What's new

WELCOME Fellow Geriatric Stoners!

G

hey yall its every so nice to meet u ....am a 49 year old retired house wife .....although my ex boss thinks being a house wife is retirement i think i earned my pension .....so after over 20 years of devoted service i left his employ and am now kicking back watching the plants grow in my bathtub .....sheesh that southern chick sure did start a new fad ......wow had erase "on og" ......but hey i am begining to like it here ......old friends new friends ....bla bla bla ...i might be stoned or something :wink:

G

Hiya River...It's nice to see how you 'flowed' over here so 'rapidly'. :confused:

My lame attempt at a joke. :pointlaug :chin: :joint: :wave:

G

May be a lost world...but all is/are not lost ! Breathing a big sigh of relief........just hope it`s warranted ! LOL !! peace...tcburnie

G

cabby are u tryin to do these peoples heads in ? .....show em some of your cool pics:smile:

G

Nice to see ya out tonight Cabby,

Why cabby btw? You don't have no stinking cab no more :D.

Good evening Burnie, River and the rest of the crew :wave:

It's starting to get to be nice around these parts don't ya think? Lots of entertainment with the pups out there :biglaugh:

G

sheesh hashy i think i will stay in here where its relitivly safe for a while ....its just crazy out there .....:eek:: :confused:

G

No knock on the door yet , Panjo . Lets hope it stays that way ! Still searching for the truth , but good clues seem hard to find . Slightly `noid , but not to the fingernail-chewin`, hair-pullin` , " what was that " stage yet !! LOL !! What`s your take on the never ending unfolding drama ? peace...burnie

G

This has got to be some ongoing investigation and the media is being kept in the dark, so to speak, until this investigation [whatever it is] is totally over.

Anyway, that'd be my guess...... :confused:

i read somewhere, he just took the money and ran of to europe. so everybody is safe..or is that just another story. i love intrigue, i used to go the cinema, nowadays i just have to log into a pot site..

keyplay

ICMag Donor
Hello All,
This is beginning to really feel like a nice warm home with like-minded folks. The stories, outlooks on life, and sharing of "real life " experiences is fascinating. I will be 50 in a couple of months and was in the army in Germany immediately after the end of the Viet Nam war. Lots of hash...and....hash...and...hash.
I have had numerous jobs that were for the bread alone and most were pretty dismal to say the least. In 1989, I was presented with an opportunity to finish my B.A. in Fine Art at San Francisco State which I did in 1991. I was an old student then too he-he...but it was fun). Before, during, and after the college experience I did nothing as far as cannabis, alcohol, or drugs for a little over 20 years to focus on personal issues which I felt required abstinance. After graduation, I worked at the old Oakland Tribune in circulation because it was the only job I could find with my new degree in art. I also had a plan to build a fine art framing business which I have done with a certain level of success.
Some routine blood work a couple of years ago resulted with a diagnosis of Hep C and there are health annoyances like arthritis, weakness at times,
fatigue, nausea.etc.. Anyways, I began to think of the positive qualities Cannabis provides with pain relief and an alternative to pharmaceuticals.
I have a legal script here in Oakland and consider myself a newcomer in the world of growing. I have found there is a supportive and concerned community with folks always willing to share and extend themselves. BOG is an inspiration and after 3 ebb and flow harvest and 1 BOG type harvest...the reservoirs and trays are out the door. It just makes more sense.
You older guys and gals (around my age) are awesome and I would be floundering if all I had were books. The forums are rich in advice and....life experience. Only living and growing a while can provide that.
I look forward to checking in here every once in a while.
Key

G

Welcome aboard Keyplay....

Alan - I'm thinkin' positive thoughts about ya bro....

G

Hi Folks. Just another refugee from the 60's here. I started smoking in 1966 (could it really be almost 40 years ago?) and I started growing in 1980. I got in a motorcycle wreck in 92 that left me with chronic problems but a lil chronic helps that,lol. After my accident I was on numerous meds for everything from pain to depression, after a couple years of living like a zombie I realized that all those chems would kill me eventually so I chucked them and now only smoke pot for all my symptons unless the pain is real bad then I break down and take alieve,lol. Last year I quit booze and cigs, I quit hard drugs a few years back so now my only vice is smoking dope. That is something that I hope I never have to give up. It'd be alot kinder world if everyone would just stick to smokin herb imo. This forum seems very cool from what I have seen with some very nice and real people. A very pleasant change from the OG refugee forum, thank you all for a breath of fresh air.

G

/\/\/\/\ Wow!! Rudestdude, that name doesn't fit you at all...:D....you're too nice.

G

Thank you Zoltron.One of the few things that I know for sure is that it never hurts to be nice,lol!
:wave: