What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
A virus isn't alive in the way bacteria is. So it can't die in the way bacteria can. It can only be destroyed. If its destroyed there is nothing to generate an immune response, if its intact, it will try to multiply in your system.
Healthy people who have had covid 19 without symptoms are still showing serious long term damage to heart, lungs, liver and brain. You don't want even a tiny dosage that gives the immune system time to kill it before it kills you. The ideal is for everyone else to catch it and recover so you don't have to. Next best is immunisation. Anything else is a risk.

Absolem

picture.php

St. Phatty

A virus isn't alive in the way bacteria is. So it can't die in the way bacteria can. It can only be destroyed. If its destroyed there is nothing to generate an immune response, if its intact, it will try to multiply in your system.
Healthy people who have had covid 19 without symptoms are still showing serious long term damage to heart, lungs, liver and brain. You don't want even a tiny dosage that gives the immune system time to kill it before it kills you. The ideal is for everyone else to catch it and recover so you don't have to. Next best is immunisation. Anything else is a risk.

From Chris Martenson I am hearing a disability rate of 15% for the people who are counted as cases (15% who may have been soccer moms & dads who ran 10K's ... that part about running 10K's ... no more - as an example)

what is the long term damage rate for the asymptomatic patients ?

i.e. how many of the asymptomatic have the damage (that does not cause pain in the short term) that you're talking about ?

that's one of the interesting things about people's response to Covid19. they think that because it doesn't cause pain, in the short term, no damage is being done.

St. Phatty

St. Phatty, heres Dr john Campbell doing his thing. Answering the questions you want to know, giving links to the relevant studies and generally saving lives. Yeah I'm a fan of this guy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qAO60IU8dxQ&t=1174s

in the webcast about 2 months ago when Dr. Campbell was talking about how Covid19 shuts off interferon production, as part of a financial disclosure for a company selling replacement interferon, he called Covid19 a "Scaliwag".

I wish John would answer, how many times has he EVER in his career called a pathogen a name ?

I think that was his version of saying, it's impressively really bad. i.e. harmful.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you are wrong about the virus being either alive or gone. when scientists test surfaces in the houses of infected people they find the virus, but it's not viable, they can not cultivate it in the pietri dish. while the live virus taken from nose samples can be used to cultivate the virus. hence one sample is viable and one isnt.

the virus remains, but it's killed off, so when you touch that surface you are not getting infected. its pure logic, if this thing could spread from surfaces we'd all have it by now.

both France and Italy's death rates are back to normal yearly averages. they have a big spike in infections, but hospitalization and death rate have not spiked again like they did at the beginning.

this is just a glaring fact that means the deadliness is no longer what it was. but governments are not giving up the extra power. you have more and more people wanting their freedom back and if the governments don't watch out they will all be toppled.

check out this spontaneous crowd stopping police from harassing someone for covid tyranny enforcement.

Scenes from Spain

[YOUTUBEIF]K-hxBcrZCSI[/YOUTUBEIF]

liberta!

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or you can just wait and see if your get sick and die while passing it off to everyone else who might get sick and die.. Testing lets you know to isolate..

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If they get their head just a little further up their own ass they just might be able to see again once the get back to their eye holes.

Maybe that's when the swamp drains?

Amynamous

Covid, a virus so deadly you have to be tested to see if you have it..........

That’s quite the impressive comment.
Truly demonstrates a lack of understanding, especially considering how many have become infected and how many people that have died, both in the US and around the world.
If you are a reading man, may i suggest you do some reading on the pandemic of 1918. If covid19 follows the same script, and without a workable vaccine i suspect it will, this will be an extremely deadly winter.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Or you can just wait and see if your get sick and die while passing it off to everyone else who might get sick and die.. Testing lets you know to isolate..

ok so why the fuck are we not testing everyone so we can quarantine all the positive cases? they do just enough testing to get the numbers they want to scare everyone into letting them keep their power over everyone. they didnt close the borders, but impose lock downs and curfews? they dont control the quarantine but you can't go outside? they punish anti lockdown protesters while encouraging blm protest.

how much contradictory bull shit will we swallow before we choke on it i wonder.

i noticed that now people are no longer dieing, they are talking about unnoticeable long term damage, how very fucking convenient.

its a magical virus don't you know. it doesnt infect you if you are blm. but if not, you can't stay safe, even with masks, but you have to wear masks, even though we told you not to at the start when people were actually fucking dieing in mass. its so dangerous you can't go out at night, but the borders will stay open for students and tourists, seriously, what the actual fuck?

Amynamous

ok so why the fuck are we not testing everyone so we can quarantine all the positive cases? they do just enough testing to get the numbers they want to scare everyone into letting them keep their power over everyone. they didnt close the borders, but impose lock downs and curfews? they dont control the quarantine but you can't go outside? they punish anti lockdown protesters while encouraging blm protest.

how much contradictory bull shit will we swallow before we choke on it i wonder.

i noticed that now people are no longer dieing, they are talking about unnoticeable long term damage, how very fucking convenient.

its a magical virus don't you know. it doesnt infect you if you are blm. but if not, you can't stay safe, even with masks, but you have to wear masks, even though we told you not to at the start when people were actually fucking dieing in mass. its so dangerous you can't go out at night, but the borders will stay open for students and tourists, seriously, what the actual fuck?

I think the answers to your questions are dependent upon the country. In the US, we haven’t had adequate testing from the beginning. We still don’t. As a whole, the US also does not have adequate tracing either. Some parts of the country are still having issues with sufficient PPE.
As to the dropping mortality rate, that is most likely (in my opinion) an indication of younger people becoming infected, better treatment modalities than we had six months ago and hospitals not becoming overwhelmed.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That's an obvious answer. Everyone should get tested. USA sucks as getting tests available to all. I place blame solely on Trumps incompetence. Those that can get a test have to wait hrs in there car stretching miles.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Gaius, I like you man, but please, before telling people they are wrong, do the research. Just google, are viruses alive?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Can people not see the link there? When no one was wearing a mask, people were dying from massive viral loads that the immune system could not cope with. Now people are wearing masks, they reduce the viral load that they are infected with, and so don't die as often. There's no change in the virus, there's a change in peoples behaviour and exposure.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Can people not see the link there? When no one was wearing a mask, people were dying from massive viral loads that the immune system could not cope with. Now people are wearing masks, they reduce the viral load that they are infected with, and so don't die as often. There's no change in the virus, there's a change in peoples behaviour and exposure.

this is a nonsense, the death rate was down before the masks were ever mandated here. the only reason masks were mandated here is because there was a surge in numbers of positive cases. there was and isnt a corresponding surge in hospitalization or deaths.

i notice you seem to be focusing on a technical definition of live virus but ignoring the non viable/non cultivatable virus rests you find on surfaces. the virus that remains after the 8 minutes it takes for the live cultivatable virus to become dead un cultivatable. call it what you will, one version makes you sick and one doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts