What's new

War

moose eater

Iran is unlikely to act in an offensive manner, preferring a defensive posture, but the other 2 are wild cards at this point, in my estimation.

Hiddenjems

Give a listen to Finkelstein's break-down of support for Bibi in the Israeli public, posted above. I think it's about 3% of Israelis thought excessive armaments/weaponry were being used against Gaza as of January.

Opened my eyes a bit!!

Nationalism is poison, like partisanism, they both eclipse the conscience and soul and diminish more free thinking... helping in covering up for humanity's systemic crimes against their own species...
Any ideology is colored glasses.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Start small/local and look to a bigger horizon at the same time. OCCUPY more or less began with a news or even simply an 'idea blurb' in a magazine in British Columbia, if I recall correctly. Probably a good rumor mill or word-of-mouth network before that.

GE is a major player in the DoD contractors' list, and always has been. There are ways to not give them money in their civilian markets, thus indirectly affecting their DoD investments, but they NEED to know that there's a reason behind it, which means letting them know what is being done and why.

Same with -many- other DoD contractors. They often have civilian markets and products they participate in, as well.

Sociopaths often only feel three (or so) things: that which affects THEM, personally. And that's typically either themselves (physically or financially) or their loved ones (physically or financially, assuming they have the capacity for love) or their wallets. Those ultimately have to be the targets, and the wallet is the least likely to bring excess, over-the-top, no holds barred, mayhem to organizers and actors, though OCCUPY in Oakland and Newark/NYC proved that when you pinch their wallets, they don't mind hurting people, to include even decorated Iraq war veterans.

But any organizing has got to be in the language that the would-be marginal supporters of which ever goals/actions can understand.
Yep

moose eater

Toasting a locally made lager to the opposition and criticism these fucking thieves are receiving.

May the opportunists, land thieves and ethnocentric fuckers encounter instant karma soon. Like on their way home from this sales event. Maybe have their New York homes fire-bombed, blown up, or bull-dozed just to help them understand better and empathize with what they're supporting and participating in.

moose eater

The Hasidic Jewish fellow speaking at about the 8-minute 52-second mark and beyond.... I want to hug him. Seriously. He's so articulate, and righteously trying to save the reputation of his faith with expression or description of the core principles it really stands for.

These are brave people, to out themselves when their religion has been hijacked by sociopathic thieves.

Bless that man.

moose eater

Putin has been a scorched earth kind of guy for a LONG time. It's a bad idea to bluff with people of the scorched earth perspective. Bluffing with people who don't bluff and feel backed to the wall is rarely a smart choice.

Frankly, our species, as the invasive species we are, has probably been deferring this eventual end for a while, and few can say we haven't collectively earned it. If it doesn't occur, I might have to adopt some sort of religious affiliation for the miracle it represents.

Cannavore

Veteran
Screenshot_20240510-093009.png

moose eater

The amount of hypocrisy and projection in this guy's statements tells me that anyone sitting near him HAD to have been seeking a can of Ozium or something similar to cleanse the smell from the air.. for the excessive horseshit in the statements offered by this genocidal ethnocentric manipulator.

moose eater

there is not, unfortunately, any logical reason for intelligent people to be morally upstanding. history has multitudes of examples...
Many sociopaths are relatively bright, some of them geniuses.

Of course, many of them have egos so stout that they eventually trip themselves up, too. Bibi and numerous others come to mind.

Latest posts

Latest posts