What's new

Weirdo turns his dead cat into helicopter

Snoopster

Veteran
http://www.buzzfeed.com/tommywes/half-cat-half-machine-and-totally-insane

The Japanese are really pissed they did not think of this first.

supermanlives

Veteran
ha ha ha . thats crazy. bet you could freak out a few peeps with that. plus you could drive dogs crazy. i want my own kitty copter

G

greenmatter

what else would you do with a dead cat?

i read this morning that the octo mom is going to be a stripper. and i thought that was wrong ..... silly me

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Thats almost as cool as Adam Wests cat launcher on family guy..
I wish I hadn't cremated my old dog now, a dog copter would be much more fun than a casket of ashes, and would be true to the personality of the dog-he was mental.

e4ian

While Ago Saw a Utube VID i think.. Showed a Cat Stuck to a Ceiling Fan.After so many increasingly Faster Revolutions it went Flying off into the Walls. Kinda a Helicopter 'spose.. Bit Sadistic. Not Feeling to well all of a sudden...

I'll tell you this Folk. You wanna know what/where The Place called Hell is? and what/where this thing called the D,evil is.?Of ManKind is the Devil and Where we live is the Hell IT makes.

NOT Influenced/reffering to the Cat BTW as Your Inner Voice [Your Own Voice] will be telling you.That you call and is called Thought. Now is the time for this is all.

Also No Cats Kept here.Never have Never Will.

No quotes on this.Is a Statement.And Fact.

Play VIKING etc and have a Laugh.:)

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Some people have a little too much time on their hands ;). Still funny though and oh so wrong lol. Take care 1

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
well maybe its a unique way of showing you still love your cat,,

also seems perverted,, but i guess its art if it challenges people preconceptions about life and the physical body..

Cappy

Totally sick and wrong. I love it! Please turn this into an industry. My dog freaks at squirrels jumping between branches, what'll she do for this!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats soooo wrong...
He should have put a sound thingy on it and made it meow as it was flying around, makes dogs crazyyyy i bet hehehe

e4ian

"well maybe its a unique way of showing you still love your cat,,

also seems perverted,, but i guess its art if it challenges people preconceptions about life and the physical body.."

:):laughing:

G

greenmatter

i hope the guys mom does not pass away any time soon .......... she probably hopes so too

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
that's really wierd ... i like it :)
i'd like to fly that sucker around outside, imagine people's reaction, a flying cat!

Latest posts

Latest posts