Sleepy

Veteran
my skills are pretty weak...
here it is re-sized...

new size, too!!

p.s. Cough cough eer is a lady. :yummy:

G

guest3854

Man , y'all are quicker 'n shit , thanx a zillion !
My bad Cough , hope I didn't offend ya . Just give me acoupla good :bat: and we'll call it even , aight!

Last edited:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Glad you like. :smile: Im not a cumputer graphics person eighter so on your requests, I can give you a definite maybe. :cool: I will play with it some more tommarro morning.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey CCE...thanks a bunch! The animation is great now, very nice. :woohoo: Can we use
that animation you have going on now with the pic just previous to this last change
(without the oval shape)? If so we are good to go! Thanks and remember to send me a PM!

:wave:
dg

Sleepy

Veteran
Question about GIF...

Question about GIF...

Hi, i am having trouble loading an image to be an avatar...

how do i re-size a GIF image and still keep it 'scrolling' through its cycle??

i am using "microsoft picture it photo 7.0" to do resizings...

sorry for the lame question, but i can't get the thing to work! :confused:

3legdog

Man all of you have a far better understanding of this image resizing & posting it(pics) larger in threads stuff than i probably ever will :frown:

If anyone has the time i would love to keep using my canoe's logo (Mad River Canoes) but cannot seem to get it large enough to be decent in an avatar...see how small it is now. Any help would be Very appreciated & even a lil spice up if time permits for those fortunate enough to have learned the skillz. Thanks in advance for any/all help or tips 3ld :wave:
heres the logo & i have better ones of it if needed for any reason.... thanks again :wave:

G

best I could do on short coffee rations....sleepy or cough cough eer can probably do much better....

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Well, my caffine rations are of limited suply also. I wish I had a coke machine outside.Do you want me to make the bunny smokin the peace pipe?

3legdog

Hell yea you guy's/gal's rock ! I would love to see some smokn' going on if that is possible cce. I can't thank yaz enough :wave: . Oh 1 last stupid question how do i make it my ava now ? Just go to my gallery(or your?) & select that image for my avatar ? Sorry for the :bat: questions but i must learn some how. Have a fantastic weekend you 2 & pez out for now 3ld :wave:

Last edited:

3legdog

Well enough tinkering & i got it sized up :woohoo: . When time permits any freaky tweeks would be very welcome 'smoke clouds' would be hot...or red eyes ? Listen to me like this is a request line ...all this help is sincerly appreciated though...jokes aside. Peace everyone & i'am already very pleased 3ld :wave:

3legdog

Yea sleepy 'canoe row'(skid row...hehe). Actually i own a small guide service & have several canoes. The Mad River model just has a :pimp3:n' logo & i figured what the hey.
Also i have much better success with the streams/creeks/rivers/ponds & lakes by my stealth canoe approach. I can often sight fish & actually watch the bite. Nothing like a 5lb largemouth lurking benieth my canoe as i pitch a soft plastic & watch him inhale it as i yank back on that hook set.....Nothing gets my addrenalin(sp) going like a visual hook set :yoinks:. I will get some pic's for the TD this weekend so i can share on some of the species i catch in my notw's. Take care & have a fantastic weekend. 3ld :wave:

also thanks a million for all your help cce, stank & sleepy. I might switch to the more round one as it does more resemble the actual logo...pez out

Last edited: