What's new

Warning; Sensi fems

chilum

Till 7 semtember Guerilla`s Gusto sensi seeds shows only preflowers, without hairs.

In ground since 25 may, before 1 month under CFL.

About 2 m high, but only preflowers.

"Finishing time-mid september" LOL

greetz

C

D

Darkstarlive

My only experience with Sensi Seeds was buying Ed Rosenthals Super Bud and it was totally wacked, all kinds of weird growth and odd/irregular budding. It got scrapped, a complete waste of time and money.

Peace..

johnbobit

As much as I loved TheflyingDutchmen's POtofGold there FEM line is a complete Joke. PLease save your money so you can buy something else. Inless you wanted vigor-less hermi's that's probaly not the genetics you paid for.
I wasn't turned off to FEM genetics because PARADISE seeds did such a good job. I tried 2 different new strains and my fav nebula which i had tried in regular form before. Didn't get a single ball sack from 25 seeds.
If I wanted a good fast SuperSkunk I would buy paradises Belladonna and search. You shouldn't have to search to far, out of ten seeds 7 females I had two that just STUNK BAD of RKS. Had me freaking out the whole grow. Then I puffed on it and thought the world was out to get me, the non-superskunk phenos are very very racy, not fun racy. If you want JackHerer go to Karma seeds.

Sorry to rant so Don't buy sensi and don't buy the flying dutchmen. People are to quick to say I love on icmag and scared to say I hate for some reason.

Latest posts

Latest posts