What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed Wars: New show on Discovery

yeah I know I could do that, or BHO but is it good for smoking anymore? I have no experience with anything else. At any rate, I would be interested to know, what cannabinoids degrade into what else with time? If not CBD then what, CBN? Did some reading on this like 15-17 years ago but forget of course!

yeah I know I could do that, or BHO but is it good for smoking anymore? I have no experience with anything else. At any rate, I would be interested to know, what cannabinoids degrade into what else with time? If not CBD then what, CBN? Did some reading on this like 15-17 years ago but forget of course!
Yes CBN, but this is way off topic for this thread. You should search about reveging. I personally only leave the bottom couple of buds and cut the stalk off to harvest per normal. It sounds like you are thinking you don't want to waste your buds in your reveg! They won't be smokable after a reveg fme.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Just finished watching weed wars. Don't you think the Harbor side management look like a bunch of spivs wiv tha LORD on a mission from god to spead MJ 'wellness' around the globe.
The harborside staff look like the biggest bunch of stoners ever for starters. What an amazing place that would be to work!
I may emigrate to Oakland and ask for a job there soon.

G

guest8905

harborside need to be used,

if you get a cut from them, make sure to revert its bad joojoo with good karma by telling it its not at hs anymore, no need to worry little plant, you will be held by growers who want u to be legal 4 all!!!

RudeDog

Veteran
harborside need to be used,

if you get a cut from them, make sure to revert its bad joojoo with good karma by telling it its not at hs anymore, no need to worry little plant, you will be held by growers who want u to be legal 4 all!!!

I'm in the UK and I've watched the four episodes. If I got cut from there I'd spray them with neem oil and play them some sweet reggae music.

Those fools giving herb a bad name I'm afraid. I wouldn't like things to go that way in the UK...Ridiculous. The Feds can see people are taking the piss, don't think they like people giving them the middle finger so to speak. Especially hippies.

LetsSeeYa

I watched them all and most of what i saw was cool as hell, iv never walked into a place, walked out with some Headband and a freaking Fire edible? I have read most of this thread and i see a lot of people putting it down and i comment about how something is better then nothing, which i agree with a few exceptions. Not being in a med state is probably the divide here i would think, because in Cali its ''normal'' here is like my home town getting a McDonald's then had a US Rt cut off by traffic from its opening, lol.

I would like to make a Poll to see if most didn't like it from Cali vs non med states and this is where the bad press is better then none at all type of thing. I think i heard 600 dispensaries in Oakland, man thats a lotta weed man. Being in a non med state makes these good ol farm boys curious and they tune in IMO. I put Cali up cuz they were first and a lot dont want me there, but i cant say i wouldn't say the same if i lived there, not sure. I hear its in bad shape out there with work and for someone moving there only to grow and suck off the system isn't good for anyone, not to mention there thing. Still would like to see a true poll of med state vs non med state on likes to dislikes of the show, im curious that way.

If you walked into see an Attorney, because you were busted, which would you pick the one in a dress or a suit? Although i do not believe in labeling people. I worked a professional position for 8 years and we tried not to out dress our consumers. We worked with people with low incomes and wanted them to feel comfortable and we were not making money for them or our selfs. But my Attorney better well be dressed to intimidated who ever i need him to. If i ran the place, my sellers would ware scrubs with weed leaves all over them, but everyone uniform, just mo.

The ''wellness'' crap after bragging about how long he fought for weed, and we all know what ever, how ever, he gets a niche and starts putting millions in his pocket, is BULLSHIT.

He could have said simply ''this is the beginning'' Discovery or not, id tell em to not show it if it was scripted, which i know some had to be, but little as possible. I watch a lot of TV and search any MJ stuff and when i saw this was going to be on, i was pumped and liked seeing the inside of the place. But have seen a few pics and all, plus its still just like selling lettuce an apples, well when your buying weed, the hour an forty-five min wait and then at home notice the 2g's missing sucks, lol. So glad i can grow, i keep it small so i guess i am braking the law, which is not something i want to do, i just wanna grow man! The stuff takes my pain away, if we gotta depend on the chance someone saw the kid with the seizure disorder, maybe they will looking into it more and get it. After all really its a 50/50 thing when it comes down to the show and its audience.

My 2

LSY

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Oh, okay, my bad. "The Land", lol. Well, any part of Californication looks good when you're shovelin'; snow, was my point. Cheers!

and another thing... why wars? Storage wars is a competition and so is shipping wars so that makes sense, but weed wars just kinda rode that train.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Weed Wars should have been about several dispensaries, comparing and contrasting each of their business styles.

LSY- I can relate! The first time I went to a dispensary, I was totally blown away... not so much on the dispensary itself, but the idea that I could actually buy some decent weed there.

I agree, let's drop the "medicating" bullshit. We get fucking stoned! Pain relief is just gravy!! :)

tosh.o

she show was boring from my viewpoint and the dude that was so impaired from the brownies he was not paying attention to customers fit the typical stoner stereotype and pissed me off..clearly the dude was to impaired to work

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Weed Wars- Two teams blow shotguns at each other until one team passes out. Everyubody wins, and we all hug at the end. Theme song- The Joker, by the Steve Miller Band. I'd watch that show.