What's new

Walmart prepaid visas questions.

simon mall cards are no longer international cards as of: july 1st 2010. just took a 143.75$ loss cuz i buy everything cash. so i guess ill give it to the wife for school shit for the kids.i went round and round with those stupid fucks who wouldnt return my money at all so i ended up another 143.75$ on a prepaid master card silver. which all went smooth as a whistle after giving them a i.d to fill out the card. which had all my info on it .... just a fore warning bout the problems i went threw they will not refund the money on a simon mall gift/debit card )AE,Visa,Mastercard .

i used to use these cards all the time . they used to be annonomous u register it to what ever name u like and use same info for your purchase online and wallah. :( im sure other users did to. they are only good for purchases inside the USA now after calling visa and talking to a few different ppl.

Sour Joe

Is there any more info on here about paying with green dots or other type cards Im having trouble finding them. Can you register a fake ssn to the greens or is it better to do it the right way and trust gn? Lookin to order now as I type so please help me real fast?

Mastercard black insight works all u have to ask is if the card is ok for international purchases .... the check smart here gives them away free if u load money on them then after that its 2$ to load one

any purchase outside of USA will cost 3$ per 100$ spent so if u buy 100$ strain

its gonna cost 112.00$ for everything off rip, but its well worth it.thats w/shipping cost of order

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
As I keep saying there is no reason NOT to use your regular CC for a seed purchase.

There is not one reason not to use it.

It won't say on your CC statement you have bought seeds and if you get caught growing you will have far more important things to worry about than where your seeds came from.

But people rather make things complicated to themselves even though it could be so easy.