What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome New MOD to the Hydro Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Quick

Okay you win...Quick throws in the white towel!!! So in the future when I post results...I'll make sure I add the krusty conversion in as well :D See I can compramise...for some reason that spellin doesn't look right...lemme try that again...see I can comprimise...dammit, that doesn't look right either!! One more try...see I can compremise!! Ah hell...I give up!!you know what I mean :p

krusty, for the rest of us non-perfect mortals on this earth, I think your attitude of "it's this way or it sucks" is a lil hard to swallow.

I think you would do better at a multi-national multi-billion dollar research lab with the aid of hundreds of MIT PhDs at your side to serve your almighty omnipotent presence.

I truely think you are wasting your genius here at some no name pot web site, your everlasting foresight and omnipotence should be used to solve world hunger or to solve global warming. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME WITH US, WE ARE TRUELY NOT WORTHY OF EVEN A NANOSECOND OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME.

just one blunt said:
krusty, for the rest of us non-perfect mortals on this earth, I think your attitude of "it's this way or it sucks" is a lil hard to swallow.

That's bullshit - if you dont like his attitude or his way of growing -
WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN READING THIS THEAD.

Shit - you dont see *me* in the rockwool/e&b threads talking shit - And *I* have been there and DONE that and I am now a KFB grower -

What is your problem.

I truely think you are wasting your genius here at some no name pot web site, your everlasting foresight and omnipotence should be used to solve world hunger or to solve global warming. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME WITH US, WE ARE TRUELY NOT WORTHY OF EVEN A NANOSECOND OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME. [/B]

That is just bullshit trolling!

That truely is a troll post - that kind of bullshit is not welcome and serves to help no-one.

Again - you dont see me spending my time in threads that I dont believe in - why in the heck are you going to come in here and try and act up - it just proves your a peon.

~ SYK ~

krusty

*yawn*

krusty conversion....great...now i invented simple math???

gawd.....unbeleivible how personality wins over common sense:)

teehee oh well....kinda enjoy beeing the bad guy anyhoo..

"how about you Krusts .. use any labour-saving devices to tame that workload?"

lmao....you want me to make the KBS any simplier then it already is???

jeebus.....fine....take a brown paper bag and.....

lmao....i cant beleive somone can think KBS has some sorta workload....you need to take 20 fucking clones.....a wee bit of clean up....tie up some strings...and boom you get 25 lbs...teehee...where is the work load?

lmao

*beats head against keyboard for an hour*

and you guys wonder why i am nutz:/

peace

krusty

G

My 1st post here at ICM....

SoQuick,
Glad to see you got MOD status over here.... you have definitely earned it.

Krusty,
So this is where you have been hanging out and bustin balls :D Glad to see you again amigo. Will have to get up there and party with you compadre.

innerSanctum

Great thread! Welcome SoQuick and congrats on your new status.
Thanks for sharing all your work, achievements and your good heart.

Glad to see Krusty here sharing his vast knowledge and experience. A great grower, mentor and a top-notch ass-ripper!

I understand Krusty's beef with the coli and the bottom line numbers. Makes perfect sense to me. For the price, the huge risk and work involved it seems like a BIG scam. And $2,500. for molded plastic, well you might as well take a gigantic, limber one up the anus. Also, why is it red colored ? Wouldn't green be better? Bright colored toys sell better I suppose.

I see Krusty not wanting peeps getting scammed by the hydro stores as has happened to me and many people for many years. Has already saved my ass a lot of $$s. My friend recently bent over at one of these stores as he was sold a "flushing" chemical. (he's not even growing at the moment.) I told him it was BS but he didn't want to hear it.

Krusty efforts here are very positive and much appreciated.
We can be more productive growers and more effective people when not blowing our $$ unecessarily at the hydroponic store.
A big THANK YOU!
Peace,
iS

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Supplying Demand.....

Supplying Demand.....

Welcome So Quick to International Cannagraphic........Already I can see that you are settling in with an interesting, informative, educational and thoroughly entertaining thread....

I have alot of time for commercial cannabis growers. Generally they are taking the biggest risks within the current cannabis industry. They are trying to supply the huge demand for this herb and if sucessfull they can usually afford to live a very good life...
Most commercial cannabis farmers want to learn more to improove their systems so maximising the potential yeilds of their plants. Both So Quick and krusty have the required experience and have learned over time to be able to harvest huge yeilds in comparrison to the average grower.....and I salute you both.

...What you know is of intrinsic value to all of those wishing to improove their commercial growing skills......

Thanks for sharing the information.....

