What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
My waters about 300 ppm and when im done mixing my veg nites im at about 400, so youre pretty close, but id dilute till u hit 120 130 for the total. And ya id suggest a meter that reads e.c. makes it easier to figure your nutrient strength.

Kizane21

My waters about 300 ppm and when im done mixing my veg nites im at about 400, so youre pretty close, but id dilute till u hit 120 130 for the total. And ya id suggest a meter that reads e.c. makes it easier to figure your nutrient strength.

will get on it and get it done...thanks as always sturgeon

chronosync

Well-stoned member
A cheap tds meter should be all you need, just use a conversion chart until you know the scale. If it's a basic cheapo it probably reads 0.5 but it's one of those things you'll need to know.

40ppm is really low for tap water, that's good

Kizane21

A cheap tds meter should be all you need, just use a conversion chart until you know the scale. If it's a basic cheapo it probably reads 0.5 but it's one of those things you'll need to know.

40ppm is really low for tap water, that's good

hey chronosync & sturgeon...how much higher you think the two bigger ones need to be before i can get 20 uniform cuttings to start my 20 S.O.G. run you guys think?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Gg4 at 12days stretching under the led and the pp tray at 32 under 1k hps
picture.php
picture.php

chronosync

Well-stoned member
How are ya liking the LED sturgeon?

Those babies like to stretch huh? Look great though, how many days left on that pp? Looking good.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
hey chronosync & sturgeon...how much higher you think the two bigger ones need to be before i can get 20 uniform cuttings to start my 20 S.O.G. run you guys think?

That's hard to say....there's a few ways to go about it.
I would probably wait until each plant can be topped so each cutting can be buried with at least one node. From each of these cuts, when they grow into plants, you can
Take cuts again, as well as from your original plants which should be branching nice by then. Sorry if I'm rambling, my idea would be to keep vegging and cloning plants until you have enough to either flower out as is, or accumulate your desired number of uniform cuts to grow out and flower all at once. Ideally you will want a dedicated space to do all the propagation and prep.

If you want something sooner than later and you can't bloom anything separate for awhile you could plant some autos and bloom them while you're getting your plant stock built.

Kizane21

That's hard to say....there's a few ways to go about it.
I would probably wait until each plant can be topped so each cutting can be buried with at least one node. From each of these cuts, when they grow into plants, you can
Take cuts again, as well as from your original plants which should be branching nice by then. Sorry if I'm rambling, my idea would be to keep vegging and cloning plants until you have enough to either flower out as is, or accumulate your desired number of uniform cuts to grow out and flower all at once. Ideally you will want a dedicated space to do all the propagation and prep.

If you want something sooner than later and you can't bloom anything separate for awhile you could plant some autos and bloom them while you're getting your plant stock built.

not rambling at all bro i love it all...ya im focusing in on how im gonna do my veg area either buy a cheap small tent for the corner space or get some 2x4's and sheet rock or some type of enclose into this corner and i can easily mount a fan and small lights and such

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Building a box would work good if you're up to it, you can make it whatever size you want, lightproofing is an issue though, so if you have the $$$ for a tent it's easier. If you got a tent big enough for one or two good size mom plants and an ez cloner.or something yr all set.

You asked about how long till you can fill a table.....I forgot to think about that, I'd say at least a month.before your topped plants are ready for taking cuts again. I suppose that depends on strain and each individual plant, really. So hard to say, I've been stuck in "wait and see" mode ever since I realized that these plants will do what you want when they are damn well ready to.... them be calling the shots in dis bitch. It takes time......lots of time.....and then not because I'm actually trying to stall some plants an extra few weeks and they don't like that either. Mafas wanna grow!

Kizane21

That would be a perfect spot to put it

haha ya for sure bro just so anxious its killing me but all good...the cheaper smaller tents i could fit there that ive seen on amazon a few reviews have people complaining of light leaks...ripped zipperspin holes etc.etc. so im figuring since that would drive me crazy im just gonna box it in somehow so its nice and sealed and im decent making shit like that...and can easily route venting thru door like the A/C unit...this Bonsai mum method a decent way too?https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=31919

but ill just do what your saying with topping and such