What's new

WELCOME 2 THE JUNGLE

cdc

hey man just on those clones ..it looked to me they didnt have way near enough water
those poor buggers dried out

more water needed on the cube, id say....

i find when rooting a little bit more water is better then a little less....hope this helps....

if you look at that photo...you can see i always leave a little bit of water on the bottom ..and i also find the plants stay greener..

Last edited:
W

WaT iT Do?

cdc said:
hey man just on those clones ..it looked to me they didnt have way near enough water
those poor buggers dried out

more water needed on the cube, id say....

i find when rooting a little bit more water is better then a little less....hope this helps....

if you look at that photo...you can see i always leave a little bit of water on the bottom ..and i also find the plants stay greener..
Thanks CDC imma try that with my next cuts i take from the mommas.... the rest have already been in flower for 2 weeks so now i gotta take it from the mommas.... wat a pity, won't have mommas from the 16 strains.... only a small handful :spank:

SBP

aye, the water at the bottom of the tray is coo, but too much water sprayed on the the sides and top of the dome lid will drop on the leaves of the clones. this water will not dry out quick and will lead to the destruction of ur plants with mold.

IMHO

W

WaT iT Do?

Week 3 flower (will try to get green pix when lights go out)

couldn't stop these girls from stretchin ...

Last edited:
W

WaT iT Do?

J-Roc said:
hell yeah!
lookin yellow man!
dont spose u use hps!!!
LOL!
sry!
the girls look great

HPS? wth is that? hahaha

is that a nute????

HAPPYTREE

what up WID everything looks great . keep those scissors working and try to expose all the budsites to the light.Keep upthe great work and grow safe.
I got n old Mh bulb im just gonna toss it into the res HAHaHAHA.

HT

W

WaT iT Do?

HAPPYTREE said:
what up WID everything looks great . keep those scissors working and try to expose all the budsites to the light.Keep upthe great work and grow safe.
I got n old Mh bulb im just gonna toss it into the res HAHaHAHA.

HT
How much is too much on trimming..... i don't wanna cut all my fan leaves....

SBP

purpose for trimming is to redirect the plants energy to produce better budsites. it also helps cut the fan leaves which are blocking the precious buds from light. each branch that you lollipop/trim, leave the 2-3 fan leaves on the top of each branch. this will ensure that the plant still directs its energy towards the remaining fan leaves at the end... ensuring that energy is being used at the budsites also

wassup wit the pix?!?!?!

W

WaT iT Do?

pimpjuice said:
Nice show, your plants are looking good. How is that sweetline?

started out slow but the Sweetline is pickin up nicely.... not too frosty yet but its still young so i'll keep my fingers crossed

Latest posts

Latest posts