What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Washing Machine Hash

G

gaiusmarius said:
brilliant man totaly brilliant. the washingmachine idea is cool, but to use those paint strainer bags and leave the ice bagged is superb, i bet this way you can keep uesing the machine for clothes too right? many thanks for shareing a great methode of uesing them bubblebags...

Actually, only the trim is in bags, I dump the ice right in the machine. It all ends up melting and draining out anyway. :wave:

And absolutely no problems with green clothes, weed smelling clothes, or sticky underwear! LOL

G

I got some good stuff. The idea of "Full Melt" confuses me... Is that when you put a whole gram of hash in a bowl and light it on fire causing it to bubble, bubble toil and trouble? That seems like a huge waste...

But honestly, I don't smoke all that often, and never hash anymore as hash is the date rape drug (long story, will explain another time). But my stuff goes to people who need it, and they loved it...

G

full melt hash is one of the purest forms of THC....it will bubble like crazy, and leave nothing but a fine white ash....

G

hillbillieonpcp said:
full melt hash is one of the purest forms of THC....it will bubble like crazy, and leave nothing but a fine white ash....

I don't smoke it, so I can't say for sure what it burns like. I will ask one of my patients.

But, the words "full melt" get thrown around a lot. How does one make this "full melt hash". Am I doing something wrong using the bubble bags? Seems like a lot of people are bragging up their full melt bubble hash... I use the 220iu, 73iu and 25iu and the paint strainer bags. Anything larger than 220 is getting composted. The trim isn't getting beat that hard either, so I am thinking that their isn't too much plant material getting through the 220 screen....

Again I am confused.

Last edited:
G

From what a patient says, my hash looked exactly the same as most of the pics of good stuff on ICMAG - all crystals under a 30x microscope even.

They use very small pieces when burning it, in a glass pipe, with a glass pipe filter (not metal). The very small pieces burn away to an almost white ash. These small pieces do not "bubble". But they say "IT IS THE BEST STUFF EVER".

So, again I ask, what am I doing wrong?

2buds

Sounds like someone can now be called Mr. Greenjeans :)
Reminds me of Capt. Kangaroo, old school stuff.
Thanks for the great idea strainwhore.
Peace

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Strain whore-----your missing the 190µ and 160µ bags. so basically the crap that those 2 bags remove is still in your 73µ, which is most likely why your not getting 'full melt' also some strains simply don't produce 'full melt'.

good luck.

Last edited:
G

That set up is sweet SW,usin a washin machine is a big bubble maker,lol. The little ones are cool too . Hey TF,i have the three bag set and added the 45 bag.What would be the next bag to add?190/160?Peace DWW

G

trichomefarmer said:
Strain whore-----your missing the 190µ and 160µ bags. so basically the crap that those 2 bags remove is still in your 73µ, which is most likely why your not getting 'full melt' also some strains simply don't produce 'full melt'.

good luck.

But even the 25iu doesn't bubble according to my smokers... I am still confused.

The main strain is LifeSaver.

G

there are some strains which are just flat out not melty....the bags I use are as follows:

220(work bag)

160(collects garbage)

120(sometimes get some full melt, but mostly just bubbles)

73(The full Melt Bag)

than depending on strain I may or may not use the 45 and the 25....

G

hmm. I dont know then. Perhaps I should start smoking more hash. But like I said, its the date rape drug to me. 400lb fat guy could take advantage of me after 3 hits. Full melt or not! LOL

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
bubbly hash?

bubbly hash?

Sounds great.....as long as it's not a machine that's had soap through it previously. Otherwise your hash might REALLY bubble :biglaugh:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
DancesWithWeed said:
That set up is sweet SW,usin a washin machine is a big bubble maker,lol. The little ones are cool too . Hey TF,i have the three bag set and added the 45 bag.What would be the next bag to add?190/160?Peace DWW

do you run mosty indicas or mostly sativas?

if its mostly indica i'd get the 190µ.

more sativa leaning i'd get the 160µ.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
I found it funny when Mila's system came out everyone thought it was the best thing since slided bread. In actuality people were using washing machines for this for years and you didn't have to buy a machine for it. We were doing it around '98. Strain whore, have any idea what the micron or lpi is on those bags? We made ours out of polymono material.

omega7

strainwhore said:
hmm. I dont know then. Perhaps I should start smoking more hash. But like I said, its the date rape drug to me. 400lb fat guy could take advantage of me after 3 hits. Full melt or not! LOL

Dont know how big you are, but I think a 400lb fat guy could take advantage of you without hash haha.

G

Cooked Cook - we ran it with a little bleach once, then plain water once, no soap residue LOL.

Trichome Farmer - LifeSaver mostly indica phenos...

hpcp - no problem! :)

Chief - I am using BubbleMans 3 bag 5 gallon kit. 220micron, 73micron, 25microns

Omega - I can usually handle about anything thats thrown at me, but when I'm that high, I might like it... AAAGHH!!!