What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed Wars: Attack Of The Clones

coxnox

Veteran
Hi,

here are the mothers, as you can see it's really time to make some place:
PB190459.jpg

PB190461.jpg

PB190462.jpg

coxnox

Veteran
Hi,
that really depend what you need !! ;)
i put more or less, that is related with how many mother i have in.
but to get healthy mothers plants with a so dense canopy and so many plants yes it's needed.
the room is 120 x 120...the neons make 50cm, and there is only 80cm high so with the light so much down yu need at least 2 spotlight to cover the wall suface. i did try a lot of light set up before stoping on this one. it's perfectly suit my needs !!

Manivelle

Veteran
ok thanks cox .
i asked because i know that only one could do the job . and wanted to know why choose to put two of them.
a+

coxnox

Veteran
re,
hummm no it can't do the job, that's why i have both... ;)
that's 1,44 square meter ...and a simple neons isn't enough to cover the full surface, with one yu need to get it up enough that it cover the complete surface, but then yu will have very very low lumen at the canopy level because neon doen't spread very long away, yu have to keep the plant close to the lamps if yu want them to grow.
a 20w fluocompact is enought to keep some plant alive yes, but if you need some clones out of yours mothers yu need that it grow and not only survive. ;)

Manivelle

Veteran
a 20w fluocompact is enought to keep some plant alive yes, but if you need some clones out of yours mothers yu need that it grow and not only survive.
yep this is the answer ..

peace

slipdefeu

Rhooo!!:biggrin:

Comment que c'est poulet? =)
Bah tu vas t'amuser sur ce coup là...le sog de l'enfer!
Bonjour 8 soupes différentes, y'en a qui ont soif, d'autres rassasiées.. ^^ héhé j'espère que t'as toujours du temps de libre parce que là tu vas t'arracher la stachmou :biggrin:

En même temps, ça va te faire une sacrée chouette cave!
Allez jte la souhaite au top, a+ fou!

Slip

coxnox

Veteran
hey hey hey !!! salut poto !! :biggrin:
ça fait plaiz de te voir ici, installes toi bien, prends la coupel et le grinder ils sont sur la table... :smoker:

t'inquietes pas, 1 seul soupe, allégé pour toutes ça leur fera du regime !! :biggrin:
puis au vu de ma session ragge je pense que les buffer tabs donnent quasiment assez de bouffe pour toute la flo si mis au bon moment, apres t'as juste a mettre de l'eau, et en fin de flo un peu de bloom a base de melasse(bac bloom ou algabloom).
non non la soupe c'est pas ce qui m'effraye le plus, c'est surtout que y'a de tout, indica, sativa...ça va etre funn :blowbubbles:

duk

Salut cox!

Bien belle ta nurserie surtout quand on sait le boulot que sa demande en entretiens!

Clair qu'il y a bcp de monde la dedans et qu'ils faut faire de la place :p

En tout cas c'est clean!

:tiphat:

coxnox

Veteran
Hi everybody,

The war can begin !!

just finished to take to clone of the mothers, 48cuttings.
Some mothers was really little so i only take 1 clone but most i did take 2 for security.

here are a few pictures:
user161209_pic975742_1354291838.jpg user161209_pic975745_1354291838.jpg user161209_pic975746_1354291838.jpg
user161209_pic975743_1354291838.jpg user161209_pic975744_1354291838.jpg

and here is the listing:
Amnesia x2
Amnesia Haze x2
Apollo Mist x2
BigBuddha Cheese x1
Bubblegum x2
Bubba Kush x1
Casey Jones x2
Chem Sister x2
Chocolope x2
Chronic x2
Critical Mass x2
ECSD DHK x2
Jack Herer Candy x2
Jack Herer Black x2
Kachina x2
NLX x2
NYCD BBM x1
NYCD Lastmugler x2
Mack's Blues x2
SAGE x1
Sage'N'Sour x1
Santa Maria x1
SSSDH x2
Sour Dieble x2
Sour Diesel x2
SPG x2
UK Cheese x2

coxnox

Veteran
Hi Mack,
Nice to see you here.
For the moment nothing, i just put the root riot into a mix of water and bacto(a tricho and other mushy mix), that's all, no clonex, no spray of roots...nothing. have good results habituatly with this methods.

Now if you were asking what i will give them, i allready sayed that i will use buffer tabs from Sanies, at the mid flowering i will start add a little bloom nutes from BAC.