What's new

Watt's Growin On

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
That SC is a beautifully structured plant. Love'n the hard work you put into your grows man, just go to show hard work pays off.

B/R

FarOut

Thanks B/R yea my girls are spoiled n get more attention than anything else in my life :D As sad as it may sound, there is little in Life that gives me more Pleasure than Growin n Smokin so i do it with Xtreme Pleasure :D :rasta: :D

High TML16

Took your advice n bought some soap that i will spray the veggin plants with but so far i never saw a mite on the SC and all the SC are in contact with the effected NYCD everyday :confused: but still gonna hit em with the soap for a while.

At what humidity will mites not be able to breed?

My cabs are daily hitting 40 to 60% low n high.

No chance a gettin the girls outdoors i live in a hotel converted to appts. in a town center, so lots of neighbors :badday:

I hope to move soon so i can support a few mothers and have i bit of variety to harvest more often. I have enough room where i am but i use too much power as it is. Since it was a hotel i pay my power bill to the community that runs the individual counters from all the rooms, not the power company and i am already flagged by the guy who collects the cash, that i use way more than normal, i tell him it is because of my music studio that runs amps, monitors n other kit.

One of the biggest reasons i took the flat was because i knew we didn't pay the power company direct, so i thought the rooms might not have counters. I was a lil disappointed when my first bill was so high. How nice would that be if they just split the bills evenly, n i could get 1 more 600 cab n a new mother cab with an AC unit to keep temps down. I already have daily highs of 32-33ºc n need AC because that is already pushin the limit for Dank Budz.

Gonna buy the AC soon and set it to 27ºc so i never go over the highs i hit now.

I have noticed that one of the SC is starting to give off a musky smell when i rub a leaf the other 2 have a diff smell, this musky one might be the hazey pheno i am lookin for :jump:

Any Guesses on yield for this NYCD @ 17 Daze

Peace All :rasta:

FarOut

Om Namah Shivaya :bow:

It's Shivaratri Peace All :rasta:

Choosing this Auspicious day to clone and flip the SC while stayin very High from the Thandai i made yesterday :D

Om Namah Shivaya :bow:

Last edited:

FarOut

High All :rasta:

I have a new job, well same job new office but no internet :badday:

I don’t get paid to hang out on icmag anymore and suddenly my job, just isn't the same :badday:

I took 2 clones off each of the 3 SC

Clearly I have 2 different phenos with 1 leaning towards a bushy indica structure where while the other 2 are stretching Sativa and look similar. When I rub a leaf 1 of them has a more pungent odor than the other. The smell is hard to describe maybe it’s the Haze, I really couldn’t tell you cause I never grew Haze and haven’t smoked much either but it is unique and seems to remind me of the SC I bought and liked so much. The smell is distinctly different from the indica pheno.

The SC was flipped to 12/12 on the 6th after 47 Daze veg and was transplanted at the same time. I usually like to do the last tp 10 Daze before flippin but I didn’t have the cab space this round.

She was a bit root bound but it doesn’t look like it hurt her.

Here’s 2 after 12 Daze 12/12 you can see the different phenos with the stretch on that sativa. They were topped when i took clones and flipped them.

NYCD @ 4 Daze 12/12

They were transplanted about 10 daze before I pruned them, permitting the root system to get a good start. I would have let them grow a bit more but I spotted a few mites and wanted to thin things out so it’s easier to see and get rid of the mites. I still see some now and then but have them under control.

The same NYCD @ 4 Daze 12/12 just after pruning

The same NYCD @ 12 Daze 12/12

Again the same NYCD @ 12 Daze 12/12 after pruning for the last time.

A few cab shots

The NYCD #2 is still hangin :yummy:

Just ordered some of Rez’s gear :D

Double Strawberry Diesel
Chemdog Double D
Chem Haze Sour Diesel
Alpha Diesel

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Dude I can't say enough good things about your way of growing
The lst is most impressive as you know
But your tri level shelving is kick ass too, kind of what I wanted to do eventually, is have a stadium type grow with 3 shelves on either side, kind of like those aeroponics tubes, that are out there.

Question for ya, since you trim like I do, you ever get a pretty intense bud growing at bottom? what do you do with it, I removed them in the past, but now I let them grow, I usually qucik that dry that bud as a tester

Latest posts

Latest posts