What's new

Wanna meet Yoda?

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
cool cabinet and thread. we got some fans the other day that are kickin, like .3 amp 4" mini fan with metal blades, nice mount capabilities, quiet also

we also have saw a small cab like yours that had a 3" intake mounted outside the cab, blowin air in through vent and vent was enough for air movement and cooling needs and they ditched the fan in the room and added a plant!

Last edited:
Hey Cannaco-op, I have been thinking about positioning that fan outside the passive intakes to free up space for more girls , but without going into detail, I might have to have a small break in between grows. So I will have time to make adjustments, or hopefully even go BIGGER BETTER in a new space. This was my practice run and I just want to germ my real prides. Thanks for the info though man.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
BCY...Please dreate a thread in the apparopriate grow forum. This forum is just for intros :wave:

Id rather not create a new one just to show how this grow ends( Guinea told me already).... I cant start a new grow yet so unless you want to move it to grow forums Ill only be posting here a couple more times. Thanks.

so with 2 girls for my first grow I have been trying different styles with both to see what I will continue to do in the future. 1 is ready to harvest and I have been flushing for the past week or two. With this one I plan on 30 hours of darkness before cut. Here she is-
nicksgrow094.jpg
nicksgrow090.jpg
nicksgrow091.jpg
nicksgrow092.jpg
nicksgrow093.jpg

nicksgrow089.jpg
With the other girl, who doesn't seem to want to stop getting taller, she has a little more time. while the first is in darkness and drying, this one will stay to collect all the extra light to finish off,this one will not get any darkness before cut. And the lady-
nicksgrow099.jpg
nicksgrow096.jpg
nicksgrow097.jpg
nicksgrow098.jpg

Any suggestions/comments welcome.... Stay tuned for the smoke report IC'ers

C

cellardweller

great great job, Yoda!
what a chunky bitch she turned out to be huh?
k+

Just threw one into darkness. planned on 30 hours but it might be more like 48....Is that too long before cut? with all the free room in the box I decided to sever all the tie downs on the one remaining to finish. Figured I'd let it get its bush on....Updated pictures after the cut.

First Harvest!

First Harvest!

One down, One to go... First off here's the girl I still got going(Both are from a Dwarf mix and this one seems to want to grow longer). Close to 70 days and seems to still be going strong.
nicksgrow105.jpg

Close up-
nicksgrow104.jpg

Now that that is out of the way, Here are some bud shots-
nicksgrow100.jpg
nicksgrow103.jpg
nicksgrow102.jpg
nicksgrow101.jpg

I would leave a smoke report but it seems unfair to the goods to grade before fully cured. I will say it gives a great buzz about halfway through the first tube pull though.Yielded more than I expected from just harvesting one, but bud density is lacking, at least for my taste. Could not be happier to have finally made it to my first harvest and most definitely can't wait to start my next.....Thanks for everything IC

Didnt waant to post it here or start a new thread so i hijacked Labtecs 150 watt lab. check his shit out on the way to my 2nd harvest pics.... hope you enjoy