What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Tudo, that Durban Pie is off The Chain Man.
Of course I have to ask where can I get some of those beans???

Smoke report???

Bumping My LVPK x Nev. Haze,,, Lime phenol

Peace;1TT

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Wake n' Bake with some 6 week GrapeOG. Its pretty damn good picked 2 weeks earlier and quick dried in 2 days.

Tudo gets it from a dispencery Twisted. Dude can get serious meds. Lucky man.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers.
picture.php

Got up early. Got baked. Liked it so much, I called off and got baked some more.

A while ago, I traded buds with this dude. I've been hitting on that today. Tastes weird but it is smooth and has a nice high.

minds_I

Veteran
Good morning all,

Got baked, making breakfast (hash browns and eggs and cheese) and then it's off to Wally World to pick up some bait and its off the fishin' hole.

later,

minds_I

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im going fishing this weekend and I cant wait. Its gonna be beautiful and sunny and warm.
Finally! I can break this cabin fever thats been weighing me down for the last 5 months.
I picked a few buds of ChemicalBlue a week early to smoke on the trip. It smells sooooo damn good I couldnt resist!

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fishin sounds good Mr Overgrow, have fun

Meanwhile , wakey bakey

Ingrid

Puff puff pass

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Getting 1 or 2 of my outdoor plots ready this weekend. Bringing a 1/4 pallet of FFOF soil and Chunky Perlite out to the sites.
Thinking 10 plants per plot. 3 plots. 30 plants at a 1/2 elbow apiece. That should last me all winter. :biggrin:
Then going fishing on Sunday. Striper! :shark:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tahoe alien cookies this morning. Such a sick cross. A tahoe alien male x forum cookies. Very purple and gsc flavors with a hint of og and sweetness on the exhale. Very mellow high....makes your eyes small. Lovin it.