What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
good morning wakers n bakers :) i hope all is well with you guys/gals

just getting ready for work...really looking forward to Tenacious D in July at Red Rocks..never been to Red Rocks, but I always hear it's amazing..and with the D playhing, oh man!!

have a great day guys/gals!

JustDoIt

Good morning IC Mag Wake 'n Bakers!
It's been a while since I've hung around the forums, been busy as hell with work stuff and my sleep schedule is ALL over the place. I need to do something about that. Or do I? I guess it's working OK so why fuck with it? LOL

Anyway, I'm waiting for DBV to warm up and vape me some White Widow while enjoying a hot cup o' joe. Bummed that it's chilly outside (compared to how nice it was last week), but I'll still be going out for a nice long walk in a little bit. Gotta love the outdoors and fresh air, no matter how cold! (it's not really that cold here, but going from tee shirt weather to sweatshirt weather kinda sucks after a long but mild winter)

HOPS5K I've never been to Red Rocks but seen videos and heard from people who have, should be a fun time! Enjoy!
Soulfly, self moderated study? Thank God I never tried that, I'd have probably been like.... Well... Yeah I've had enough, I'm done ;-)
Kudos to you for being able to take school seriously, I kinda wish I could have.... (I could have, just didn't want to... oh well!)

Now, back to the regularly scheduled vape session....

budbasket

puff puff...work alllllll day today eh could be worse. Nocked up some brf jars on wednesday so gonna check on em when I get home tonight. Really have no idea what to expect on contam results, i tried to be careful but i sliced the tip of my finger off the same night so it was kinda hard working syringes with a giant band-aid and what not. Plan on tying out a LC too, got 4-6ml B+ left, 10ml of pe6, and I used all of the golden teacher spores. Eh all of this is for another site really......

finally Final four....maybe ku will finally lose. Prob not, those assholes are gonna walk to the championship, I'm pretty sure Kentucky will fuck em up though *fingers crosses*.

Enjoy your weekend everybody!!! Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

shoed1

Just woke up, taking a few puffs while waiting on the coffee. Can't believe this thread isn't very active anymore. Peace and pot everyone.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
nice and stoned this fine saturday morning. going to a crawfish boil today, gonna have beers and two tv's hooked up. 1 for the final four and 1 for Call of Duty. Its gonna be a good day gentlemen

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Good morning fellas.

Havent been around in a while, been busy. But starting out the day with some nycd and a long hike. :) Love this weather.
:ying:

budbasket

puff puff...worked 8 hrs on a paper yesterday then woke up hungover after that amazing final last night, finished a powerpoint for a presentation I had this morning. lots of tests this week just trying to get through it lol. stay safe/stay medicated-basket

catalyte

Veteran
a happened on a great surprise this morning while i was looking for something in my moving boxes and i found a perfect pre-rolled Satori J in a shoe box with some books....

what a beautifull Sativa blast from the past... must be from 1-2 years old. still smoked ok :yes:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
puff puff puff .... got the vape running thru the tube, pulling hits of KKSCxSWT#4 and kief ... Burning Spear on the stereo ...

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Damn PistilPete!

That sounds delicious!

Day Off.... Smoked a fat bowl of Pineappleexpress topped with the very last of one of the OGKush Bx1 I grew this last round.... my last harvest almost 8 months ago... nothing in flower @this point..... need to get off my ass and find some time...
Deep Depression and Kids do not a very good "on his game" gardener make... :bigeye:

shit... I am going to go smoke another!! haha! puff! :smoky:

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
evening gents! hope your all well. I have been quite busy this week already. tests at school this week and a major portion of my senior demo is due next week so needless to say its crunch time. might not see me much till next week.

Hope you all have a great day. glad to see everyone posting up =)

budbasket

1 paper, 1 presentation, 3 tests, and quiz. This week has kicked my ass. Gonna take a bong hit and start chugging some coffee and try to get ready. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket