What's new

We may all be Martians

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of the 24,000 or so meteorites that have been discovered on Earth, only 34 have been identified as originating from the planet Mars.

These rare meteorites created a stir throughout the world when NASA announced in August 1996 that evidence of microfossils may be present in one of these Mars meteorites.

These numbers seem very low , must be loads around unrecognised .

Had several iron type many years ago in an inherited collection of minerals and a shed full of trilobites , never knew they were that rare.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We may all be Martians

nothing would surprise me at this point, I've met some strange sumbitches on these boards.......

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the dogon, in west africa, are from sirius

hence the name

med-man

vapor

Veteran
umm i think Dogon's are of Egyptian decent
The story goes thousands of years ago a race called nommo's came to earth half fish{needed water} from a planet orbiting Sirius c
the queen is rumored to have given us cannabis as a gift....cannabis=two dog, two dog star home of cannabis plant, reflecting constellation big doggy. Sirius was important to Egypt it marked the flooding of the Nile/Isis/life comes.

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dogons claim their origin from sirius b, or descending from it

i encourage you to read 3 of the wickedest books by http://lairdscranton.com/

this guy is the shit

med-man

Cannavore

Veteran
Vapor's post is correct as far as i know about the nommo coming from Sirius. The whole Sirius b thing could be a fabrication by the two researchers who lived with the dogon and made that claim.
Sirius has huge implications on ancient African cultures, especially the Egyptian whom the dogon derive from.

vapor

Veteran
on the surface it all looks intriguing, the astronomical debate there is different ideas. Mr Sagan doubter, various skeptics, suggest the Dogon may have got that information from the West. The astronomical knowledge attributed to the Dogon may have been obtained from Europeans prior to questioning by Griaule and Dieterlen. interesting i will have a look at the books. kinda like the first time you read chariot of the gods

Last edited:

biondapadrona

Veteran
I firmly believe that someone has given a boost to the whole evolutionary mankind. Although, however, the theories about ancient aliens seem to explain some inexplicable historical aspects and better make light of some unclear Biblical steps, it's still the problem of the clues ... Why we never found anything, no object? And I'm not speaking about objects out of time but something really technological ... Were "the aliens" able to get rid of any evidence? I think the problem of the ancient alien theorists, at least of the most famous of them, is that, for advertising reasons, trade and often to sell their books, they force the historical facts, adapting it, to force their theories ...

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its the old Panspermia theory again.

http://www.biocab.org/Panspermia.html

This site also has a critique of many other theories.

This group are hopeing to seed the universe with earth DNA via probes , with the same problems to overcome.

http://www.panspermia-society.com/

•Directed panspermia missions will secure life in hundreds of new worlds, but still leave billions of stars in the galaxy intact.
•When the sun explodes, life on Earth will certainly end, and if we are alone, so will all life. We cannot risk the future of all life for the sake of extraterrestrials who may not even exist.
•If we are alone, the future of life is in our hands. We belong to gene-protein organic life, and our first responsibility is to secure and advance our own family of life.

Latest posts

Latest posts