What's new

Weird - Wacky - Funny News

redlaser

Veteran
Not sure about rats, but when I used to stash commercial (seeded) weed in various spots it would sometimes have mice get into it.
The mice would only eat the seeds it would seem. Had a half ounce turned into a 2’ x2’ wide thin pile of shake minus the few seeds it once contained.

N

noyd666

picture.php
picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
LMFAO!!how the fuck do you even get in?!LOL

alright,come on now.nobody lives there and your just messin around,right Noyd?

vta

Veteran
Bill Cosby Claims Not To Like Intercourse

Bill_Cosby-e1523999625279.jpg

https://iotwreport.com/bill-cosby-claims-not-to-like-intercourse/

In other bizarre and wildly unbelievable news today, Bill Cosby claims not to enjoy intercourse.

During a retrial hearing on Tuesday, Cosby denied having had sex with one of his accusers, Andrea Constand. He told police that he likes the things that might lead up to sex but the actual act isn’t his forte.

“I like the petting, the touching,” he told police interviewing him. Cosby was being questioned about his alleged assault of Constand, 45, back in 2004. She claims he sexually assaulted her in his estate in Cheltenham, PA.

But when cops pressed him on the issue, Cosby didn’t back down.

“So you never had sexual intercourse [with Constand]?” an officer conducting the interview asked Cosby.

“Never asleep nor awake,” Cosby responded.

“Why didn’t you have sexual intercourse?” the police officer asked.

“I don’t like it,” Cosby said firmly.

“Did she want the relationship to go further than petting?” the officer pressed.

“No,” the disgraced comedian said.

Constand claims Cosby gave her relaxer pills and later awoke to Cosby assaulting her.

If he’s convicted, Cosby faces up to 10 years in prison for each women he assaulted. He’s been accused of assaulting somewhere around 60 women.

R

Robrites

No, McDonald's in Colorado is not converting play areas for pot smokers

No, McDonald's in Colorado is not converting play areas for pot smokers

DENVER -- McDonald's PlayPlaces aren't becoming pot places, not even in Colorado, the first state with legal recreational marijuana sales.
The fast-food company said there is no truth to a report on social media that 15 restaurants in the state have transformed or plan to transform play areas into pot-smoking centers.
The Now 8 News site claimed each restaurant would have 15 pods where customers can smoke marijuana-filled joints, bongs or pipes without bothering others.
McDonald's spokesman Khim Aday says he "can confirm 100 percent that this is not true."
He said the false story has circulated since 2015. The story said two Denver restaurants had completed the conversion, while the other 13 were planning completion renovations by the end of 2015. Legal recreational pot sales in Colorado began in 2014.

http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2018/04/no_mcdonalds_in_colorado_is_no.html

Green Squall

Boy, 12, Steals Credit Card And Goes on Bali Holiday Alone After Family Fight

Boy, 12, Steals Credit Card And Goes on Bali Holiday Alone After Family Fight

a 12-year-old boy from Sydney, Australia, was told by this mother that the family would not be going to the Indonesian island of Bali on holiday, he took matters into his own hands.

The boy—who has only been identified by the pseudonym, Drew—stole his parents' credit card, retrieved his passport and booked a flight himself, Australian TV show A Current Affair revealed.

Discovering an airline that allowed children above the age of 12 to travel unaccompanied, he told his family he was off to school before riding his scooter to the train station. From there he travelled to Sydney airport and boarded his flight to Indonesia with a stopover in Perth.

When he reached the gate, Drew had to prove to airline staff that he was over the age of 12. “They just asked for my student ID and passport to prove that I’m over 12 and that I’m in secondary school,” he said. “It was great because I wanted to go on an adventure.”

When he arrived in Bali, Drew made his way to the All Seasons Hotel, where he had made an online booking for four nights. He told the concierge he was waiting for his sister who was arriving later.

Back home, his parents were shocked when Drew's school reported his absence. Discovering he was in Bali, his mother, identified as Emma, immediately boarded a plane to bring her son home.

“Shocked, disgusted, there’s no emotion to feel what we felt when we found he left overseas,” Emma said.

“He just didn’t like the word no. And that’s what I got… A kid in Indonesia.”

Latest posts

Latest posts