R

Robrites

When You Are Too High On Weed

When You Are Too High On Weed

[YOUTUBEIF]_mUvG6x53VM[/YOUTUBEIF]

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
lol@ "even go for a little walk, no one's looking at you!"

:laughing: When you're too high, everyone's looking at you!!! :laughing::tiphat:

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
ROFLMAO!
That youtube vid nearly got me high just by watching it :D !
"Go to your spice cabinet and grind some peppers... sniff them... you might sneeze... nothing bad will happen..." The one peppers I have there are bhut jolokia aka ghost peppers. Sniffing these might actually kill me and most certainly will have me sneeze my brains out prolly more than once. LoL

Betterhaff

Veteran
My grandmother had blue hair and that was back in the day. She was a good one though, smoked on the piano and would drink most under the table.

She probably would have shared a joint with me…I wouldn’t be surprised if she had her own. God love and bless her.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How detectives nabbed suspected Golden State Killer with genealogy site: GEDmatch

ufVywSc.jpg

Investigators desperate to solve a notorious cold case played the role of consumers interested in their family tree as they used an open-source genealogy website to identify the suspected Golden State Killer, prompting questions about whether increasingly popular DNA analysis sites should be utilized for more than just digging into one’s heritage.

Officials at GEDmatch, a DNA analysis firm that is little known outside of genealogy buffs, confirmed Friday that detectives armed with DNA evidence recovered from old crime scenes had used their website in a bid to find a relative of the target and then narrow the pool of suspects.

Investigators said that pool included Joseph James DeAngelo, 72, an ex-cop and grandfather living quietly in Citrus Heights. Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies then shadowed him and collected an item he had discarded that contained his DNA.

After a match was purportedly made to the original crime-scene sample, authorities named DeAngelo as the serial criminal also known as the East Area Rapist, whose reign of terror included 12 slayings and around 50 rapes in California from 1976 to 1986.

I'd never even consider sending in my DNA.......

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
LOL. That sounds like an average Friday or Saturday night at the local bar here .

shithawk420

Veteran
Kangaroos ain't no joke.they could easily kill a human.all it takes is a well placed kick with there feet and they could slit your throat.

Latest posts

Latest posts