What's new

WCS PIPE DREAMS (Two 8x4z of ?

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
looking busy in here WCS, Hydro nuggz look so dank to mee, i can't get them like that in coco, maybe i should let the medium be more moist but damn , your nuggetry is off the hook bro!!
K+

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I snapped this today for the FL thread

I snapped this today for the FL thread

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
O man here you go for some Nug shots

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Rocky I bought the breeding tent today it a 3x2 to match the 2 8x4 I will take a pic of the whole set up in a week or so.Crosses I been waiting to make thanks to a buddy I have a purple urkle to work with and I'm picking tons of shot up at the cup

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Thanks :tiphat: buddy check this out so the DARLINS net made a few seeds they popped and I have a gg4 bx that popped I'm happy as fuck

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Yes they are s1 cause it threw nanners because of my vent coming in light was coming threw it.i could figure it out at first .i flowered in there before and no nanners no leaks,but I made the vegging area next to where the intake vent was.i turned everything off and sure as shit the t5 was comin in the tent through the vent.seeds cracked I'm happy about that.joe you going to the cup ?

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Nice seeing the Triangle Trip getting some time in the sun. I have been seeing her again more recently. She was a great breeding tool for us.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
^^ yes I can't wait to see her do her thing :) I have been begging her for about a 6 weeks.Super cropping ..etc .she is about a foot tall with about 30 to 40 grow tips maybe more.I really want a half p off her so I'm training and vegging her really nice.she should love the flower room.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Hey unreg glad to see you I thought you were upset with me or somthing I sent you a few messages you never replied back :tiphat:
I made the cob cure with shity buds and gave it away to people.They got high from with,but preferred the normal bud.I think this is due to the shity bid that was in there.
The man himself is trying it Palain I'm nervous to let him try it.I told him up front it needed about a week left,and it has no cure he didn't mind so I'm drink a zip to the cup.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck, I thought the cup was in august. I see it is next weekend :wallbash:
Nope, I wont be able to make it.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
You guys talking the MI cup. If you don't have a card or a vendor pass you cant get in the med area. Just FYI. I know some folks that didn't know, and were pissed when they got there.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
You guys talking the MI cup. If you don't have a card or a vendor pass you cant get in the med area. Just FYI. I know some folks that didn't know, and were pissed when they got there.

Thank you for the info :tiphat: but I will have a pass to get in :) wrist band