What's new

Waiting for the black helicopters...

C

CheifnBud2

Your running a 250 and thats it and your worried?

Repariman probably thought the hummin noise was a neighbors tv or one of the space heaters.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
once when a repairman was in my place i left him by himself and went outside and i saw a pink elephant fly over ,i ended up trashing my grow of peanuts ,i to was also using a 250 hps,man LEO knows all the tricks

budlykush

Amps and watts are different measurements of the same thing. They charge by the kilowatt hour. Your amperage draw dictates how many hours you use.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Yeah, I have an 8kw grow and the cops kick in my door, 2-3 times a day now. I just wait for them in the kitchen with donuts and coffee:

"Morning George, hows your wife and my kids? Want a brownie?"

We all have a good laugh and they go pull my crops. It gets expensive, buying hundreds of clones every day, but it keeps the cops busy so they don't have time to bust meth labs. Win win!

;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yummybud View Post
better set the house on fire to get rid of the evidence.
I've been thinking along those lines.

^great idea, just burn the damn place down that way they can't find any of ur high production commercial setup.

250watt? he must be the entire Midwest supplier with that amount of power draw...

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Damn it yummy! I was laughing my ass off till you got here! J/K mang! Stupid funny chit you guys!

I wanna hear about Senior Bueno's camera story!!!! *Lil sits down on the floor, indian style, wide eyed as if a child waiting to be read to*