What's new

Weed Wars: Attack Of The Clones

duk

yop cox!!

ça pousse bien par ici! :biggrin:

Pas mal l'idée des plaques pour limiter l'évapotranspiration! mais tu n'as pas peur que cela augmente la chaleur de ta terre vu que les plaques sont noirs? Après je sais pas si cela augmentera au point d'en devenir un pb...

En tout cas pour le moment elles sont toutes bien sympa!

good job!!

:tiphat:

coxnox

Veteran
Hi IC,

So we're at 5 days of 12/12 and the stretch is allready on his way !
As you will see the girls did recover their nice green color, not perfectly but much better that what i though. She was hungry !

So enough blabla, here are what you're waiting for, the pictures:
Group:

Bubba Kush:

Indiana Bubble Gum:

ECSD/SD IBL/Sour Dieble:

coxnox

Veteran
SAGE vs Santa Maria:

Sour Dieble:

SPG:

NLX:

Chocolope:

@Duk: j'ai pas vu de problemes pour le moment. et ça fait 1 semaine qu'elles ont rien eu a boire au moment des photos !

duk

@Duk: j'ai pas vu de problemes pour le moment. et ça fait 1 semaine qu'elles ont rien eu a boire au moment des photos !

Clair qu'il y a aucun soucis la! Les tabs font bien leur boulot!

Tu gères bien ce multivariet pour le moment!!!

Perso hate de voir la chocolope et la mack's blues :D

coxnox

Veteran
Salut Duk,

merci, oué les tabs ça le fait trop bien, quand je pense a la geule qu'elle tiraient rien que y'a 15jours... :dance013:
c'est vraiment le truc de faignasse par exelence les tabs, tu les mets au rempotage et t'arroses a l'eau... :biggrin: apres c'est sur que ça vaut pas un engraissage manuel et surtout adapté, mais en multi-varietes c'est que du bonheur !!! :party:

coxnox

Veteran
and here some more:

Forget to say that i switched my MH bulb for the 2nd HPS, and here is the final placement:

coxnox

Veteran
Bloom +19

Bloom +19

Hi everybody,

here is the complete casting at 19days of 12/12:
Casey Jones:

Chem Sister:

Amnesia:

Amnesia Haze:

Apollo Mist:

mack 10

Veteran
WOW! amazing grow! they all look so healthy. Both your sour d and ecsd both look nice and stocky, what height did you flip them? seems the canopy is quiet level, have the diff strains been hard to grow and keep level(ish) you are doing a great job, keep them pic's coming.
mack.

coxnox

Veteran
Hi Mack,
nice to see you here, i expected your visit... :biggrin:
ECSD and SD have been flip when they was around 30/35cm maybe, but you can see this here:
picture.php

On this picture, 1 row, you have the ECSD on on the left, the pot with the white sticker, SD IBL is on her right, Sour Dieble in the middle, then SSSDH and NYCD LM.

here is more pictures:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5540479&postcount=59

Yes it have been a rude work to get the canopy looking like one, and i had to cut many lower branches to get all the plants in tha box... :biggrin:

and what do you think about your M.Blues ? does she look like she have too?