What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird - Wacky - Funny News

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Congress investigating possible secret ‘bioweaponization’ of insects by the Pentagon

Congress investigating possible secret ‘bioweaponization’ of insects by the Pentagon

5d2da955dda4c85c348b461c.jpg

The US Congress has backed an amendment to the 2020 US Defense budget which could force an investigation into allegations that the pentagon had weaponized insects, including ticks, in a secret program.
Rep. Christopher Smith (R-New Jersey), co-chair of the House Lyme Disease Caucus, asked a series of hard-hitting questions about the alleged ‘bioweaponization’ program and its potential side-effects, including the possible spread of a bacterial infection.

“Americans have a right to know whether any of this is true,” Smith said in a news release. “And have these experiments caused Lyme disease and other tick-borne disease to mutate and to spread? Who ordered it? Were any ticks released by design?”

Lawmakers are considering whether or not to include Smith’s amendment in the final version of the budget which will ultimately be presented to President Donald Trump.

The amendment to the House version of the Defense budget for 2020 would require the Department of Defense Office of the Inspector General to explain whether the US military had indeed experimented with weaponizing ticks and other insects between 1950 and 1975.

If found to be true, the inspector general must present Congress with information regarding the full extent and scope of the research.

Rumors have persisted for years of researchers at New York’s Plum Island and Maryland’s Fort Detrick conducting experiments on insects to turn them into biological weapons though no conclusive evidence of such biowarfare programs has been found. Yet.

Source: https://www.rt.com/usa/464293-congress-investigate-pentagon-weaponize-ticks/

RMS

:smoweed:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Teenage Mutant Meth Gators

Teenage Mutant Meth Gators

iStock-92032431.jpg

A police department in Southern Tennessee launched an online plea for its residents to stop flushing their drugs down the toilet, as they could lead to the appearance of “meth gators.”The Loretto PD made a statement last Saturday after apprehending a criminal who was in the midst of flushing his stash down the toilet. Officials see this as a growing issue because all the water in the sewer ends up in retention ponds to be processed before being sent downstream. These facilities are not really equipped to deal with meth.Already, waterfowl like ducks and geese have gotten hopped up on meth after paying a visit to one of these treatment ponds. However, officials are mainly concerned with the possibility of “meth gators” if the drug persists in the water long enough and makes it to Shoal Creek in Alabama, where the reptiles live.

:fsu:

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
California’s nuclear power plants found to be sitting on top of massive supervolcano

California’s nuclear power plants found to be sitting on top of massive supervolcano

California’s nuclear power plants found to be sitting on top of a massive supervolcano filled with 240 cubic miles of magma

Yellowstone-supervolcano-eruption-caldera.jpg

Right smack dab underneath the Naval Air Weapons Station in China Lake, California, where a pair of larger earthquakes struck on July 4th and 5th, respectively, sits a new “supervolcano” that a whistleblower from the United States Geological Survey (USGS) warns is brewing with 240 cubic miles of potentially ready-to-erupt magma.

According to the whistleblower, this hidden magma chamber below China Lake, which was only just recently discovered, is far larger even than Yellowstone, which bodes ominous for the future of California, including the handful of nuclear power facilities that sit above it in multiple locales throughout the state.

While the magma chamber is already becoming quite active, it is not yet rising to the surface, this whistleblower claims. But another major earthquake in the area could change all of that, creating a huge fracture that would allow magma to start shooting up from the ground, causing untold widespread destruction.

“FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency), the National Guard and other agencies have been alerted and are on standby to evacuate key VIPs,” the whistleblower revealed in a message.

“You may see blackhawks arriving in LA picking up people evacuating them as well as other major cities. We’ve been censoring and removing fault lines and earthquakes from the live feeds as the faults have expanded. There will be no mention of this anywhere, so leave now as the fireworks are ready to start.”

For more related news about geological changes and threats that are being withheld from the public, be sure to check out Censorship.news.

Whistleblower says Dutchsinse from YouTube is “pretty good,” but “doesn’t have access to the data we have”

In the whistleblower’s message, he also shared a YouTube video from the popular earthquake and seismic channel “Dutchsinse,” explaining that “[t]he guy is pretty good but he doesn’t have access to the data we have.”

What we do know, however, is that Forbes actually reported last year on what the whistleblower is now saying in an article entitled, “240 Cubic Miles of Magma Was Just Discovered Beneath California’s Supervolcano.” In this article, Forbes claimed that this supervolcano has been “lying dormant for the past 100,000 years,” adding that the USGS is “actively monitoring” it.

At the time, it was admitted that there has been “an uptick in activity” near the supervolcano over the past 40 years, but that “there are no signs of an eruption.” However, now that we’ve since seen multiple large earthquakes in the vicinity, followed by countless aftershocks and tremors, an eruption could, in fact, be more imminent than previously thought.

Satellite imagery captured before and after the most recent large quakes show that there’s clearly already been a surface eruption that’s taken place. Should more large quakes soon follow, there’s no telling how much more the surface will break apart, and what might be released as a result.

For Christians, all of this only affirms what’s written in the gospels about the various signs that will occur on earth in the lead-up to the end of days. Luke 21:11, for instance, reads:

“And great earthquakes shall be in diverse places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.”

Even though California is known for its earthquakes, what seems to be brewing beneath the surface of China Lake is far more serious than just another shake, rattle, and roll. Time will tell where it all leads, but one thing is for sure: The earth is changing in major ways, and too many people remain willfully ignorant and in the dark about the cataclysmic consequences that are soon to come.

Source: https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-23-california-nuclear-power-plants-sitting-on-top-of-a-massive-supervolcano.html

RMS

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
"Weird-Wacky-Funny News"

NOT "the conspiracy theory thread"

An invisible volcano larger than any other in North or South America which cannot be detected by current technology.

Sounds closer to magic than it does to any kind of news at all.

I do not usually complain about ignorance, but this crosses the line, sorry.
My daughter has a degree in geology, my uncle has a degree in geology, I only dabble, but still, basic rules apply and no magma came from the two faults involved in the movement.
One fault was east west from the pacific plate subduction under the north american plate,
The second quake was north south from the pacific plate sliding north along the coast.

These two motions are under observation, that is how the surface distortions got their photo taken.
Earthquakes are motion and if a camera is in the right place for before and after photos they will all show the surface in new positions after the quake.

The entire surface of the united states is under constant surveillance for strain, photos similar to the ones showing the ground movement from these two quakes is ongoing.
Photos are taken daily of ground movement to detect strain before earthquakes happen.

I grow discouraged at times when I see the absolute fear ignorance causes.
Usually these fears are the result of direct misinformation by those that know they are lying. Political or religious agendas are being followed.

Who profits from Rocky's irrational fear? Someone put some effort into the article he quotes, not a lot of effort because the premise will not stand up to even cursory examination.
There are those that do not even casually question scenarios that frighten them.
Politicians use this to gain power, other motives are donations of money from the ignorant.

Been this way forever and not going to change now, but I can tell myself I tried.
Expecting rational thought would cause frustration.

White Beard

When I’m interested in a subject, I tend to dig deep, learn enough to ask questions and find answers. One of those subjects happens to be volcanos and vulcanology.

As someone would, I tend to keep track of developments, but the discovery of 240 cubic miles of magma under China Lake is a thing I’ve never heard of, and such a discovery would be huge scientific news. Then again, I find that news articles containing bible passages rarely contain any news at all.

redlaser

Veteran
Good news on the meth gators, t shirts will be made available according to Loretta PD.

Volcano story had an infowar/dailymail sound to it. Usually unnamed source involved.

geneva_sativa

When I’m interested in a subject, I tend to dig deep, learn enough to ask questions and find answers. One of those subjects happens to be volcanos and vulcanology.

As someone would, I tend to keep track of developments, but the discovery of 240 cubic miles of magma under China Lake is a thing I’ve never heard of, and such a discovery would be huge scientific news. Then again, I find that news articles containing bible passages rarely contain any news at all.