*My thoughts and prayers go out to Scott Blakey (Shantibaba).....a friend and commercial grower who is currently doing 4 years in a Swiss jail....

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=48&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=2

**link above is to a pic of the hand of the grower/breeder Shantibaba at work...

Ono Nadagin

yield per watt is calculated by what wattage you use in flowering...... for Krusty's way of calculating it to hold water ..........

You would have to include the weight of the whole plant not just the buds.... As its all part of the total mass grown by the total wattage applied during veg and flower.

I can see it now... some guy usin Krusty's formula......

Yeah man I got 20 pounds off of a 600w grow.... just let it veg for 16 months, stretched like mad and the buds were few and far between, but it was a hell of a yield .... ;)

I think you are just .........

argueing semantics

Last edited:

DRGrow

Interesting Thread,

Anyway, Welcome So Quick. Great to have you here. I have a lot of respect for your grows from OG.

Any method of growin you havent tried yet?

DG

krusty

ON- sorry but yer lost and you cant seem to understand grade freaking 5 math???

you take the final product wieght....factor in the amount of kilowatt hours it took to produce that yield of that crop....including pre grow/veg/mothers/clones/flowering...and boom you can compare ALL systems...

aint no rocket science....

why would you wieght the whole plant??? i cant beleive you are willing to troll/post such a lame arguement....you truely are a dipshit

universe well since you said please n all...lmao...

i aint sure....if i do this it seems each time i do this i get some huge ass thread that seems to take the spot light away from other mods/growers n crap and then we get into a trolling war...

this last time i let outlaw run/start the thread and things thus far seem to work sweetly...

if i knew 100% that i wouldnt get slack from mods and my thread was kinda outabounds to mods/admins hell ya i would start one up...first 4 or 5 pages i would post all the digrams and how tos....then hopefully get a few more pages of half decent questions which i would answer....then we could follow up with some fun n shit:)

i have done this at least 5 times now...and each time it was fucked up by mods who never even read the entire thread....they just read things out of context and trashed the threads:/

oh mr universe...you and the rest who want me to to do this thread....tell me now what you guys think of the way i calculate kilowatts/lbs ratio....i wanna see what kinda folks i got dealing with here....cause to me this is fucking simple and only somone who wants to troll me would even slightly suggest that this is the wrong way to do things....so i aint going to waste my time helping out folks who aint willing to back my ass up or at the least give my ideas thought:)

same as you gypsy...bog....you guys think my math is wrong here???

cause if this place is all about sucking each others asses and playing games we all know who will end up getting trashed in the end:)

this kilowatts/lbs ratio thingy is purty damn simple....if we cant agree on something as simple as this then i cant see anything working out:)

anyhoo

peace

krusty

R

RiverCitySeeds

hello we as unrelated parties would like to vouche for krustys grow method. We last year used 8 1k hps and krusty buckets to yeild nearly 14 oz per plant with criticial mass. We used standard krusty buckets and nutes (gh) and follwed his cannabis world post to a T. We yeild 9 lb and 4 oz with that grow (4200 grams).

It paid nicely for us to fly from helsinki to bangkok for 2 mo to look for seed (which we found).

A big giant nordic THANK YOU to Krusty!

;)

RiverCitySeeds

Last edited:

ken

i agree with krusty, the only way to compare different systems is to state the full wattage & time used (gram per kilowatt hour as the new standard measurement would be great).

600 or 1200 clones dont just fall out of the sky, you gotta put some effort in to take that many clones, so of course that should be included in the grow evaluation too.

[edit]

i think its good that so quick tests out different systems, great job there, but mebbe you could be a little more critical, and use fairer figures to compare the different systems.

Last edited:
R

RiverCitySeeds

What ken say is true. Also. with the coli setup you are having many many plant #s, which is very bad, worth the trade off in yeild and maintenance. In our country plant numbers being high will get you some time in state 'hotel'.

RiverCitySeeds

The Universe said:
. . ..
If I were to go looking through your old posts I would get so frustrated with all the trolling and arguing and all that crap I wouldn't feel confident about trying to gleam info from those old posts.. . . .

Hmmm - why not - ** I DID ** - and so have MANY others - go back and read my rant about people wanting this shit handed to them - figure it our for your own self. Then and only then did I start to ask questions!

Sorry to be harsh - but I gots a feeling it is exactly what you need.

Start reading and using that SEARCH button!

