What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
My sheriff announced he will not enforce any unconstitutional mandates including forcing people to wear a mask. I'm glad I don't live in a blue state.

No worries buddy. The whole anti-mask thingy was created to kill off as many republicans as possible. The downside is it's also killing our loved ones.

If it was me, I'd say "don't arrest anyone for not wearing a mask. Shoot them. On Sight."

You're inability to follow simple instructions, and your susceptibility to suggestion has given you more American Covid deaths than
1 Vietnam war
1 World War 1
2 Korean wars
13 Iraq wars
13 Revolutionary wars
20 9/11s
24 Afghanistans
26 War of 1812
And you still won't wear a mask?
So just how much do you really love your country? Not very fucking much.

YOU KILLED MORE AMERICANS THAN THE VIETNAM AND FIRST WORLD WARS! Think of that.

Now if you were a real man, you'd speak up in front of your friends that they're the ones who are fucked up. But I think your type of person is too cowardly to stand against a hostile crowd. So fall into place sheeple.

mowood3479

Veteran
No worries buddy. The whole anti-mask thingy was created to kill off as many republicans as possible. The downside is it's also killing our loved ones.

If it was me, I'd say "don't arrest anyone for not wearing a mask. Shoot them. On Sight."

You're inability to follow simple instructions, and your susceptibility to suggestion has given you more American Covid deaths than
1 Vietnam war
1 World War 1
2 Korean wars
13 Iraq wars
13 Revolutionary wars
20 9/11s
24 Afghanistans
26 War of 1812

Now if you were a real man, you'd speak up in front of your friends that they're the ones who are fucked up. But I think your type of person is too cowardly to stand against a hostile crowd. So fall into place sheeple.

What an idiot..
U think young men dying on a battlefield in war is in any way comparable to 80 year olds dying in a hospital?
Also ur stats are way off... not suprising for a locktard like yourself

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

mowood3479

Veteran
Know Florence, CO...The Pour House Coffee Shop!! Cool beans!

Statistics are not in your favor, MO. Eventually, CO-19 will beckon at your door. Again, this is a health crisis, not a political one.

Ummm nah, they won’t let u out of ur concrete cell, let alone to a coffee shop.

Try ur fear mongering on someone else mr contact tracer
Stats are heavily in my favor.. statistically if I do get covid
(1 in 100 or so..) I still have a 99.7% chance of recovering..

You ever rolled a 99 on a 100 sided die twice in a row? Me neither..

Shit I’m way more likely to be killed doing my job then by covid.
But with odds like that I’m not worried about either

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ummm nah, they won’t let u out of ur concrete cell, let alone to a coffee shop.

Try ur fear mongering on someone else mr contact tracer
Stats are heavily in my favor.. statistically if I do get covid
(1 in 100 or so..) I still have a 99.7% chance of recovering..

You ever rolled a 99 on a 100 sided die twice in a row? Me neither..

Who said anything about dying? 1:100 good odds these days for CO-19
Shit I’m way more likely to be killed doing my job then by covid.
But with odds like that I’m not worried about either

No fear here.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
What an idiot..
U think young men dying on a battlefield in war is in any way comparable to 80 year olds dying in a hospital
Also ur stats are way off... not suprising for a locktard like yourself
You're Grandmother should slap you in the mouth and take away your juice box.

Dead is dead. The only difference is Americans are killing Americans because you don't want to ware a mask.

Sunshineinabag

How come bernie didn't get covid? Must be that easy river water he was raised in.....the guy as a neighbor is fine...as a policitian.....all he has done is unite the lunatic fringe of society who grew up sponsrsed by mommy and daddy ...never been around the world to really see what human nature is.....or esp been a n theatre to see the horrors of what men can do to one another for some day lazy douchebag politician

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how do you know he didnt? vast majority are asymptomatic and would never know they had it

St. Phatty

How come bernie didn't get covid? Must be that easy river water he was raised in.....the guy as a neighbor is fine...as a policitian.....all he has done is unite the lunatic fringe of society who grew up sponsrsed by mommy and daddy ...never been around the world to really see what human nature is.....or esp been a n theatre to see the horrors of what men can do to one another for some day lazy douchebag politician

He was smart enough not to trust American "Medicine".

I'm sure he takes Vitamin D, and wouldn't be surprised if he takes a Zinc Smuggler as well.

'Boogieman'

1 Vietnam war
1 World War 1
2 Korean wars
13 Iraq wars
13 Revolutionary wars
20 9/11s
24 Afghanistans
26 War of 1812

Your attempt at fear mongering and shame is amusing. But I'm too hard headed for that nonsense, plus I'm only 32 so I definitely have nothing to worry about. If a customer requests I wear a mask I will wear my half ass hunting scarf, otherwise fuck no.

Cannavore

Veteran
em·pa·thy
/?emp?TH?/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: empathy
the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

h.h.

Veteran
Your attempt at fear mongering and shame is amusing. But I'm too hard headed for that nonsense, plus I'm only 32 so I definitely have nothing to worry about. If a customer requests I wear a mask I will wear my half ass hunting scarf, otherwise fuck no.

You half ass care about your customers.

Gry

Veteran
Reading of a half assed approach for the care of others after reading of others here losing
family members to the virus is a sad thing.

growlegal

Veteran
Life is tuff, perhaps you would be better off moving to China.

Are they on the hate list for your ilk this week ?
Please keep your loyal subjects informed as ya'll change it as the messiah dictates and once he is out of our Whitehouse I won't be paying attention to a word he utters

Thanks in advance :petting:

Status
Not open for further replies.