Well, you might be surprised at the kind of censorship that revolves around the geo/seismic control centers ( and MSM, YouTub, et al ),,,

ask DutchSinse,,, guy has called so many of recent earthquakes,,, maybe he should be called SixthSinse

Lyfespan

got major activity going on out there, or under there :tiphat:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/indonesian-volcano-erupts-near-third-biggest-city-n1034936

White Beard

Links to the raw USGS data is easy to find...learning to recognize trends and patterns in the data takes years of doing it and having your work checked by reality.

Dunno what censorship you’re talking about - are they trying to put bras on volcanoes or something?

White Beard

geneva_sativa

Links to the raw USGS data is easy to find...learning to recognize trends and patterns in the data takes years of doing it and having your work checked by reality.

Dunno what censorship you’re talking about - are they trying to put bras on volcanoes or something?

nope,

and I guess you didn't bother to look into it,,,

but people have been noticing throttling and manipulation of that "raw" data

White Beard

Do tell: what people? What data? All sites or just “the spooky one they lie about”?

I didn’t look into it? Only for the last 30-40 years, so not much, I guess...if you want to add some context and content, please do, but I’m NOT going to try to guess which search terms got you on this track.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
kiM3fgO.jpg
x9xkiZm.jpg

Crocodile farmer finds orthopaedic plate inside 4.7-metre crocodile

MJ the croc died recently after prolonged loss of appetite following a fight with Big Joe in Nov 2018.

A basic necropsy ( animal autopsy ) revealed the plate in his stomach.

The mature croc, approx. 25yrs old, lived wild until 6 yrs ago.

RMS

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
View ImageView Image

Crocodile farmer finds orthopaedic plate inside 4.7-metre crocodile

MJ the croc died recently after prolonged loss of appetite following a fight with Big Joe in Nov 2018.

A basic necropsy ( animal autopsy ) revealed the plate in his stomach.

The mature croc, approx. 25yrs old, lived wild until 6 yrs ago.

RMS

With five out of eight screws still there I can only assume they were screwed into something which held them in place.

White Beard

Should I clarify? I’m not into conspiracies about shit like this. If you’ve got proof of public data being changed, according to a plan or pattern, don’t be cute, spit it out.

If you’re talking about the Trump regime deleting scientific data, reports, etc - that’s been going on since he got in office. As far as his ‘side’ goes, it’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
German authorities seize 4.5 tonnes of cocaine worth more than $1bn

German authorities seize 4.5 tonnes of cocaine worth more than $1bn

German authorities seize 4.5 tonnes of cocaine worth more than $1bn found in a Hamburg shipping container in country's biggest ever drugs haul
The container had come from Uruguay and was heading for Antwerp in Belgium
Hamburg authorities were told the suspicious container was carrying soybeans
Instead they found 221 sport bags containing 4,200 packets of pressed cocaine.

German authorities have seized 4.5 tonnes of cocaine worth €1billion ($1.1billion) in what is the nation's biggest ever drugs haul.

Hamburg customs office said it had examined a suspicious shipping container two weeks ago.

The container had come from the Uruguayan capital Montevideo and was bound for Antwerp in Belgium.

16821398-7315395-image-a-1_1564763912263.jpg

It was supposed to be loaded with soybeans but authorities instead found 221 black sport bags containing 4,200 packets of pressed cocaine.'Assuming that this probably very pure cocaine can be diluted to triple the amount for street sale, the 4.5 tonnes have a street value of approximately one billion euros.'

It added that the Hamburg prosecutor's office was investigating who was destined to receive the contents of the container.

The 4.5 tonnes surpassed total seizures of 3.8 tonnes made in Hamburg in 2017.

The port in northern Germany is the country's largest and the third busiest in Europe.

In a statement, the customs office said: 'This enormous amount represents the largest single seizure of cocaine in Germany.

'The confiscated cocaine was destroyed under strict and extensive security measures.

16821394-7315395-image-m-3_1564763946344.jpg

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7315395/German-authorities-seize-4-5-tonnes-cocaine-worth-1bn-countrys-biggest-drugs-seizure.html

Looks like somebody forgot to send an envelope stuffed with large bills !!!!

RMS