What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

Friend

Veteran
i haven't smoked in 3 weeks, somebody take a big hit for me please! i'm looking for a new job, so i've been abstaining

budbasket

whattttt 8 jars colonizing, looks like I did something right. I was kinda worried about pcing for 20 min only but that is how long the tissue culture lab here autoclaves for so I figure good enough for a university good enough for me. Just need a double distillation system and flow hoods now..... Im thinking about building a flow hood but run UVC inside so I can sterilize it before and after use and not just keep it running 24/7. The student used hoods up here have been running for over 20 years so that's pretty crazy.

lol not much to say about green....smoking on this shit....for $50 and 18 seeds amazing deal.....such a fucking awesome plant. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
good morning erlll body:biggrin: get that fat dab out, bowl, vape, weed eggs w.e as long as your high in the a.m! lol

budbasket- nice to here shits really takin off, best tip i can give on fungi is sterile up keep of your inoculation area, jars, hands, utensils etc. i had many failed attempts do to different molds contaminate my cakes after being colonized and placed in the fruiting chamber.

me n the girl were just talking about how it feels time for a trip:bandit:

MagicChef

Just took some oil tokes now Im ready to go face the day. I recently found a nice little gold hole so Im goin to do some panning! First more oil!

budbasket

midwest-yeah i only check on the jars every couple days, Ive got both "strains" separated in empty 12 packs, those are covered with a trash bag, all this kept in a room with no air flow from vents or people moving around ever. Before I check on em I wash my hands/scrub down, brush my teeth/rinse with antibacterial wash, and then right before I look at em rub my hands and arms down with 91% iso.

JustDoIt

Top of the mornin' to ya, IC Mag!
Ahh, and what a beautiful day it is! Chilly but not cold, sunny, just smoked a doobie while watching the train go by from the back patio.... hot tea... I got up early to go to this bagel place I discovered recently, they have the BEST bagels around here..... BUT THEIR CLOSED ON TUESDAYS! hahaha oh well, I'll go tomorrow :)
Hope everyone has a great day wherever you are whatever you're doing!

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
morning everyone. no smoking for me today. leaving from job #1 in a few and heading to job #2. hope you all have a great tuesday

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Good morning fellas. :)

Up and stoned at the break of dawn....nearly anyway. Firing up a bowl of nycd and blue cheese and getting ready for a stroll in the wilderness. Just stepped outside and theres snow on the ground... wtf its April. :noway:
Hope everyone has a great tuesday! :ying:

budbasket

Oil.......in and around my lungs.....oh yeah. Found this great walking/bike trail yesterday. Over 5 miles long, 2 different trails throughout, and it follows a pretty big river the whole way. Gonna get the fishin poles together and head out there today the 5 fucking classes I have back to back today. When you live out in the country there is absolutely nothing to do except enjoy the outdoors and there's plenty for me to enjoy out here.

10/10 on the jars, prob gonna save 6-8 for fruiting and crumble the others up with a small bulk 50/50 coco/verm. Part of me says keep em all for the PF and just KISS starting out. Have decided me heads all fucked from school so regardless Im prob gonna wait till this summer to partake in the fruits of my very little labor. This shits easy, way easier than growing good bud, that said I still haven't fruited a jar yet so probably shouldn't jinx my luck. As always stay safe/stay medicated-basket

JustDoIt

budbasket - I'm kinda new to growing shrooms too, I've been following the Chronic Tek and having good results (not great, but good!) so far. IMO keep it simple for starters, then once you've had a little experience with pf tek it might be worth trying other techniques. My first time around was a botch, second time though and I'm having great results and feel much more comfortable.

Everyone have a great day! I'm off to get me some bagels, and rolled a FATTY of some white widow. Close to a gram in there!

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 10

soulfly22583

Veteran
Morning everyone! Hope you all have a great day, getting ready for class and an inevitable ass-chewing im about to get from my self-directed studies teacher. This is the only part of this degree I dont like. But what can I do?

Keep it classy everyone, ill be back later this afternoon with a bowl of hash to catch up

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
hey wakenbakers, hows everybody doing this morning? I'm dabbin the rest of my jack herer shatter this morning. Then gettin more tane and sprayin another batch of the oooo so lemony jack. Maybe make it into some budder to change it up, I prefer sap/shatter, but variety is the spice of life. Might as well make some reclaim/coconut oil capsules well im at it:biggrin:

budbasket- Sounds like your doing great for your first time! Maybe KISS just so you understand the full life cycle before making a bulk substrate, either way im sure great knowledge will be gained ohhhmm:ying:

Funny thing is when I harvested all my fungi I too had no desire to trip my head was in totally wierd place... anytime i trip these days I like to drink beer, calms me down and gets rid of the come up anxiety.

also what kind of oil you tokin on, I can't wait to start making full melt with RO water/ice from organic/veganic flowers and trim.
Start dabbin the cleanest of the clean.

have great day every one stay lifted

soulfly22583

Veteran
Hey everyone. hope your all doing well. Another night at work, got a few tokes of some hash before I came in so its not all bad. hope you all have a great night

budbasket

morning crew! Thinking a couple rips and back to bed will be my future morning plans. No class till 10:30 woot woot. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
good morning everyone! I'ma make a nice breakfest, maybe eggs bacon and hashbrowns maybe a lemon strawberry mango smoothie before lunch!

along with some dabs of jack for sativa induced motivation:blowbubbles:

take it easy

budbasket

Midwest- forgot, my oil is just a random cut of stuff I have, its budderd up since I made it but I think it always smokes better, especially after a week of mellowing. It smells/tastes like fruit, I think grapefruit would probably be the best description. Just went back for another whiff, there's deff some skunk aroma floating around in there too. I used to have a JTR and a c99 that would both give the most straight in your face lemon, almost sour, and floral taste/smell ever.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
Nice man sounds tasty! Ive been dabbing jack every day for the past month...... can't wait for some new flavors I get so bored with same thing. Going to be running jillybean next, should be nice has a real funky smell!

do you prefer concentrates to flowers? my lungs like concentrates more, but I still like a good flower every now and again.

soulfly22583

Veteran
Morning everyone! Glad to see budbasket and midwestHIGHS are starting it up early this morning.

Not working today so I have my coffee in hand and my hash in the bong. Gonna get royally ripped and sit down and read some comic books. Ive been really getting back into them as of late (cant say they ever really left my area of interest, just kind of went dormant)

Hope you all have a good day. See you this afternoon