What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

We are all SLAVES to PLANTS!

Big Nasty

i think life is useless for the planet,it's only useful for itself.without water,plants,animals,ect there would be no mankind but at the same time there wouldn't be anyone thinking about that on icmag,so i think we're RESPONSIBLE for everything that contributes to mankind survival.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Too often I lament being misunderstood about my beliefs,
until I learned that to be understood, one must have
experienced things as I have.

Which is inconceivable.

That's the gist of communication, allowing for the differences
in perception without outright dismissing another perspective.

Good thread.

Also, has anyone else noticed unintentional double spacing while
posting lately, what the fuck.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
if...and that would be a huge leap...if i believed i was 'in the service of plants' and was a slave to them, i might be considered an outlaw by them for intentional denial of sexual privilege and euthanasia.
i would have suffered greatly the guilt of having sown for my benefit the victims of my crime.

conversely, it has been said that all manner and types of plants and animals have been provided for us humans to flourish.

so...does intent of action describe reality?

what if i deify the majesty of a 2000 year old conifer? do i become a hypocrite because i burn branches for warmth? ...wear wooden clogs? ...use a toothpick?

what i grow didn't choose me to do it, or 'it' would have made a better choice. those seeds haven't a clue as to what i'm going to do...

all my philosophical inclinations otherwise might obfuscate my egos involvement in believing that guilt lies with the guilty.

Latest posts

Latest posts