What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

JustDoIt

Wow, there was a little bit of snow on the lawn when I woke up! now it's just raining (thank god) here...
Already got nice and baked this morning just finished eating a delicious breakfast sandwich...
Gonna be a good day!

Happy Festivus, too!

budbasket

Just, Buds, Classy, Stikky, trich, tokes, midwest, soul, Crack, hops, Shady, Azez....anyone else in the crew I may have left out....GOOD MORNING!!!! The WnB clan is growing, pun intended.

Vape vape vape.....fish tanks are arriving today! Gotta get lights for fish tanks, rocks for the bottom, tubs, air pumps, water pumps, expanded shale or hydroton still haven't decided yet, I might need some pvc fittings-id really like to just use tubing for everything just cause its easier to work with. What else what else....eh gonna have to work it out on paper better. Eh gotta go, stay safe stay medicated-basket :smoke out: puff puff pass

JJDubz

Mornin W&B Fam...

Long time since I popped in for a REAL W&B!

Now that I am off for 3 weeks on vaca, I can join in truest form!!!

We are finally in the house, loving it - cant really beet living in the city and looking out onto nature.

Bud - love fish tanks! salt water or fresh? Would love to see some shots. One thing eventually is I would love to setup a salt water tank, just hear its a ton of work....

Hope everyone is doing well!

Happy holidays

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
merry christmas wake n bakers!!!!!!!!! man this no snow in the midwest is fucked right now I want to ride my snowmobile NOW!
haha cant wait to eat some food with family later along with some quality beer n dabs!

right now I'm starting of the morning right with a few dabs of sourdiesel absolute amber! very very smooth mild diesel flavor and extremely potent. and another egg cheese bagel for morning gut fuel

baaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm!

G

Guest 226076

wow cold this morning 15 outside,she is making ice.can not wait for ice fishing.cut clones this morn,triangle kush.wake and bake with some purple kush this morning.happy trails.......

Tronic

Good morning all!!

Been QUITE some time (back when it was a sticky haha).

Haven't stopped the wake&bakin - just forgot about this lovely thread.

Dropping my girl off at the airport to see the folks for Christmas = Early morning for Tronic. Yup, still dark but its time for some ChemDawg and Headband outdoor.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING ALL :wave:

G

guest8905

hoep all your holidaze are filled with green and hash

puff tough all, and to all a good high!!!

budbasket

puff puff....family's in town so outta sight outta mind. Dont have to do much just go to the bedroom and smoke but Id enjoy vaping on my couch watching football today. This afternoon they'll be gone, just me and my girl tonight, should be a good time. Tomorrow small road trip to have dinner with the family at my sisters.

Merry christmas eve/happy holidays everyone! Stay safe/stay medicated/stay jolly-basket

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Merry Christmas!!!! :xmastree:

Hope everyone is having a blessed holiday season and sharing time with those you love; family, pets, friends, etc. Please take the time this holiday season to be thankful for those you love... you never know when they wont be there.
:snowkiss:

Happy Holidays!
Love to all my Wake-N-Bake friends! :friends:

LilMan72003

bbbbbbbb...BUMMMPPPP.....

Shmokin some DreamStar (Blue Dream x Sensi Star), topped with some melty Skunk #1 bubble hash. Quite festive!

Hope all my fellow ICMaggers have a wonderful day!

-Lilman:joint:

budbasket

Vape vape vape....first bag is finished and Im lit. Enjoying my coffee, girls getting ready for work. Found a local aquarium supply store so am gonna be hitting that up today, well see what all I find. First Im gonna get a table and then my grow tubs, either from goodwill or walmart. Then I'm gonna do a rough set up, mark all the holes I need cut, where the tubes are gonna be going, pump placement, ect. Then I'll prob head to that aquarium place to get my pumps and what not. Ive decided to run a single dual air pump into the fish tanks and then individual sunken water pumps in each tank. Ill have to buy 5 pumps all together, 2 extra as backups.

I've been talking about this for a week or 2 now so less talking and more doing. Hope everyone had a good christmas/Hanukkah/festivus/whatever you celebrate, as always, stay safe/stay medicated-basket

budbasket

ah ah ah ah stayin alive stayin alive....keepin the thread alive

Vape vape pass....Cleaned the cano and changed out the bag for the first time in months, its working considerably better. Interesting day yesterday, decided to travel down to the inhouse laundry at our complex, first time in 6 months, figured out itll cost half of what we were doing at the laundromat. Anyways first load went great, put it in dryer and went away for 30 min, came back to water everywhere and steam coming from washer. Seems the 25+ year old waterline finally broke. Pretty sure the landlords haven't done anything tho, Id feel bad but the girls room that ended up flooding ties up her dog out back and it barks for hours every morning then throughout the day. Wish it woulda been our noisy ass asian neighbors who have friends over till 5am every single morning, gonna go "warm up" the car and blast some metal cause I've been up since 4:30 today hearing subs and weird gibbering of shit I can't understand. Im so tired of it.

Eh I'll sit here with the girls watching em be cute, hitting the cano, really hope I don't get a knock n talk by the management company bout the washer, it's not like I did anything though to break it. Buy some new shit assholes, this place is so ghetto. At least I was smart enough to turn the water off, woulda unplugged it too but standing in water touching a 240v line is a little hairy.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

G

guest8905

hey budbasket

thanks for holding down the wnb.....crew is around i think we just are too full of xmas food and sweets

lol

so yeah hope you have a good one bro, keep on keeping on!!! blaze the fire!!!

oh and all you wnber;s check out the contest thread and vote for stickky!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning homies. I hope everyone had a great holiday. It's been a busy week with spotty internet connection for me. I've got 6 strains to choose from, but i've been having a hard time keeping my hand out of the Killer Queen (Lonestar's cut) jar. Funky smell, loads of flavor, nice high. Gonna pack another and top it with a pile of dry sift, anyone want a few tokes?

budbasket

as always vaping the morning away.....Just need some tubing and pvc and my tanks should be good to go. Found this bad ass aquarium supply place in town lots of exotic fish and what not/reptiles/tons of random animals. Pretty cool little family run joint it looked like, they had a deadhead bear poster on the wall so they can't be all that bad. Getting sorta expensive, might need to save up a bit, this really is just a side project. God I miss my real garden. Been watching my bloody valentine this morning, not a great movie but its not awful.

Have a great day everybody, stay safe/stay medicated-basket

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Good morning!

A few inches of snow on the ground when I awoke. So imma enjoy one of my favorite things this morning.... smoking and hiking. :) A nice, warming bowl of purple maui should work just fine.

Pete... hey buddy! you know i want some of that... it sounds delicious and ive never heard a bad thing about the killer queen. puff....puff....pass
BB... sounds like quite the project... good luck.

:ying:

Smunk

New to this site/thread but I do feel at home here... a nice morning puff and an optimistic outlook on the day.

Latest posts

Latest posts