What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Sub24ox7

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's my grow @flower~power Mammoth Sunflower, California Wonder Green Pepper, Early Jalapeno, Tikimadman London Jelly x 2, White Widow x Trainwreck feminized auto x 10 from @Ringodoggie
Going to be 50° or so for a high the next few days, not much love for seedlings.
How is everything? Any interesting wildlife? I went to the dentist and am about to have stuffed peppers and spaghetti View attachment 18995654 View attachment 18995655

Well you are about a day behind me weather wise so your tomorrow should be glorious.
I’ll be going to the sleep Dr. tomorrow to hear about sleep apnea and I’m sure they will want to get me on a cpap machine. Not looking forward to it.

Mowed here today. These does were raised in this yard and are basically tame lol golf course deer. View attachment 18995685

View attachment 18995707

Not so groovy for one of the goose families here...
started with 5 goslings that hatched last Wed.
View attachment 18995708

View attachment 18995709

then down to 4 then 3 today.

View attachment 18995710

View attachment 18995711

so many predators here but I suspect these monsters get a taste...

View attachment 18995712

goose jerky some of my favorite only thing that sucks get a bb every once in a while

The Canada geese are all having chicks on my ponds right now. They are still yellow chicks. Same as yours.
Good morning ☀️… typical routine dealing with the hysterical dog feeding the fish & the turtle, bird feeding, drinking coffee dealing with seedlings & the one gallons are blowing up … I just threw them out couple days ago on the back deck let them stay out at night so they’re getting a regular light cycle right now. They responded nice…:sneaky:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_2887.jpeg
IMG_2888.jpeg
Little cannabis cloches

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here Alberta beef is considered prime and sells for what you paid.

Are you in ranching country?
I’m in Central New York the chain I buy from gets it beef from the Midwest at least That’s with the butchers behind the counter tell me .. come early July they come out with these tomahawk ribeyes that are incredible incredible

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
The Canada geese are all having chicks on my ponds right now. They are still yellow chicks. Same as yours.

As a Canadian (mostly), I just want to state that I disavow all responsibility for Canada Geese. They are seriously disgusting birds, covering any lawn/park/shoreline they inhabit with green shit and making that infernal racket that is best heard as they are flying overhead in their traditional V shaped pattern heading somewhere else.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As a Canadian (mostly), I just want to state that I disavow all responsibility for Canada Geese. They are seriously disgusting birds, covering any lawn/park/shoreline they inhabit with green shit and making that infernal racket that is best heard as they are flying overhead in their traditional V shaped pattern heading somewhere else.
Why do they even call them Canadian geese? ... I mean they live here year-round I guess they don’t have migration on their minds

Latest posts

Latest posts