Weirdo turns his dead cat into helicopter

L

longearedfriend

it's funny but I find it disrespectful to the cat

I could never do that to my cats

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Snoopster...did you really just put a pic of a dead cat up, without warning us first!!?? (Hahaha...Just playing dude, so hush, and say "Touche"!!):biggrin:

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd love to see someone fly that thing to the vet...

dasher65

That is soooo bloody funny!!!

It's also the best use of a cat ever!!!

Maybe the U.S military could use a squadron of these as drones in their War of Terror...sorry...War on Terror!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you couldn't convince me he loved that cat if he's willing to disrespect it like that.......

G

greenmatter

you couldn't convince me he loved that cat if he's willing to disrespect it like that.......

so call it a very strange fixation with pussy. in a norman bates kind of way

better than trying to make any sense of shit like that

SacredBreh

My dogs would love that shit! Really would be fun as hell at a dog park...... Eerrr I mean... just sick that is all I can come up with....

Peace

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

probably tried as hard as he could to get or exceed 100 hits on his YouTube videos of his cat doing stupid shit when it was alive.

now he's doing stupid shit with his dead cat and clocking crazy numbers of hits, makes sense to me.

Cappy

Maybe the U.S military could use a squadron of these as drones in their War of Terror...sorry...War on Terror!!!

No, not cats for the WOT. You must include, er, local custom....

The Flying Mountain Pigs of Afghanistan!

G

greenmatter

Go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTZF8cF-fyo&feature=related Now don't panic cos it isn't in english (it's in Dutch) the part at the end where he flies Orville (the cats name, after Orville Wright) the Orvillecopter in a field of cows.

I've never seen cows move so quick in my life. Very funny.

THANK YOU !!!!!

you don't have to understand dutch to see this shit as wrong and laugh your ass off at the same time

dark ,strange,twister,sad and fucking hysterical in under 3 minutes.

wake and bake!!!!:woohoo: