What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed in Spain, a lot of question. Help me please, i want to know!

ahortator

Veteran
You likely want the more sub tropical regions, it is best to remember that the rain in spain falls mainly on the plains

Hi my friend. It rains everywhere. The difference on the plains are the floods, while some mountainous places crumble. But it is something that not only happens in Spain :D

If you can see this movie full is very representative about what happened and still happens here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUMyTfvICsk

Happy 421.

Malaga

Malaga

What do you guys know/think about Malaga? What's the weed scene like there? Would it be possible to find a club there being a Spanish resident?

I know Spannabis took place there a while back but its a bit hard to find information about clubs etc.

I don't want to buy my "chocolate" from a guy on a scooter... hehe

ahortator

Veteran
Málaga is one of the places where the Cannabis revolution is more important in Southern Spain. Perhaps is the place with the strongest legalization movement in Andalucia, thanks to ARSECA and Fernanda de la Figuera. She is one of the most important figures in the Spanish Cannabis Scene, because her hard fight for legalization. And a very kind and good person too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44J6OvA8l00

you keep a good smile on my face

Thanks my friend. I am glad to read that.

Greetings.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
CANNABIS IN SPAIN: THE NEW PUBLIC SAFETY LAW
http://sensiseeds.com/en/blog/canna...tm_content=Spain law (EN)&utm_campaign=Apr-23 - this sucks balls big time. However, let's give our respect to Sensiseeds for informing the masses. The strange thing is that I haven't yet seen anything in the Spanish news websites regarding this..

Because it is still up in the air. Yesterday I spoke to the head of the Cannabis Associations group and he just shrugged his shoulders and said that nothing had actually changed. The election is soon and the PP are toast, all the likely alternative parties have all indicated that they are likely to normalise the existing situation and encourage the legal club system. The PP is the old party of Franco, the fachas, fascists, fairly loonie hard right Conservative, no friends of ours whatsoever, so expect more bullshit and posturing before lights out.

If you think about it, if it carries on like this, we here will not get Starbucked by the McDonaldsisation of Legal Weed, clubs producing for their members in a non profit basis means big money corporate types who gave political parties in power big donations and jobs for the unelected. They will NOT be taking over production if the club scene is allowed to carry on. Someone will wake up and realise this, a massive trough of cash the pigs cannot stick their greedy snouts in, so I forsee a rocky Road ahead, the battle is not yet won.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Hola Chaos :)

I think the PP will win though... the people that go out and vote and take elections seriously are PP supporters in its majority.

try getting one of these young wanna-be rappers from Barcelona or Madrid to go out and vote, you'll have a better chance convincing an old lady not to vote for PP imo...

hopefully I'm totally wrong on this one though!

peace!

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Hola Bombadil

I have not been paying close attention to the news and polls, just based it on what I had heard from friends, I hope the wannabe rappers get off their saggy panted arsed then...

ahortator

Veteran
Hi

As it was adviced here by the mods I prefer not to talk about politics, but Cannabis in Spain and everywhere is laced and poisoned with politics. I agree with you Bombadil, I think the "Pinches Pendejos" will win again. If not, Ciutadans which are the same with their neoliberal program (but as it is a new party they claim they are not corrupt) will join with them, or even the PSOE to keep the status quo. I think that Podemos (Yes, we can :D ) have a very good expectatives but only in the polls because later people who claims they are leftist or want to change the thing, don't go to vote.

Luckily our climate is fine for cannabis. So they can take us to prison but they cannot stop the people continue growing.

Around here we celebrate San Canuto 19th January,the day before San Sebastian.

Canuto = Spliff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canute_IV_of_Denmark

20/4.... there is allready people in spain celebrating Halloween....what next ?

Eating Turkey@ Thanksgiving day ?? No way man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYt4RGMlq4w

Canuto - perhaps i shall name my next puppy after this, unless that would be a blasphemy. hehe. "RRRRównaj kuuurwa Canuto" hahha Halloween is strange for me too - here in Poland we celebrate the day of dead and remember the people before we were around and what they made the world like. Its hard to find yourself between costumes and beer bongs and what it's like at home...

amneziack

smoking in barcelona an ibiza has always been pretty chill. i was living in barcelona this time last year when there was virtually a cofeeshop on every corner, promoters everywhere, went back in october and everything had changed, hope to see if relax soon

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
smoking in barcelona an ibiza has always been pretty chill. i was living in barcelona this time last year when there was virtually a cofeeshop on every corner, promoters everywhere, went back in october and everything had changed, hope to see if relax soon

No, it has not, we almost got caught smoking in the back alleys of Gotico last week and another friend copped a e400 fine when he was less lucky.

On the street, you will get fined, in your apartment, absolutely fine, you can toke up all day on your balcony to your hearts content as the are is not (open to the) public.

Lots of noise now with the new Mayor, a leftist /anarchist type, spouting off about banning everything from Tourists to the rich (the F1 and World Mode Congress) but is not a great fan of cannabis, sadly, however she may rationalise the club regulations and bring some sanity, we will see....

No, it has not, we almost got caught smoking in the back alleys of Gotico last week and another friend copped a e400 fine when he was less lucky.

In Poland, often, when you don't pay imposed fines nothing happens until it is taken out of your tax return... what happens in Spain when you just ignore it?

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
In Poland, often, when you don't pay imposed fines nothing happens until it is taken out of your tax return... what happens in Spain when you just ignore it?

I am not sure, but suspect that they have reasonable "teeth"... I know you stay in jail longer if you cannot pay fines and remember clearly a case where this was used to get rid of a troublemaker. I also suspect that a deduction from my bank recently was due to a old parking fine.

But, as a foreigner, at times I think they just get funked off and bin the fine.

A few years ago I had collected maybe 10 parking tickets on my UK registered car, I then got towed (do not Park in bus stops, no matter how invisible they might be).... At the Policía Locale I was wondering if I would get the 10 slapped on top of the tow/ticket, but no, that (parking) is Ajuntamento business and I got my car back for e80, provincial area not Barcelona. Since then, nothing.

Another friend was wanted in the UK for a 800 plant grow, got stopped by Guardia, 2 minutes later they gave him his driving licence back and made jokes about Señor big mafioso, and saluted him on his way.

Of course, being Spain no doubt other people have stories of friends jailed for years and extradited for an overdue library book....

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
And more news, for those interested... Yes, it appears to be very good news, but please leave the Champers in La Nivera for now as nothing is confirmed. Yesterday I was chatting to friends who run a club and it was not mentioned.... We will see, but at least it appears that the strengthening of the laws the at the PP proposed are not happening. Again, not time to celebrate, yet.

http://www.lamarihuana.com/el-auto-cultivo-de-marihuana-se-despenaliza-en-espana/

View in Google Chrome for translated version, but beware that Spanish and English are very different structurally and translations can give skewed interpretations.

Saludos amigos :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts