What's new

WELCOME 2 THE JUNGLE

W

WaT iT Do?

slips said:
Keep up the good work man :)
right on brotha..... tryin to figure out the macro and lighting..... i'll have to bring in a reg lamp to take green pix...... be up soon

sip

get some whitelight pics...

make sure you plan on having your drying room w/ the proper humidity etc ready to go so as to prevent any setbacks or problems. youre almost there....

DONT FORGET TO FLUSH THE LAST FEW 7-10 DAYS,[MYSELF]

SBP

10 days prior to my chop&screw session, i use clearex for 4 days, then change rez to plain pH'd water and let her run for the next 6 days.... non-chemical tasting buds that burn to a white ash

W

WaT iT Do?

FOCK!!!! spidermites are back on a few plants..... now that i'm in week 4 of flowering i don't know what to do....... there's prolly around 6 or 7 infected in the SOG.... what should i do? i was thinkin bout taking em out with a light and puttin em in a closet or suttin so they don't infect the rest of the sog...... Don't really see webs, but leaves are white dotted and i see the mites under the leaves..... should i remove the ones in question and just grow them in another room? or should i not be too paranoid about them. HELP!!!!!

Lucky

spray spray spray! with some safer soap stuff if ur worried about contamination in the bud, or sulfur burner my gro shop rents them out for dirt chaep. if your not worried bout contamination nuke those f*%kers with agent orange if u can find it, cause they wont rest till all ur plants are dead. I have used a product called "END ALL" which seemed to be effective. its all about spraying the under side of leaves. but i think the best option would be predatory bugs that feed on all stages of mites. i can get them at my gro shop for 70-100 bucks for 10 million i think they are da bomb!! they fly and hunt down those fuggers. then die off when all mites are dead.

PS definatly throw in some strips

Last edited:
W

WaT iT Do?

Lucky said:
spray spray spray! with some safer soap stuff if ur worried about contamination in the bud, or sulfur burner my gro shop rents them out for dirt chaep. if your not worried bout contamination nuke those f*%kers with agent orange if u can find it, cause they wont rest till all ur plants are dead. I have used a product called "END ALL" which seemed to be effective. its all about spraying the under side of leaves. but i think the best option would be predatory bugs that feed on all stages of mites. i can get them at my gro shop for 70-100 bucks for 10 million i think they are da bomb!! they fly and hunt down those fuggers. then die off when all mites are dead.

PS definatly throw in some strips
sprayin down the plant at this stage isn't bad? i think i have 3 to 4 weeks max left in flower

PS thanks for the info

SBP

u gotta buy co2 burner and the propane tank, but itll be the fastest easiest and cleanest way to rid urself of this issue

SBP

since ur messing wit the cannabis clubs, for the clones, i know exactly how the spider mites were introduced to ur garden.... they take massive clones of a plant that has been infected with mites who've laid eggs on ur clones.... u come to store pick them up thinking everything is goin be gravy, but BOOM spidermite eggs hatch and another indoor garden is ruined

KUSHEATER1

WID THAT'S WHAT HAPPEN TO ME INSPECT YOUR CLONES WHEN YOU GET THEM OR PLACE THEM IN ANOTHER ROOM UNTIL YOU HAVE CHECKED THEM OUT,HAD TO BOMB A SKUD,ABUSIVE OG AND KATSU BUBBA BE CAREFUL :fsu:

Last edited:
W

WaT iT Do?

givin the hotshot pest strips another chance...... hope they do the trick

W

WaT iT Do?

trying to get up budshots right now but for some reason it won't let me upload...... something about an error.... weird.... are the photos down right now? can't up em? well i'll get em up when i figure out wtf is goin on.... i don't think i'm that stoned

W

WaT iT Do?

Alright, pix are working again. Sorry for the poor quality shots, its a combination of weak camera and poor macro skills but here they go... CLICK ON PIX FOR FULLSIZE

BerryJuana

Dabney Blueberry

Double Purple Doja

Fiesta Mix

Grape Krush

Pure Kush x Afghani

Pure Kush x Sour Diesel

Sensi Star

Sweetline (Sweet tooth x Shoreline)

Super Silver Haze

White Rhino

Enjoy