What's new

weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

highclasscandy

i liked it how it was way over the tops...but i wont put spoilers here:spank:

but i didnt like the trouble nance was getting into... :fsu:
sorta low spirited...

G

that ex-Israeli military chick is the sexiest thing i've ever laid eyes on. i wait for the dvds to come out. i like to watch everything rapid fire ,one shot.

G

does anybody know why the **** she got that stupid u-turn tattoo? that part didn't make any sense to me at all, that was ****in stupid

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
UnerSame said:
does anybody know why the **** she got that stupid u-turn tattoo? that part didn't make any sense to me at all, that was ****in stupid
cause in her words "being gansta means never having to say your sorry" when conrad asked why the **** she got that tatoo.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its ended kinda weird, whats she gonna do?..still sell weed?...move to malibu? ...way too short of a season, seems like it just started, oh well, wait till next season I guess.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
i could never ever sit thru an episode of weeds...no matter how many times they mentioned cannabis...or nutrients..or showed plants in hydroponic set ups...to me that show was boring as **** from day one....and was just kinda repulsive to watch....no offense guys...i know you love your weeeds...but i could never get into it...same shit with trailor park boys...just because they might be kinda acurate about buds or growing buds isnt enough to keep me watching

Endo

Veteran
UnerSame said:
ya wtf is that supposed to mean?

i dunno, shes a gansta now, and shes making choices she has to make to keep her family and business safe.

mrs b, i thought the ending was hella wierd too. they must be setting us up for something good, i was very dissapointed in the last episode though. doug walking around with the banjo was funny though, singing about the jesus freaks.

Endo

Veteran
nycdfan042 said:
i could never ever sit thru an episode of weeds...no matter how many times they mentioned cannabis...or nutrients..or showed plants in hydroponic set ups...to me that show was boring as **** from day one....and was just kinda repulsive to watch....no offense guys...i know you love your weeeds...but i could never get into it...same shit with trailor park boys...just because they might be kinda acurate about buds or growing buds isnt enough to keep me watching

i dont watch it so much for the growing part, i just like some of the humor in it. plus it doesnt hurt there is weed involved, but then again... ill watch anything with Mary Louise Parker in it.

Endo

Veteran
George Hayduke said:
i hope next season she goes down and gets shanked in prison and dies and thats the end of the series.

Dont you DARE talk about my girlfriend like that!!!!!! :spank: :wave: :badday: :nanana:

thats a shame if i was gunna' have a girlfriend like that i'd actually make sure she had some game first. nancys game is about as good the miami dolphins.

Endo

Veteran
i could care less about her GAME!!! just wanna get in the endzone!

the only end zone she is gunna' see is the end of her pot selling carrer and life. when she goes to jail with heyla and gets stabbed her with by a toothbrush turned knife. she wants to be a thug lets show her thug prison style haha.

Last edited:

Endo

Veteran
George Hayduke said:
the only end zone she is gunna' see is the end of her pot selling carrer and life. when she goes to jail with heyla and gets stabbed her with by a toothbrush turned knife. she wants to be a thug lets show her thug prison style haha.

bahh your no fun! and i said Mary Louise Parker, not nancy botwin.

Last edited:
M

Mr. Nevermind

I hope one day to be able to show that Mary Louse chick my " O face" one of these days. show is alright but my girl saws that we got our own show to watch. She sees me in the room and it reminds her of conrad ( cuz im black and she is white i guess) but funny none the less. Maybe i'll do a lil weeds roleplay,lol

Nevermind

PS: the old redhead chic , Celia or whatever< can get it to. Red heads drive me nuts. and by red head i dont mean the other term ( redneck pothead) i mean her hair

G

dude wtf it censors c*nt!? that is not a cuss word why would it censor that and not shit or bitch or damn or ass or hell? those are all worse than ****

well anyways, i think that celia bitch (the redhead) is a huge C! i also think she's ****in ugly as hell but for some reason my roomate thinks she's hot and so does mr nevermind. you guys make me sick

M

Mr. Nevermind

UnerSame said:
dude wtf it censors c*nt!? that is not a cuss word why would it censor that and not shit or bitch or damn or ass or hell? those are all worse than ****

well anyways, i think that celia bitch (the redhead) is a huge C! i also think she's ****in ugly as hell but for some reason my roomate thinks she's hot and so does mr nevermind. you guys make me sick

sounds like 100% hetro dudes make you sick from the sound of it. Your roommate sounds like 100% hetro and so do i. If you are saying that if that chick was laying in front of you naked you wouldnt bang her then something is wrong with you. Not myself or your roommate. Any dude with half a brain and some blood in his cock would bang her. You thinking she is ugly and wouldnt is what is most troubling. You dont like tits and ass? she has plenty of both and im sure her carpet matches her drapes which is always a plus

Nevermind