What's new

War

So Hai

okay.

Catholic and Protestant Jews would believe in Jesus, since that's like, the thing. This would make them a Messianic Jew. If you consult the public record, there is... one Messianic Jew.

Athiest/No faith (Potentially Jewish?) - 16

Other religion (Potentially Jewish?) - 11

I'm glad that I could walk you through the chart
And how many of the non-jews in your american congress are bought and paid for by jewish financial interests? Here they are doing a 4-minute (!) standing ovation for Benjamin Netanyahu.

As for ”catholic and protestant jews would believe in Jesus”, I can not see how it is any more relevant than atheist jews would believe in atheist dogma. If a jew identify as a jew, he is a jew regardless.

So Hai

By Henry Ford, < 1920

Jews are not intellectually superior.
Most of these nobels are given to the heads of operations, not for the brains on it. They are heads, owners, because they have money. Where is the chart for bank and money control over last century?

Who controls Google (don't be fooled by your "research")?

No, you won't find it easily. Head back to the last 200 years and find the patterns. In Europe, it's even a crime to do this type of research.

Free world? LOL. You're talking about a synagogue, right?
Keep in mind that the Nobel committee is part and parcel of the masonic international, and that freemasonry is a jewish institution.

So Hai

Please consult this thread.

I think you'll find your answer

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿​

https://www.icmag.com/threads/im-a-freemason-what-do-you-guys-think-about-that.372635/
Thanks for the link, I have taken a quick look and see the usual tropes about a fraternity that is only into charity and subjected to malicious slander of it rather being a subversive organization.

An interesting thread still, I will try read more at a later time.

Cannavore

Veteran
wake the fuck up sheeple!!!!111

VtGAiTP.jpeg

eNcuG8d.jpeg

FSLHzwP.jpeg

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
And McDonald's who conspired to make America fatter?
McObama is a perfect display of the Irish dominance.
Taleban is an Irish organization.
I just know one people who dislike Irish: protestants from England.
Now you're totally free to do one of these using Italians, this ugly people. Then one with Latins from South America, the dirty people.
You're read to get a job in a bank.

audiohi

Veteran
And how many of the non-jews in your american congress are bought and paid for by jewish financial interests? Here they are doing a 4-minute (!) standing ovation for Benjamin Netanyahu.

As for ”catholic and protestant jews would believe in Jesus”, I can not see how it is any more relevant than atheist jews would believe in atheist dogma. If a jew identify as a jew, he is a jew regardless.

I remember that.

Looks like a bunch of awestruck republicans clapping like school girls

Dems: Bibi speech was an ‘insult’ to America, Obama​

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/democrats-react-benjamin-netanyahu-speech-115705

How much has changed since then?

House Republicans may invite Netanyahu to address Congress amid rift with Biden, Democrats​

Biden and Democrats have heavily criticized Netanyahu's government​

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ho...tanyahu-address-congress-rift-biden-democrats

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
This kind of disinformation is the perfect example how you're never prompted to discuss jews works. There will be always a racist argument to diminish what jews are doing. Cuz in the end, they're the victims.

So Hai

I remember that.

Looks like a bunch of awestruck republicans clapping like school girls

Dems: Bibi speech was an ‘insult’ to America, Obama​

Would that be the same Obama who armed and trained the islamic state, with your tax dollars, and used them as proxy against Syria?

I’m not much into this ”right wing vs left wing” thing you know, they’re all dry wall humpers in the end.
C1139C0D-6AC0-4EC8-8B93-7A056E252966.jpeg

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Keep in mind that the Nobel committee is part and parcel of the masonic international, and that freemasonry is a jewish institution.
Yes, like a country club.
Where I live the politics are controlled by masons, money and information controlled by jews.
Politics are after the money, so...

So Hai

This kind of disinformation is the perfect example how you're never prompted to discuss jews works. There will be always a racist argument to diminish what jews are doing. Cuz in the end, they're the victims.
Imagine a workers movement that works hard to ensure that a certain people do not need to work. It was always a bullwark of zionism, presenting a false opposition which critiques so called national zionism (an oxymoron since there is no such thing) while actually fighting for world zionism, not to mention jewish usury.

It is actually quite funny when you think about it. Anyway, I found this short clip from a longer interview with Sheikh Imran Hosein.

He is an islamic scholar from Trinidad and Tobago and the interview was recorded in Russia where he met with Lavrov.

shiva82

(y) may the earth forgive us (but I doubt it)
oh 'the earth ' shall forgove you microbean . sanctimony is your redeemer

so why was your friend in the russian republic ? and why did she have to flee? and why did she flee to denamrk and not somewhere closer? and how much furniture did she save? do you still want to murder putin and commit terror attacks like you have pleaded for a few times

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh 'the earth ' shall forgove you microbean . sanctimony is your redeemer

so why was your friend in the russian republic ? and why did she have to flee? and why did she flee to denamrk and not somewhere closer? and how much furniture did she save? do you still want to murder putin and commit terror attacks like you have pleaded for a few times
as usual - confused and contorted in effort - too sad.