What's new

weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

M

movingtocally

I've lost most of my attachment with all characters. Terrible season so far. I'm glad I watched this series-as someone who fancies himself an amateur writer, this show serves as a perfect manuscript in how to go from worthwhile/above average to borderline unwatchable.

Hell hath no fury - like a woman scorned = Captain Roy ... " He was my partner "

I predict that Roy takes care of the Mexican Mafia .. and that Nancy wont carry to term - too much stress, etc

I used to live in Renmar (Manhattan Beach) .. a really fantastic place

good call i'll put my money on that :wave:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nancy is moving in with creepo...yuck...she so should have gone with Andy, shes a dumbass...and Shane, hes turning into a gangster!
Doug and Silas are too funny!!! ..whats with the hug??? hahhaha
Celia up to her old tricks...
interesting..

M

movingtocally

I hate to be debby downer but goodness has the writing for this show gone from great to bad.

They ruined nancy-she's impossible to root for now that's she's gone to the dark side over Andy. WTF?

Oh well. I still watch every week, so they must be doing something right.

:joint:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Andy to Nancy "I dont want your pregnant pity hand job!" hahhahaha He just kills me! and that beard hes sporting is awful!! lol

She had the baby and now the daddy is pissed?!?! ...whats going to happen now!? ...and Isabella with all the makeup and flirtin with that chick!! too funny!

Did she have that baby in record time or what??:yoinks::yoinks: lolol

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
WEEDS!

WEEDS!

Anybody watch this Showtime show religiously? The first three seasons inspired/reaffirmed my desire to grow/sell weed, but the last two seasons have me seriously reconsidering this lifestyle. What about the rest of y'all?

Last edited:

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Is it me or weeds season 5 sucks?

Is it me or weeds season 5 sucks?

I don't know why im still watching, i can't stop lol although it sucks this year last year season was't too good same way...What u guys think of it?
This mexican and all the bullshit around don't make it IMO...They should add more weed and less drama...

plantsman

Does anyone on this site NOT watch weeds?

Does anyone on this site NOT watch weeds?

So im about to roll a big fat one for the latest episode of Weeds I've just downloaded. I just wondered if there are many ICMaggers who DONT watch it?

There are obvious reasons why we would watch this show and I would imagine about 99% of growers in the US watch it religiously... I live in the UK and dont even have a TV but I still watch it, so Im guessing y'all do too.

...I even dated a 40yr old woman who looked like Nancy once, I was 25 at the time

plantsman

yes me:D

I almost never watch tv as it is mind numbing:joint:

I totally agree dude, I dont have a TV in the house. But I do download the odd thing here and there to watch whilst I smoke one.

I think the idea of watching something to ammuse oneself once in a while is OK, Its the millions...no billions of people who just EVERY DAY sit in front of their TV's. Thats when it becomes sad. Being brainwashed by soaps, ad's and propaganda filled news. I know people who get up in the morning and first thing they do is switch on the TV...

Always makes me laugh when I tell people I dont have a TV. First they looked shocked then they always ask...:
"No TV??? What do you do???" lol, now thats sad!

But I do agree that SEASON 4 & 5 of Weeds has been crap compared to the others. Mexican mafia thing blows chunks...

Have a nice day people

SDOG

HOLY FUCKING CROCHET MALLET TO THE HEAD!!! wow... i mean i know weeds is known for there cliff hangers and random twists but fuck wow...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah SDOG, no kidding huh??...that came outta left field! ..Shane's fucking insane....Im sure Nancy's babies daddy can get rid of Pilar but jeeeez can we get back to WEED??? its changed sooo much!

motaloca

I loved season 1 and 2 then it went a bit unrealistic. like they said ok homegrown done, let's have some bikers, oh yeah mexican cartels grow weed, shit shit wait we haven't done outdoor, and let's do a dispensary. I've stopped watching after the first 3 episodes of season 5

ddrew

Veteran
This show has gone so far from anything remotely realistic, and into the land of straight up ridiculous soap operas that I don't know why people still watch it.
I caught a few episodes the first couple seasons, but that was it, this girl was explaining what was going on with it to me the other day, tunnels, mex drug lords, pregnant, etc...
I asked her if it even had anything at all to do with weed anymore.
I hoped the spoiler was that it was getting canceled.

Hella THC

This show has gone so far from anything remotely realistic, and into the land of straight up ridiculous soap operas that I don't know why people still watch it.
I caught a few episodes the first couple seasons, but that was it, this girl was explaining what was going on with it to me the other day, tunnels, mex drug lords, pregnant, etc...
I asked her if it even had anything at all to do with weed anymore.
I hoped the spoiler was that it was getting canceled.
The show, although entitled "Weeds", isn't strictly about pot. It's about the story of a family involved with the pot and drug trade.

Honestly, would you have wanted to see 5 seasons of Nancy tossing dimebags to the neighborhood? I sure wouldn't. That's boring as hell. The show is progressing, and although I respect that you no longer care for it, at least give it the props it deserves.

It's a brave show, by a brave cast and crew. It's funny, the characters are lovable and a joy to watch, and the writing is brilliant. Come on, how many seasons has it been on? Somethings going right.

But holy shit, the season finale had me breathless! I won't spoil it for those that haven't seen it, but lord, what a rush!

All I have to say is I hope Nancy gets herpies for being such a slut. I will prob get hit with neg karma for that, but she is a total slut.

Also BIG PROPS TO ADVANCED NUTRIENTS FOR BEING IN THE SHOW!!