What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WCS PIPE DREAMS (Two 8x4z of ?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Those buds are about 15" long about 8 of them then the secondaries.i think she is really going to swell up with the last to weeks and have a great fade(easy Qp of her) I could fit about 8 to 9 of them in the flower room ..that would be some weight ...I really want to f2 her to do a hunt.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was thinkin #3 still could use a week or 2 of feeding. I like to wait till the pistols start deing off before starting flush.
I've got 5 of these that are at 60 something days of veg and not showing any sign of sex yet. Been thinking crammin them in the flower room to speed up the process.
Did you keep a male?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Okay I will feed her lightly I had a little issue using v+b ..I been using four scoops per 5 gallon bucket plz a scoop of size.i have tip burn.i will give her 2 scoops from now on.

Also the number one there a sac or two I think it hit number 2 as the buds are droning and small,but I don't see seed pods .

Thank you for the advice I will feed for ten more days or so. :tiphat:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Thanks yocs ...looking at dans pics makes me strive to do better.my florida buddy's also they push me to try and get on their level....

yocs

You ain't kidding about dans pics, they make us all wanna grow better. Your shit is lookin tight as well, right on up there id say.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
fucking around trying to add nutes to the bucket I broke of a secondary stem from the base there was no taping it.Here a better look at the secondary it reminds me of glue I can see it in her.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd keep it in the flower room. Your not trying to root it, just finish it up a bit. Change the water every few days also.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Lol I'm ment like keeping it on 12/12 but under a flo..thanks for letting me know about the cup of water thing I never did that before she is in the flower room with her friends :)

Starting a small crop out doors. I'm germed to PP X SD the plant leaves get red and a dark blackish when done I can't wait to see these in action.

Also have some purple low rider I'm putting out side.

The blue dream Cut only should be here to day :) I'm buying another tent along with another 8x4...I'm thinking a small one to make some crosses.

rockymountainJ

Lol I'm ment like keeping it on 12/12 but under a flo..thanks for letting me know about the cup of water thing I never did that before she is in the flower room with her friends :)

Starting a small crop out doors. I'm germed to PP X SD the plant leaves get red and a dark blackish when done I can't wait to see these in action.

Also have some purple low rider I'm putting out side.

The blue dream Cut only should be here to day :) I'm buying another tent along with another 8x4...I'm thinking a small one to make some crosses.

Nice Windy!! I'm scrambling to get outdoor ready!! I was waiting on reef was going to do a paypal gift... waited 2 wks never heard from him... now I'm popping freebies.... oh well such is life

Latest posts

Latest posts