• No, you're a fool.

Votes: 28 8.2%
  • Yes, i would even help!

Votes: 30 8.7%
  • No one cares anymore.

Votes: 57 16.6%

• Total voters

Guvnor

Does anyone think, just maybe they could do me an avy with fat tony from the simpsons? The mob boss, that would be just superwb :)

Many thanks

Guv'nor

Guvnor

stank + sleepy, you two are a class acts, cheers lads

Thank you for your time- All the best

Guvn'nor

Sleepy

Veteran
Neuronaut said:
Hello all. I'm new here. I tried to upload an image for an avatar but the comp said it was too big. The parameters are really small, does anyone know why?
no...
a few for neuronaut...

another 'fat tony':

Sleepy

Veteran
Four Fingers said:
I would like a new avatar. Along the same line as my current one but with a freasher look. My current one has gotten faded over the last year and I'm ready to take the next step. Has to have the "4-F" indentifier and a MJ leaf. I would hope that the member with best design has a safe address and the capacity to select and name one of the 25 latest photos from my gallery.
Thanks a million!

Forfingoz

ok, these need some polishing up ...add a leaf...add '4F'

what do you think, fingoz?? can these be modified to suit you??

Hi Sleepy, I would like to keep the same basic design as my current one, but cleaned up a bit. As you can see it looks kind of faded and outdated. I would also consider using the illustration below if it could be cropped and shrunk to a usable format.

Thanks man!

Forfingoz

G

Four Fingers said:
Hi Sleepy, I would like to keep the same basic design as my current one, but cleaned up a bit. As you can see it looks kind of faded and outdated. I would also consider using the illustration below if it could be cropped and shrunk to a usable format.

Thanks man!

Forfingoz

4F> The image loses a bit when shrunk, I cleaned it up a bit, and still want to add MJ leaf, but if your interested, here it is.

G

Sleepy my man!!

Sleepy my man!!

What' up Sleepy?!

If it wouldn't be to much trouble, I could use an avatar as you see i don't have one. :pointlaug

I would like something skateboard related with maybe "FDC" on it somewhere. I've been looking for a specific picture of a skater named Jereme Rogers who skates for Girl. It's a great still from the vid "Yeah Right" of him racking himself. It looks like he is gonna get split in half ! ! :yoinks:

I thought it would be fitting as i have also done that along with worse!! :badday:

On that note:

IM FINALLY HAVING BACK SURGERY ! ! ! :woohoo: :joint:
After four months of doctor BS im going under the knife tomorrow(or today for some of you) Im having a L4-L5 + L5-S1 P.L.I.F (posterior lumbar interbody fusion if you care)

After my titanium tune up ill be back at it attacking a city near you! ! :bat:

Thank you Sleepy! ! I wont be back on or in chat for about a 5 days.

PLEASE WISH ME LUCK ! ! I NEED IT RIGHT NOW ! ! ! :badday:

Please be safe everyone and i'll be missin y'all ! !

G

Sleepy,
I left this out in my last post and i think it really needs to be said. No matter what disgruntled members have said I think i'm speaking on behalf of 99% of IC members.
It's small thoughtfull contributions such as these that make this site the wonderful COMMUNITY it is. All though im not in a position to contribute as often as i'd like, I'd like to say THANK YOU for all you do and thats goes out to alot of other contributers on the boards as well. Without your efforts, ICMAG.com would be nothing.

So thank you in advance Sleepy and good luck in everyting you do.
Screw all the recent drama....ICMAG will always be a family.

Good vibes goes out to everyone.

sorry for the rant.....

Latest posts

Latest posts