just beamed on my head and a boot fell out of the sky and knocked me on my nose!!" So Quick

"gawd....i wished my boot would reach you and you would grasp WHY i keep asking you this and you still say you got 10 lbs with 3000 watts..." krusty

"Dam Krusty...now you wanna kick me?? Thought you were against hittin people??" So Quick

"Oh and hey...since you wanna play tough guy...that remark you made earlier about wishing your boot could reach me...was way out of line!! Cuz I swear if you was in front of me...I'de take off on ya and give ya one to your jaw for threat'n me!!" So Quick

3. this is the MAIN FACT:) it takes a certain amount of power to produce what we yield....this is not something that can be manipulated.....only if somone lies about the wieght or doesnt dry as much as some might will there be a variance..

now even SQ fully admits i was right with this....and i asked his backing (gypsy and bog) to come forward and see if they are willing to use this as a method to rate systems instead of SQ very lame approach....hence his "this trophy bud wieghts this so times that by 300:

these are facts...nto some song and dance....

other facts is that while i was asleep this thread fully changed...peopels posts edited....posts removed....and it has been cleaned up to make SQ look slightly better

but my post HERE is what matters....these FACTS cant be argued.....

i iant the bad guy..as you can see in number 2.....i simply ussed his little "boot reached me to get me to clue in" as a joke....hes the one who then twisted it and turned it into drama...then replied with a threat:)

you dont see me editing my posts....and obviously i iant deleting others:)

yet you see this boi and/or the ic team doing a shit load of editing to this thread...

again i ask BOG/GYPSY since it is there little ship here....to come out and simply say "yes krusty that equation is right" which will fuck up there mod:)

or say "krusty yer wrong" then it will show they are here only to sell shit...cause this is such a SIMPLE ass little grade 5 math thingy ...

oh...3rdly then can come out here and do a song and dance routine as SQ has shown....admit that my grade 5 math is right but then go on for a few pages of how SQ is such a great guy and krusty has a bat attitude to cover up this obvious flaw in there new mod:)

again...i refer to FACT 2....i iant the bad guy.....i am within rules...and there own mod is threatening me...sorry guys....but your canna scene here is no better then OG

peace

krusty

Ono Nadagin

http://www.overgrow.com/tools/gerating.php

Most ppl use the GE(overgrow index) rating formula found on OG for calculating the yeild of a plant( amount of watts used in FLOWER x total dry weight of buds)), as it can be applied to ANY grow that is finished under lights

Krusty's formula cant be applied to all grows finsished inside....i3... started outside(early or late in season) then brought indoors to finsih

check it out

.... but since it doesnt agree with YOU krusty it must be wrong.............

Last edited:

krusty

most wont read this...cause it is way way too lame and fully tooo much drama...but for those of you bored with no life (lie myself at times) and for SQ here we go...i will ADDRESS YOUR comments

(anything with a - is sq talking)

-So now you want the special treatment?? I think too many people let you get away wit your pissy attitude!! I'm tired to death of people saying "yea but he knows his shit" who gives a shit

seems ALOT of people give a shit bro...hence why my thread in here has more hits then the entire hydrop forum....and show me one place where i want special treatment???....i follow rules here.....yet you dont:)

-You came at me foul without even knowin me and now I'm here kickin around a lil shit wit you and your so determined to prove to everybody that I'm not what I seem to be!!

i was actually purty nice how i came to you.....again...i am a member...you are a mod..and it is clear to everyone what is going on here...hence your backup party unable to say shit...krustys simply grade 5 math has sunken this little ship:)
and YOU have also come at me without knowwing me...making comments from me beating children to me not beeing able to grow....to threatening me....lame dewd...i realize yer comment about you thinking i am some dewd who beats kids is out of context...but that refrence in my world would get yer ass punted:) it was rude...fully

now as a mod how can you go at members like that??? so who really is getting special treatment here.....oh ya i am...i get the special mod trolling the member...well ya i like that treatment sooo much:)

-cuz I've been seeing you show off those pics for about 2 yrs now!! I see your still holding on to that 5 punder per 1000 pic C'mon man...keep it fuckin real old man!!

so you say i am jealious...lmao wow...and you say i called bullshit on you without knowwing you..WOW again.....what does your comment here just full out show????!!!....yer comment here suggests you dont lke that i can get 5 lbs on a single plant....and you are saying i am bullshitting....i dont think it is me who is jelaious dewd....sorry....yer pictures showed you lied...my pictures continue to show i tell the truth:)

-BUT you are a DICK!! And it's obvious and very apparent that you have some personal issues!! I smell that a mile away

so again...this is how a MOD takes care of a MEMBER...a MEMEBER who gives alot of his free time to help folks....a member who dont ask for a damn thing....no special treatment....no free seeds...no free advertising....no mod/mentor tag....

-Hey quick question old man?? And answer this honestly!! IF I wasn't a Mod...would you be spending this much time tryin to make me look bad

if somone didnt go "krusty you should see this rawk star" (yes that is a quote from a icq message from another member) i would have never heard of you...and i would not have read some of yer shit that was fully a song and dance for the members

again...where are these coli systems you spent probably like 10 grande in total on?? your telling us you just went out and bought them then decided to chuck them??? well that says alot for the system.....but the real deal...you did a demo for coli:)

THIS is why i post arround yas.....others see the bullshit and lies too...but they just dont have time/dont care....but more then a handfull have come to me cause they know i get a kick out of it...and they get a kick out of me playing with guys like you

so its all good:)

you were easy to expose dewd....probably the easiest....my buddy erliquin would be damn proud of me on this one...lmao

in the end....

BOTTOM LINE

krusty best took him 275.82 kilowatt hours to produce 1 pound of marijuana in a KBS

So Quick best took him 567 kilowatt hours to produce 1 pound of weed in a COLI

oh....and soon krusty will destroy those numbers with pictures showwing what 10 lbs TRUELY looks like:)

peace

krusty

Ono Nadagin

LMAO @ Krusty...

your one ignorant self obsessed, self rightious fucker

You 'wish' you boot could reach to SQ, but when he says 'I'de take off on ya and give ya one to your jaw for threat'n me!!.... you label it a threat by a mod....

LMAO..

your a fucking joke man....

take your ball and bat and go crying hoome to mamma boy because ppl dont want to play by 'krusty's rules

krusty

ono....you are lost...

i see both comments...and you just are way too easy....

to suggest that the 300 sq feet and 3000 watts needed to mantian the coli system shoudl not be part of the equation shows yer true purpose here...

yeah i guess if we are doing one time demos like SQ fine...but we aint....most folks who put that kinda cash up dont use one timers...

they ave to maintain the system...and to MAINTAIN this system youneed 300 more sq feet and 3000 more watts:)

ya i am self rightious cause i speak truth:)

*shakes head at the simple one*

Status
Not open for further replies.