What's new

Watch out! Synthetic marijuana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
YA it's pretty much a no brainer, people still buy it I don't know why. Cannabis essential oil profile effects the buzz, synthetic weed is all THC synthesized.

Peace

OLDproLg

Veteran
Shits WACK alright....

Gave me a slight COPD after HAVING to smoke it for years,
as i was in prison it was the best buzz ive had in 30 years!!!
WHACKED me an a buddy so bad we couldnt even leave a bench?????
then i got use to it,an it does change alot too,but while on PROBATION
takin PISSTESTS every fuckin week............it saved my life,or id be nutz
by now.....

the COPD kinda left and im good again SMOKIN WEED ALL FRIKIN DAY
as i passed the worst of my probe already an on the tail end,just doing
paper on paper,NO VISITS,NO PISSTESTS anymore hehehehe!!!!
suckers.......i did it MYYYYYYYY WAYY!!!
partied to hell in prison on that shit,was great when it first came out?
then as the authorities started cracking down on it,the GAME was to just
change chems in it,everytime they banned some hahahaha,glad that happened
for me anyhow..........SAVED MY LIFE,but will never smoke it again!
Peace n green always....Lg

OLDproLg

Veteran
HERE ARE SOME OF THE FAKE POT PACKS I SMOKED!!!!!

HERE ARE SOME OF THE FAKE POT PACKS I SMOKED!!!!!

Hehehehe saved my ASS,an got HIGH till i nodded out!!!!!

THe best aprt of this whole fake pot fiasco,WAS THE DEMI MOORE insident!
THIS FIRST PACK IS DEDICATED TO DEMI hahahaha,go girl.....get baked.
CLASSIC!!!!!!!
and some other good ones,the stuff wasnt to bad,and i DID nod OFF on it!!!!!
it is not synthetic THC,that would come out on piss tests,its cannabiniod FAKED...
and acetone...an other bullshit?

HERE SHE IS the STAR OF FAKE WEED DEMI MOORE!

Attachments

• fake pot.5.jpg
    fake pot.5.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 8
  • fake pot.4.jpg
    fake pot.4.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 9
  • fake pot.3.jpg
    fake pot.3.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 7
  • fake pot.2.jpg
    fake pot.2.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 9
  • fake pot.1.jpg
    fake pot.1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 7

OLDproLg

Veteran
Smoked THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF IT..............................

im still here kickin fine friends!
LOVED that news story thought,poor DEMI got slammed?

So what she likes to get high,i say GIVE HER REAL WEED NOW!!!!!!!!!
LEGALIZE.......Lg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoked THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF IT..............................

im still here kickin fine friends!

yeah, but at the same time your posts are somewhat obscure and you seem to be conversing with yourself.......

:dunno:

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Personally will NOT be doing any of it, and I strongly recommend everyone do the same.

Peace

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've tried a number of the synthetic cannabinoids. I prefer them in oral tinctures instead of smoking them, since an active dose is so tiny.

JWH-018 in particular feels just as good as any cannabis high I've ever experienced. I still love cannabis, of course. I just don't see anything wrong with low dose synthetic cannabinoids in moderation.

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

and then besides, what comes after K2, Happy Daze and all the other synthijuana products?

bath salts???

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran

and then besides, what comes after K2, Happy Daze and all the other synthijuana products?

bath salts???

Both synthetic cannabinoids and designer stimulants have been sold as "bath salts". Also "plant food" and "research chemicals". They were just named that way to get around legal restrictions regarding selling them for human consumption.

Synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists are in no way gateway drugs to the new designer cathinones and amphetamines. That's about as believable as saying smoking pot leads to smoking crack. It doesn't work that way.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Ya they don't know what they are going to get till they smoke it, Like those who smoke it don't seem to care where it is made how it is made, how many times it has been stepped on, legal or not, it is a chemical meant to fuck with your endocannabinoid system.

I for one am not gonna let some unknown organic chemist make some quasi legal chemical to simulate what mother nature does perfectly well in so many ways already get my cash and fuck with my brain.

There are no studies etc. it's NOT for human consumption right on the label, that means you get all fucked up and Said Chemist has covered his ass.

So question why should a chemist cover his ass if his product is legal. Hmmm Ask yourself what kind of person does this.

A greedy MOFO who doesn't give a shit about anyone, only money.

So you want a dude who doen't give a shit about you to make some chemicals in some lab somewhere and then your going to smoke it.

Hmmm... Lets all reflect...

Peace

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

bath salts???

Both synthetic cannabinoids and designer stimulants have been sold as "bath salts". Also "plant food" and "research chemicals". They were just named that way to get around legal restrictions regarding selling them for human consumption.

Synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists are in no way gateway drugs to the new designer cathinones and amphetamines. That's about as believable as saying smoking pot leads to smoking crack. It doesn't work that way.

I never mentioned gateway drug :tumbleweed:

it's more the 'chasing the dragon' type of folk that move on, they're seeking the highest high out of this stuff because it's still (somewhat?) legal, they get bad press and made examples of, like the guy who was shot dead for eating the face off of some homeless guy in the streets of Miami.

synthetic cannabinoids? nah.

there's some whack to that crap. chemical whack.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never mentioned gateway drug :tumbleweed:

it's more the 'chasing the dragon' type of folk that move on, they're seeking the highest high out of this stuff because it's still (somewhat?) legal, they get bad press and made examples of, like the guy who was shot dead for eating the face off of some homeless guy in the streets of Miami.

synthetic cannabinoids? nah.

there's some whack to that crap. chemical whack.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/2...s-only-marijuana-in-miami-face-chewer-system/

That guy in Miami had no drugs in his system but marijuana. Did marijuana cause him to eat some guy's face? Of course not. Still the whole country got into some kind of hysteria over "bath salts" when it happened. All of that based on one cop's wild ass guess which turned out to be incorrect.

Not that "bath salt" designer stimulants are healthy. People just believe too much of what they read in the news without questioning the sources.

The latest anti "fake weed" sentiment is all about a media campaign designed to scare people with sensationalist headlines. Pure synthetics like the JWH drugs are no more dangerous than THC, except the small dose size makes it easier to have a panic attack from smoking or ingesting too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.