~ SYK ~

Last edited:

So Quick

OH my good lawd!! Am I seein this right!! Krusty lookin for some folks to co sign?? And if nobody see's the gpw his way then, this whole place is fucked!! Everybody here is stupid growers!! By Krusty's standards!! I still can't and WON"T agree wit you on the GPW...I'll be god damned... if I total the whole frigg'n veg AND mamma room to get some numbers!! No fuck'n way!!! Would it be different if I bought the dam clips, so that way I won't be on the meter?? In my eyes, it's what you get in a flowering room or unit!! But that's okay, I'll be a dip shit in your eyes...See I tried to comprimise wit ya...and have a krusty weight...but nooooo, that wasn't good enough for ya!! If it's not your way then it's not good enough!! Dude shake the tough guy image for a change...cuz actually now...the more I get aqainted wit ya the more your startin to look like a big ol cry baby!! "you guys are stupid if you don't agree with me" OH NO...I didn't just say that to the krusty dude :eek:

I could sit here and keep on disagreeing wit you, but where would we get!! It's obvious that your not happy unless everybody see's and does things your way!! Well guess what captain...I have my own point of view ALONG wit my own experiences!! Gettin mad just because I ain't runnin this system the way you'de like is start'n to fly over my head...can't I experiment and do things the way I want!! And who gives a fuck, if I manage to fuck up in the end...I'm the one that's gonna suffer...but you take it as if your the one investing in my projects!!

And actually I'm confused here?? I'm not even sure what your questioning any more...is it, you think I'm endorsing the coli?? Stretching the #'s?? Not growin your system right?? Is it the GPW thingy?? The way I weigh my product?? Or because you can't convert my thinking or growing?? I ain't gonna be here suckin your lil dick like some you managed to "check" as you would say!! And also, I understand that this is the way your mentor taught you...but be yourself...this type of teaching doesn't work on everybody!!

Oh and hey...since you wanna play tough guy...that remark you made earlier about wishing your boot could reach me...was way out of line!! Cuz I swear if you was in front of me...I'de take off on ya and give ya one to your jaw for threat'n me!! Hee hee...I'm a internet bully!! LMAO :D

949so_krust-med.jpg

Oh sorry everybody for not sayin "hey" was all emotional for the moment...Hello everybody!! Don't mind me and the krusty dude...we're just happy to have finally gotten the oppurtunity to intereact wit each other...he just loves me!! Don't ya Krust :p

SQ

So Quick

I'm a bad Mod!! Shame on me!! I'll get back to my respectable ways!! I promise :D

BUT

There has always gotta be a BUT in the krusty dudes world...a compliment wouldn't be complete without a BUT

So the BUT is...but if he continues to act up and throw tantrums..then I'll be forced to play wit my new lil TOY...LMAO!!

Attention all my fellow MODS and ADMINS...please hit me wit a friendly pm if you guys feel I'm not respecting the MOD rules :)

So Quick

Thanks uni...I haven't forgotten :)

For some reason I have this urge to try and defend myself...even tho, I shouldn't...I'm a lil board tonight, so what the hell :)

C'mon guys...look at the timestamp!! Mind you, it was well into the 90's in this room, so even you know krusty that these babies dry at a quick rate!! Date I cropped was oct 13...never mind the heat stress..part of the ugliness was due to the final flushing...plus the heat didn't help it any...

949judgement-med.JPG

Now look here...normally it takes 7 days..give or take aday...but wit temps high, this is enough time for em to be fully dried, which was oct 17 when I stripped em off the branches...as matter of fact some started to get a bit krunchy!!

949judgement3-med.JPG

Now c'mon krust...we all already know that your system is proven!! But you can't tell me this is a nice somethin somethin by the time she shrivels up??

949judgement1-med.JPG

No?? still not convinced?? It has to atleast look like 15g to you...now times that by 300 and there you have it...wit the numbers you gave me...this would have to be somethin like a 6 or 7 gram cola...and that just isn't happenin!! Now forget the GPW for now...from my krusty conversion :D ...it says I got under a Bow a light, but please show the community that you ain't so wrapped up into yourself that 10 bows CAN be achieved in this 300 site coli...NO?? Don't feel like it?? Well alrighty then...this was my last attempt to show you that 10 Bows really isn't that hard to believe...but remember this...before you get back on that GPW thingy...I'm not arguing the GPW anymore...I have a total of about 3.33 Bows per 1000 BUT I also have my less than a BOw per 1000 Krusty conversion..Tee Hee :D

SQ

So Quick

DAM just re readin our posts has me feelin sorta childish :eek: Dam you krust fer bringin out the kid in me :mad: We look like 2 self absorbed Big ego trips!! What kind of example are we staging for our community :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts