What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Want a laugh?

Pulp

Pistils on a seedling.

300qwi9.jpg

It's my friends, same one I'm trying, but he has messed up somewhere! Haha :laughing:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Made me laugh.
hehehehe
Cheeky little thing, is that yours?!
Proper auto!

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Early bloomer.. Very unusual. You may want to keep that around for some reason. What reason I do not know.

Pulp

Made me laugh.
hehehehe
Cheeky little thing, is that yours?!
Proper auto!

No! It's not mine it's a friends who's not on here. It's the same strain as the one in my other thread though, AND he planted it around the same time, and it's his first one too! Haha will be interesting.

Early bloomer.. Very unusual. You may want to keep that around for some reason. What reason I do not know.

He's definitely keeping it around ;)

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
:laughing:

you and your friend going to spit that rip?:comfort:

i bet he gets less then a tenth of a gram

Yep pollinate that Byiatch!

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
you can do some weird shit with straight blue LED's like that...
I've seen people use 12 hours of blue LED and 6 hours of normal light make vegging plants show some flower whilst still in veg. does he use a homemade LED or something?
either way thanks for posting it, it's neat

Pulp

you can do some weird shit with straight blue LED's like that...
I've seen people use 12 hours of blue LED and 6 hours of normal light make vegging plants show some flower whilst still in veg. does he use a homemade LED or something?
either way thanks for posting it, it's neat

Nope, we're both on our first EVER plants. He just put it in the soil, left it on his bedroom window and it stayed that size for ages. I kept telling him to put it outside in a greenhouse (like mine), and he has only just done it in the past couple of weeks and it started the flower and not grow!

It's autoflower by the way...

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
She's just a CHILD!!! Sicko!!
:biglaugh: :D

That really cracked me up.

When I said to pollinate her I thought she was a genetic aberration worth investigating that reached sexual maturation early. Now we find out she is just a stunted, mistreated plant. Poor little thing.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I think it's more an environmental aberration than anything else. Now she's growing up in spirit only. Shows how even a babe has the will to endure.

Now where's hardmode, we need to get this one right. No compromises.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts