What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....WAKE & BAKE....

2 Legal Co

Veteran
I'm thinking AK47 this morning.

I made cookies from some a while ago. Still have 1 cup of budder held in reserve.

Of course i'm still a bit buzzy from last night's Bubblegum cookie.

JointOperation

proper planning gave me harvest 14 days ago.. then again on 4/4 . and again at 5/25 and again on 7/4.. smoking on some og kush this morning.. and some tangerine haze shatter.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
That would be awesome, harvest an ounce every 3 weeks for the head. That's what I need. How much light would that be? Like a 400 running 12\12 with fluoros vegging others? And then what? You put them into 12\12 3 weeksat a time? I need to get something going, iI'm blasting 500 a month on cannabis right now

2 Legal Co

Veteran
That would be awesome, harvest an ounce every 3 weeks for the head. That's what I need. How much light would that be? Like a 400 running 12\12 with fluoros vegging others? And then what? You put them into 12\12 3 weeksat a time? I need to get something going, iI'm blasting 500 a month on cannabis right now

I don't do 'perpetual'... however, I veg & clone under a 100watt T5 Flouro (2' 4 tube)

I bloom under 432 watts of T5 Flouro (4' 8 tube).... If I were going to go perpetual. I'd probably add another 4'er, and run it at 216 watts for veg (Hydrofarms puts 2 light switches on them, 4 tubes each.

I only harvest 4-5 oz per 4' light (conservative estimate), but I lean toward the Sativa hybrids so that hurts poundage. Since I want to make cookies, a lot of the popcorn bud just goes straight to the trim bag. Last run I only saved 2 quarts of bud, and that's probably way more than I'll need. lol

No need to go to the MH 400,,, and fight the heat. But if you are in a basement and need heat, I think MH might be the way to go. I bloom in 3gal. pots, normally 2 to a 4' light.

This is just what I do. Your mileage may vary. :biggrin: Since I don't smoke much, my situation is a bit different. I make butter out of most of it. My spring run is half done, and I'm not going to run during the summer....... maybe. My little Greenhouse/shed, might end up with three plants in it for a fall/normal harvest. (Hate to not use the free lumens from the sun.)

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning fellow wake and bakers

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies

Puff puff pass

Latest posts

Latest posts