What's new

Waiting for the black helicopters...

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
LOL !!!!

Kinda sounds like this:

"How long can we maintain? I wondered. How long before one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family. Will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so -- well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere. Because it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'll report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law-enforcement agency, and they'll run us down like dogs.

Jesus! Did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me? I glanced over at my attorney, but he seemed oblivious -- watching the road, driving our Great Red Shark along at 110 or so. There was no sound from the back seat.

Maybe I'd better have a chat with this boy, I thought. Perhaps if I explain things, he'll rest easy. . ."

I say kick your own door in, that way you beat them to the punch (or in this case kick).

That is the awesomest idea evar! Stage a raid on your own place, then, the feds show up and see the doors and windows are already kicked in! They hang their heads in shame and turn around and leave, despondent over the fact that some other department beat them to their dream glory closet bust.

And then they all quit their jobs due to embarassment!

Brilliant!:joint:

I wonder where can you rent a black helicopter and some rapelling gear for cheap?

And yeah, the DEA always sends in the "heater repair" guys first to plant the hidden laser satellite cams... ;)

Must be a ginormous closet though! The DEA doesn't waste perfectly good heating guy/helicopter assaults on any old cupboard!

(Just kidding, you're fine! But I figure anyone with a Zappa-inspired username must have a wicked sense of humor. Frankly, I'd be more paranoid that the heater guy would come back later and rip me off)

OjoRojo420

Veteran
I fucking love that scene. The whole movie in fact. Great quote.

Cult Classic!

Now, back to the Bozo show:

Yeap! Tweaking and growing weed is a No No!

Whatever you do, please don't watch Scanner Darkly in your condition.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL !!!!

Kinda sounds like this:

"How long can we maintain? I wondered. How long before one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family. Will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so -- well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere. Because it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'll report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law-enforcement agency, and they'll run us down like dogs.

Jesus! Did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me? I glanced over at my attorney, but he seemed oblivious -- watching the road, driving our Great Red Shark along at 110 or so. There was no sound from the back seat.

Maybe I'd better have a chat with this boy, I thought. Perhaps if I explain things, he'll rest easy. . ."

^oh man, you are right. fucking hilarious.

OjoRojo420

Veteran
Dr. Gonzo: Cows are gonna kill me. Bisexuals are gonna kill me. Let's get out of here, where's the elevator?

Raoul Duke: No, fuck! Don't go near the elevator man, that's just what they want us to do. Trap us in a steel box, take us down to the basement. Come here. Don't run, man. They'd like any excuse to shoot us.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
i started asking my self this same question up around 12000w a few years back lol

OjoRojo420

Veteran
But seriously...

But seriously...

Paranoia can really play tricks with your mind. I also happen to HATE any humming noises no matter how low they might be. I guess it fatigues my ears, at least it does for me.

That excessive awareness of noises triggers a constant (feedback wise) state of alertness that ends up in fatigue which debilitates your mental defenses.

Now, about the movie... I must admit that lately I don't like to watch it while stoned (Fear and loathing in Las Vegas).

I tend to look too deep into their empty lives and it kills the high. Reminds me also of so much lost to excess in my younger years.

Good luck guy and nice writing skills...:abduct:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
lmao!! dude i honestly thought this was a joke!!
maybe a conspiracy like yummybud..
or like many presume a straight up tweeker..

infrared blocking on a 250w closet grow!! ROFL!!!!!
what ever helps you rest at night i spose.

OjoRojo420 props man, serious props..
and yeah the book was a hell of a great read but IMPOSIBLE to read on acid so the movie definately has its time and place!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is seriously the funniest thread I have read to date, right up there with the super duper funny picture thread.

OjoRojo420

Veteran
I have to admit I was laughing my ass off while reading most of it.

We seriously had a nice thing going Folks!

Really increased my High in a nice warm, cheerful manner I didn't know was missing.

Funny isn't it?

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
paranoia.jpg

217309943.jpg

Fuck!!! Where is my tin foil hat. Shit they are here!!

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
dude 250 watts is barely 1/4th of what a regular flat screen TV uses in wattage.

you are paranoid my friend, must be smoking indica.

Being paronoid over a 250wt set is nothing. You should see what it feels like walking up on your out door grow and finding a camera peeking in on your ladys.
Now that is FREAKING heart pounding.

cashmunny

This guy is just poking fun at the paranoia that some people on this site exhibit. It's actually pretty funny. I can't believe anyone takes it seriously. The clue should have been "black helicopters". That's clearly over the top.

Latest posts

Latest posts