What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Warning new off gassing product!!!!

S

snoopytime

Hey Bilbo, sorry you had the problem but glad you found the answer! Yeah I was the one talkin bout DAP caulk, it has a phthalate in it, but there are around 25 different types of phthalates, the one in it is not the realll bad one we are talkin about here. But, for safety since I have a teeny closet I covered mine with hotglu gun stuff just so it didn't offgass\dry out other shit. I mean it also has formaldehyde in it, and other bad shit that cant help natures bounty lol.

U.G.U

So I had a meeting with my lawyer today we decieded to proceed with the case. Even though they threatened us with FEDERAL LAW. whatever this is about proving a point. DON'T SELL TOXIC PRODUCTS.

S

snoopytime

So I had a meeting with my lawyer today we decieded to proceed with the case. Even though they threatened us with FEDERAL LAW. whatever this is about proving a point. DON'T SELL TOXIC PRODUCTS.

Wait a sec, They threatened YOU?> as in NGW threatened UGU with fed law? for what? Using tomato hose on a non-approved crop lol? 'I thought that was the point"?!?!?!

S

snoopytime

Hey took a few pics for a little update.

THe first one has been in there for a little over 3 weeks, it got a good 2 weeks+ of soaking up the taint-juice from NGW.CON hose. It is actually getting new green though, you can see how color is returning to a lot of it.

The second one only got about a 1 week whiff of taint-juice, it has new green growth now. Those in the know, however, will be able to see the telltale signs of creeping chlorosis on the nearest fan leaf.

THe 3rd pic is some ones that have been in there 7 weeks. They were completely impeded throughout their entire flowering phase. Right at the end of the stretch after they have been scrogged down they were paralyzed by chinese nerve gas. They have new teeny popcorn bud popping out, which is cute but kind of useless. The only reason they are there is i got nuthin to replace them with at the moment. My veg station outside the room shares the same water and they got mildly yellowed and fully paralyzed just off the water. Now they are snapping back alive with vivid new green growth. You know that super alive kind thats like kawasaki green . . yesssssssssss!

Attachments

• CIMG0629.jpg
    CIMG0629.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 20
  • CIMG0630.jpg
    CIMG0630.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 17
  • CIMG0631.jpg
    CIMG0631.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 19

U.G.U

snoopytime
Ya in their last letter they pretty much threatened to rat me out I will scan and post their letter later today. They mention FEDERAL LAW several times. Printed all in caps like that. Pretty shady I told my lawyer to go ahead with it and if they rat me out then they will be shut down for good. Who will by hydro gear from a RAT You guys are my witnesses if I get raided you will know why.

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
There are times in life where you need to take a stand. These times are the definitive moments in your life, where you show character.

But if you have time, when you have time, you should find the high ground, right?

Are their any options that allow you to do what is right and keep making a living?

Scale back?

Don't like that idea? How about ramping up everything, crop, and then sue.

They've got your name and address already though, don't they, from correspondence?

I dunno.

In the end,

You got to go to war, but right now you can define the battle field. You don't have to engage them on their terms.

S

snoopytime

snoopytime
Ya in their last letter they pretty much threatened to rat me out I will scan and post their letter later today. They mention FEDERAL LAW several times. Printed all in caps like that. Pretty shady I told my lawyer to go ahead with it and if they rat me out then they will be shut down for good. Who will by hydro gear from a RAT You guys are my witnesses if I get raided you will know why.

Mannnnnnnnn! So if NGW doesnt sell stuff to grow cannabis, how do they justify having gross annual sales over $20,000? If only grannies growing closet tomatoes bought it, they wouldn't be doing an estimated millions in annual sales.

S

snoopytime

snoopytime

Now that I think about it, they are blackmailing you. That is a felony. It is either blackmail or coercion, either way it cant be legal. If NOBODY that grew weed bought ANYTHING from them their sales would drop 940,000%

This is the most greedy and foolish response they could have.

jjblunt

I just replaced my little 3' section of this hose in my mini grow. I bought a 50' roll of this from my local hydro store a little over a year ago and almost immediately noticed the hose had a very strong chemical-like odor to it....

I just got out the rest of the roll after it being stored for a while and it still smells very strong of chemicals.

When I compared it to some "Watts" brand black vinyl hose bought at home depot, the NGW hose no doubt smelled WAY more chemically and pungent than the Watts brand.

Anyone else notice this about the NGW hose?

U.G.U

bilbobonger
This is how mine recovered after I removed the hose. Room 1 got the hose changed on day 1 flower I yeiled 8.5lbs off 10k. room 2 had 2 weeks of no tube and of veg before flower yeilded 9.5lbs off 10k and room 3 had an entire month of no tube and veg I yielded 10.5 off of 9k. One thing I have to tell you all rooms seeded room 1 was bad, 2 half as bad, and 3 hardly any. One of our good friends swapped his out 30 days into flower he had 6k and got 3.75lbs. Our other friend same story 30 days in flower before he changed it got 2.5lbs off of 4k. But it was better than if they had left it the whole time. Our best room with the tube all the way through was 6oz a light. Worst was 4 oz a light.

bilbobonger

Thanks U.G.U. I'll stick with the recovery plan and see how things go. Gotta get a descent yield here or my next grow-op's gonna be at the homeless shelter.

U.G.U

bilbobonger
"my next grow-op's gonna be at the homeless shelter"

I feel that. I had my wife all talked into moving into the offices of my warehouse just to save me rent at my house. If my buddy hadn't loaned me 10K I would have. I even mentioned moving back in with my parents. So pathetic!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I witnessed PTB's myself. 1 more week of flushing and the shit was a wrap. He started treating with cal-mag a couple weeks ago. The NGW hose killed off his roots, and as of last night they gave up. 12 buckets with beautiful full lush ladies......

NGW is literally fucking up grow after grow....do not think that it won't happen to you. remove this shit ASAP.

I have seen 3 RDWC grows fall flat on their face now from this hose. It seems in this system, it turns the roots to mush/rot. In 68F pure RO water.....heavily oxygenated, controlled sealed environment. Strain we have both worked for years...

the leaves were showing signs siimliar to all the prior postings, but not in a mass amount like I have seen before. I honestly have no clue how his nugs got so big and sweet before this happened, the other two rounds I watched die never even came close to putting on any weight. Poopy's was salvageable

Anyone do any test on nugs grown in this shit? Do the nugs have the toxic shit in them? Will it hurt you? I imagiine it can't be good.

Every person needs to be aware of this issue, that way they don't find out about it here or the hard way, before it is to late.

Can you imagine growers with years of experience, unconnected to our community, having their pride and lively hood stomped on? Without IC we would not be so current, thousands of other growers out there experienceing this with no one to give them the right answer.

Spread the word, NGW sucks and does not belong in a grow room. CHINESE PRODUCTS NOT ONLY ARE PIECES OF SHIT, THEY WILL ALSO KILL YOU OR YOUR PLANTS. TELL YOUR LOCAL GROW SHOPS TO STOP CARRYING NGW PRODUCTS, WE MUST MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THEM.

UGU-thanks for all you have done, I told PTB to take some pics to bring here to share. Such an awesome canopy, big ass nugs....

stoNerd

This makes me reconsider using plastics as a whole. I'll be checking labels from now on, and using alternatives where possible. Thank you kind sir for your research.

Latest posts

Latest posts