What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Want a laugh?

minimal sidebranching, compact yields, frosty...

minimal sidebranching, compact yields, frosty...

heavy indica dom homie, quit fuckin around and get us the damn smoke report !!

300qwi9.jpg

Pulp

I think it's more an environmental aberration than anything else. Now she's growing up in spirit only. Shows how even a babe has the will to endure.

Now where's hardmode, we need to get this one right. No compromises.:)

Yeah it is I think. Would be sweet to have a strain that literally grows only a few inches to fill out window cills around the world! Haha

heavy indica dom homie, quit fuckin around and get us the damn smoke report !!

300qwi9.jpg

Waiting patiently...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like its gettin some resin on it!! Almost ready for harvest!! hehehe
Still cute!

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
leik OMG it k33ps doubl1ng n siZ3.

This thread should be renamed and put in the strain section; its an interesting specimen.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha yep very true, he'll probably get a spliff out of it. I won't ask for twos on that one though, I'll let him savour it!
I'd ask for a cutting of that bitch, that might be some genetics you'll regret just smoking instead of perpetuating.......

M

Mr.Fiskars

What a coincidence, I have something just like this in my cab as well. The strain is ecsdxchemibl, and the seedling is maybe 7 days old above soil. I am really bad at taking pics but I will take one to show you guys. One of the cot leaves is easily 3x the size of the other too.

Pulp

I'd ask for a cutting of that bitch, that might be some genetics you'll regret just smoking instead of perpetuating.......

Can someone please confirm this for me, you can't take cuttings/pollinate this because it's an autoflower, right? Would be amazing if I could.

What a coincidence, I have something just like this in my cab as well. The strain is ecsdxchemibl, and the seedling is maybe 7 days old above soil. I am really bad at taking pics but I will take one to show you guys. One of the cot leaves is easily 3x the size of the other too.

This is much older than 7 days. Probably more like 70 days.

His is a bit older than mine, and this is what mine looks like:
picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can someone please confirm this for me, you can't take cuttings/pollinate this because it's an autoflower, right? Would be amazing if I could.

This is much older than 7 days. Probably more like 70 days.

His is a bit older than mine, and this is what mine looks like:
picture.php

ooooops, I missed where it was said to be an autoflower, nope, no clones.......